The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the family personally & there’s probably a few things you should know. Firstly, Tim doesn’t work & hasn’t really experienced a hard days graft in his life. Ella on the other is a workaholic, the complete opposite, and not by choice. If you go back to ‘how they met’, one of the first vlogs they made, dates were fabricated to make it seem like she was older than she was. That being said Tim’s character becomes clearer. He is extremely fortunate to have family who fund his life but he gives the impression he works ‘hard’ for it. All his chips are on Heze becoming a professional footballer. On the flip, Ella will wake up early, wash/dress the children, go do a full days work, then return home to an messy house & a husband asking where his dinner is. In my experience, the children are victims. All of them are so lovely by nature but unfortunately have been damaged by this ‘youtube celebrity life’. It’s ALL staged & extremely unhealthy! I could literally go on for hours but it’s better I leave it here. To summarise, as a brand they are full of crap.
What does Ella work? And if she goes away who is home schooling the kids, Tim?? Also she just had a baby so I am confused I really thought Ella is the prototype of stay at home mums.

Reactions: 3
Ella used to be a singing teacher but her work not revolves around looking after all those kids while her idle husband films them.

Reactions: 4
What does Ella work? And if she goes away who is home schooling the kids, Tim?? Also she just had a baby so I am confused I really thought Ella is the prototype of stay at home mums.
She did... not so sure now as I don’t have any contact but obviously for the past few years she’s been on maternity leave. She would work a 9-5, come home and cook/clean EVERYTHING, ironing until early hours of the morning, go to bed & wake up early to get herself & the kids ready before she left the house. I kid you not! The “home-schooling” is from Tim’s mum who is a retired teacher. When I take an overall look I can’t help but think Tim has deliberately isolated Ella from her own family, it’s domestic abuse (emotional blackmail etc.) to be honest, might as well call it what it is. I can only imagine the Christian values start to kick in about ‘sticking with your husband’ otherwise your marriage is a failure. On top of the fact the family warned Ella about Tim so it’s probably a “we told you so” moment she doesn’t want to experience yet. It’s sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She did... not so sure now as I don’t have any contact but obviously for the past few years she’s been on maternity leave. She would work a 9-5, come home and cook/clean EVERYTHING, ironing until early hours of the morning, go to bed & wake up early to get herself & the kids ready before she left the house. I kid you not! The “home-schooling” is from Tim’s mum who is a retired teacher. When I take an overall look I can’t help but think Tim has deliberately isolated Ella from her own family, it’s domestic abuse (emotional blackmail etc.) to be honest, might as well call it what it is. I can only imagine the Christian values start to kick in about ‘sticking with your husband’ otherwise your marriage is a failure. On top of the fact the family warned Ella about Tim so it’s probably a “we told you so” moment she doesn’t want to experience yet. It’s sad.
Wow so sad not shocked by this at all, in fact makes sense

Really sad..just shows how these vloggers have a fake life. On camera they r constantly flirting and stuff, Tim adores Ella etc. Kids are staged to the point I just cant believe how they think its normal/natural for a kid to behave like that.

Complete speculation that Tim has isolated Ella from her family...not fact at all!
Also, Ella's Christian values about marriage were imparted to her by her parents.

Reactions: 1
Anyway whatever he does to Ella, she should stand up for herself and her kids..she is a grown up woman who is acting constantly in their videos and her daughter started that fake behaviour it makes me cringe soo unnatural..big gestures and face expressions like wtf.

Does anyone know why they have a bunch of kids? I dont really watch them as they irritate me so maybe it has been explained(pls dont tell me they r not allowed contraception 🤮...whoever made this "rule" should be pregnant and push out kids all his life 😁)
I was shocked when they had the last baby and they said Ella had lots of risks delivering so I was totally shocked why would u risk dying and possibly leaving your existing 5 ! Kids without mum just to have another baby.. crazy!

Omg has anyone seen their channel lately? They've completely sold their children to every platform that'll have them.
These poor children are too young to consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh god I can’t stand these.

I found them on Channel 5 doing kids TV about going green. They drive me insane!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why they have a bunch of kids? I dont really watch them as they irritate me so maybe it has been explained(pls dont tell me they r not allowed contraception 🤮...whoever made this "rule" should be pregnant and push out kids all his life 😁)
I was shocked when they had the last baby and they said Ella had lots of risks delivering so I was totally shocked why would u risk dying and possibly leaving your existing 5 ! Kids without mum just to have another baby.. crazy!
Back in the day people said women who kept having kids were doing it for the benefits. I reckon this is a modern day version but instead of child benefit, it’s for YT cheques and likes. They’re not catholics, there’s no reason for them to have 1001 kids.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me how they are related to marvin and Rochelle humes? (I think I've got the right people!)

Back in the day people said women who kept having kids were doing it for the benefits. I reckon this is a modern day version but instead of child benefit, it’s for YT cheques and likes. They’re not catholics, there’s no reason for them to have 1001 kids.
Each child they have is a pay cheque and they’re able to create content such as gender reveal, birth story, telling the kids were pregnant etc. It’s so dumb and irresponsible and really not feasible to have that many kids. I feel like they’re not able to give them all their full attention also.

Can anyone tell me how they are related to marvin and Rochelle humes? (I think I've got the right people!)
Marvin and Ella are cousin’s as Ella has mention a grandmother with the surname Humes.

Reactions: 5
I just discovered the YT channel and watched the early videos. Then came here.
I was trying to work out how old Ella was when the met and first slept together cos they didn’t mention years or ages and it made me suspicious. Is Tim older than Ella?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.