The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh. The girls can't wear lip gloss because it will attract boys and they're too young. But they can have an open IG account, accessible to all kinds of people, where they dance to Megan Thee Stallion and thrust their hips - you can't make up the hypocrisy.

They're just into selling their kids and I'm surprised they've gone this far to be honest. Reading the comments on this dance videos, it's as if no one can see the hypocrisy. Praising Hosanna for being sassy - she's being encouraged to pull those "dance faces" and it's not great.
I'm glad she's doing something she likes doing and is good at, but in private would be best considering they have no control over who view their pages.
It's awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sigh. The girls can't wear lip gloss because it will attract boys and they're too young. But they can have an open IG account, accessible to all kinds of people, where they dance to Megan Thee Stallion and thrust their hips - you can't make up the hypocrisy.

They're just into selling their kids and I'm surprised they've gone this far to be honest. Reading the comments on this dance videos, it's as if no one can see the hypocrisy. Praising Hosanna for being sassy - she's being encouraged to pull those "dance faces" and it's not great.
I'm glad she's doing something she likes doing and is good at, but in private would be best considering they have no control over who view their pages.
It's awful.
These are the same people that homeschoool their kids because they do to want to expose them to certain things and think they can do a better job than qualified teachers...but letting girls dance on Tiktok to Megan the stalion is okay though. The commenters are not very bright one minuete praising their ‘Christian Values’ and then practising the dancing with the faces....Let’s hope they make good decisions in 2021. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These are the same people that homeschoool their kids because they do to want to expose them to certain things and think they can do a better job than qualified teachers...but letting girls dance on Tiktok to Megan the stalion is okay though. The commenters are not very bright one minuete praising their ‘Christian Values’ and then practising the dancing with the faces....Let’s hope they make good decisions in 2021. 😂
Exactly this! I hate this culture of having to be an adoring fan fawning over every decision influences make. I really wonder if these followers have lives of their own - why can't they see the hypocrisy?!
I don't think the majority of their fanbase is from the UK, how can they be praising this foolishness?

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! I hate this culture of having to be an adoring fan fawning over every decision influences make. I really wonder if these followers have lives of their own - why can't they see the hypocrisy?!
I don't think the majority of their fanbase is from the UK, how can they be praising this foolishness?
Their fanbase from what I’ve seen in the comments in their videos are from the us they lapp up the content and defend their every move except the time they pulled that prank on poor Hosanna!

Bit random but does anyone remember the two dogs they bought? What happened to them? Just mysteriously disappeared. I can only think they’ve got rid of them and it doesn’t surprise me at all. One dog is hard enough as it is yet they decided to buy not one, but TWO working line dogs (working cocker spaniels to my knowledge) which are puppies. Whoever thought that was going to end up well? Feel really bad for the dogs who have mostly likely have been palmed off now that they’ve realised it’s too big a responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bit random but does anyone remember the two dogs they bought? What happened to them? Just mysteriously disappeared. I can only think they’ve got rid of them and it doesn’t surprise me at all. One dog is hard enough as it is yet they decided to buy not one, but TWO working line dogs (working cocker spaniels to my knowledge) which are puppies. Whoever thought that was going to end up well? Feel really bad for the dogs who have mostly likely have been palmed off now that they’ve realised it’s too big a responsibility.
i'd love to know more about this. Any ideas, tattlers? I've only been watching the Grimwades for a couple of months and can imagine the scenario you've described yoruyeh.

Hope and Havanna, though. Do you think they bought the dogs to use up their extra favourite H names?

Reactions: 1
i'd love to know more about this. Any ideas, tattlers? I've only been watching the Grimwades for a couple of months and can imagine the scenario you've described yoruyeh.
The thing is the record everything, so it’s weird they haven’t mentioned it. Unless it was a quick reference in one of the vlogs 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ages ago I remember seeing in the comments section a viewing asking and they replied saying that when Ella was pregnant with Houston she was suffering badly with morning sickness and it was difficult with the dogs so they no longer have them. They didn’t say exactly what they did with them but I’m also interested in knowing more about it.
On another note I must say the new theme tune is a lot better than the old one. I used to cringe hearing the old one.

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh iam glad to have found this! and i will enjoy having a read and finding out more. I only know them due to them being on Milkshake, and the mum and dad seriously cant sing/rap!!

Ohhhh iam glad to have found this! and i will enjoy having a read and finding out more. I only know them due to them being on Milkshake, and the mum and dad seriously cant sing/rap!!
What was the milkshake show like? I remember seeing they posted a vlog about getting the deal with milkshake to work on a show but they didn’t say much about it afterwards.

Reactions: 2
They mentioned they got rid of the dogs as it was too much juggling them, the children and Ella being pregnant.
That's what happens when you make life choices for the sake of content. They didn't think that one through at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What was the milkshake show like? I remember seeing they posted a vlog about getting the deal with milkshake to work on a show but they didn’t say much about it afterwards.
It was called go green with the Grimewades, and it was basically them doing things for the environment such as sewing socks that had holes in, reusing things. Tbh i tended to switch off when it was on, or i was busy sorting school things out. It had the most annoying song tho!! and the dad is a crap singer!

Reactions: 5
It was called go green with the Grimewades, and it was basically them doing things for the environment such as sewing socks that had holes in, reusing things. Tbh i tended to switch off when it was on, or i was busy sorting school things out. It had the most annoying song tho!! and the dad is a crap singer!
I only know from the TV show, it was awful and the song. I can't imagine did well, viewing figure wise.

Reactions: 3

I really don’t agree with this video like why would they scare the kids on telling them there mum found a lump...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anything for views and attention.. also Hosanna is a lovely little girl but those facial expressions 🥴

They mentioned they got rid of the dogs as it was too much juggling them, the children and Ella being pregnant.
That's what happens when you make life choices for the sake of content. They didn't think that one through at all.
Yeah, I’m not surprised they got rid to be honest as I did wonder how the hell they were going to manage. Just feel really bad for the dogs.

• Sad
Let’s be honest the tv show was a money making profile boosting opportunity for Tim. I happened across their strange channel. Everything everyone has said sums up my feelings. Ella while a lovely woman should not be giving people advice on the benefits of homeschooling. Even if that person is Sam Faiers. I watched slack jawed as that poor woman (Ella) stumble through her Black History Month lesson. It was ill prepared to say the least. She didn’t know what diaspora nor sub sahara meant.☹ As she pushed on reading from her phone. While Tim was behind the camera was noticeably mute. In short Tim’s unbridled unsophisticated ambition for his family has resulted in a high turnover of videos .Many have been at best boring and at worst I’ll judged. Unfortunately the children are becoming stage school type well rehearsed caricatures. Which is a turn off. Sadly allowing your family to be themselves isn’t good enough

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It just occurred to me that Tim suffers from the same affliction Harry does... Harry is now a world renown anti racist expert and bore. While Tim feels it’s ok to speak patois really really badly. Since when do you take on the experiences and perceived -patronisingly so-persona of the person you sleep with? Someone help me out.

Reactions: 7
It just occurred to me that Tim suffers from the same affliction Harry does... Harry is now a world renown anti racist expert and bore. While Tim feels it’s ok to speak patois really really badly. Since when do you take on the experiences and perceived -patronisingly so-persona of the person you sleep with? Someone help me out.
Can’t stand Tim but Harry using his platform to speak Pitt against racism is hardly the same as Tim’s actions. One of these men is fighting racism and the other reinforcing it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.