The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the most vain unnaturel and strange family on YouTube, I have not watched in a while because they get under my skin, the kids are like trained solders, the girls are even uniformed. The parents give a sermon in every vlog.
Agree, did you see the vlog where they spoke about the girls growing up to become housewives and the boys will have careers

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Agree, did you see the vlog where they spoke about the girls growing up to become housewives and the boys will have careers
No I didn't but it doesn't surprise me at all, the last vlog I watch Mother was doing the girls hair while the kids looked after the baby while trying to do there homework while Dad did nothing!

Reactions: 6
Everything is so staged and I suspect scripted as well. Hezes obsession with the football is too much, I reckon that Tim wanted to be a professional football player and he's living his dreams through Heze.
ROU the youngest boy was interested in cars etc but now Tim is brainwashing him into football instead.
The girls probably won't be allowed to do much more than perhaps college then marriage and kids.
As for their merch, sponsorships and donations shows that they believe their own hype.
It'd be good to see the kids really happy and playing naturally instead of all their scripted vlogs.

Did I just hear what I think I heard on their most recent video at 2 minutes something?!
Thought it was supposed be a family channel.

Reactions: 2
Having lots of kids so the kids help you look after the younger ones...hearing that didn’t sit right with me. Its a lot of responsibility caring for your siblings all the time. And on top of that they are home schooled so there’s literally no escape...

On a separate note I watched their video about how they met. I knew they were childhood sweethearts but didn’t realise they kept their relationship hidden from the parents and went against their wishes and continued the relationship despite Ella’s parents not liking Tim. They reference the bible that a lot with their decisions on parenthood. Interesting to see how they’ll handle the kids when they start dating. Let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself!!

I agree that their vlogging style is unnatural. I can’t watch for prolonged periods of time because it’s so contrived

So randomly came across there vlogs a while back and over lockdown I started watching them regularly. The amount of moments I’ve seen where they’ve talked about their parenting being excellent is actually crazy. The children are very well behaved but you can tell it’s all for the camera. I really like Ella’s personally and energy and seems like a really caring mum. However Tim needs to stop preaching and do some housework.
The video where they talked about being sad they aren’t pregnant again, was weird. It’s clear they don’t have the space or time for the kids they have.

Reactions: 8
They will most probably have another child I think
It sounds so mean, but I think they'll have another child for the content. I get the feeling that they think the number of kids they have makes them unique, so if they can have 7/8 children, then they'll keep the viewers interested.

They've let the praise of their viewers get to them, which is why we're always hearing advice from them these days.
Each to their own, but honestly, if Tim is gonna set up his life so that he is mostly working from home, he needs to help out at home! Ella does everything and even if she likes it, it's disgusting of him to raise his boys to just wait around whilst the girls train to be little wives and mothers.

Reactions: 7
I liked their original content where it seemed more natural and not so polished. It really annoys me to see them let the boys just sit about whilst girls have to help. Especially when they describe the oldest daughter as a second mum. The comments are mainly from American viewers so I think that constant praise has gone to heads. They’re pretty unique as they stand having that many children. I think they should tali’s a YouTube break and re think so original content. Stop with the constant preaching of what makes a good wife or husband and their parenting . I actually liked when they’d show them on a family day out. In their earlier content. I know it’s not been easy with lockdown restrictions but they’ve been lifted now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's all so staged, girls must do this boys must do that. Poor Ru he wanted to play with cars but they've virtually forced him into football. His brother needs to put the football away for a bit it's an unhealthy obsession.
Tim looks like an idiot dressed like he does and talking all gangster like.
Sorry but they really annoy the hell out of me. They virtually selling their childrens life's for views and cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all so staged, girls must do this boys must do that. Poor Ru he wanted to play with cars but they've virtually forced him into football. His brother needs to put the football away for a bit it's an unhealthy obsession.
Tim looks like an idiot dressed like he does and talking all gangster like.
Sorry but they really annoy the hell out of me. They virtually selling their childrens life's for views and cash.
I echo all your sentiments, lol.
Tim looks so ridiculous wearing those American jerseys all the time. He has always thought he was a bit of a hard man. Back in the day, he even used to plait his hair - I'm glad he realised that wasn't the way to go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's dangerous how Heze kicks around that football in public, especially when they were in the car park in one of their vlogs! Also, I think the oldest 2 should be wearing masks in public, I've seen many children their ages wear a mask (unless exempt for medical reasons)

• Heart
I think it's dangerous how Heze kicks around that football in public, especially when they were in the car park in one of their vlogs! Also, I think the oldest 2 should be wearing masks in public, I've seen many children their ages wear a mask (unless exempt for medical reasons)
Yep he certainly shouldn't be playing with his football in a car park and whilst shopping.
Don't they have a back garden to play in?
They're always playing in front of their house and at the side.

Reactions: 3
Yep he certainly shouldn't be playing with his football in a car park and whilst shopping.
Don't they have a back garden to play in?
They're always playing in front of their house and at the side.
They do I just don’t think they film them in it much. In the video about 2 of the kids being picked for a modelling contract I noticed they filmed it there.
The video with Heze playing football in Sainsbury’s and Rue being told off for running was a bit over the top. Sending mixed messages to the kids...

Reactions: 5
Lol, yes, about something "really important" to them - Going green! Have you ever seen them at all make any comments about caring for our environment?!
Anything for more exposure, I guess.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.