The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want this to come across as hate towards the kids because they’re innocent in all this being used by their parents to make money but I’m telling you now those kids are going to grow up to be the most vain , egotistical and full of themselves adults that you’ll ever come across. It’s one thing to encourage your kids to be confident in themselves and achieve their dreams but I swear all Tim and Ella do is pit the kid against eachother at whos best at this and who’s best at that and who has the prettiest hair and who is the most talented etc and it’s really sad to watch. I think when you have a family with a lot of kids it’s really lovely to see each child shine and be made to feel special especially when their parents have their hands full but they are constantly talking about looks and talents etc when it doesn’t need to be spoke about so much especially when they’re kids!! When I was the kids ages the last thing I ever would of thought about is how I look or what I want in a boyfriend yet they’re sitting their with Halle who’s like 6 and Harper who’s 4!! Asking them what they would want their boyfriend to be like etc and I personally think it’s wrong , let kids be kids. They shouldn’t even be thinking about that stuff. It’s one thing to encourage your daughters/sons to have their own career they enjoy and their own money so they don’t have to rely on the person they’re married to but these two really make me uncomfortable with some of the things they speak about to their kids. I know the world is changing and kids are being exposed to a lot more things than they would of been years ago so kids are asking more questions and more curious about what certain things mean etc so I can understand maybe Heze who’s 10 learning about things but 4 year old Harper knowing about sex just doesn’t sit right with me and I know there’s going to be people who disagree with me and will say it’s better she learns these things now etc but she should be living in complete innocence at her age at least to a certain extent. I know you can’t hide your children from the world and everyone can choose to raise and teach their own children whatever they want but I just find it odd. Maybe I’m wrong and I’m coming across very close minded and I apologise if that offends anyone but I just know from my own childhood the one thing I’m so happy about is the fact I was so innocent and didn’t know about any sexual things. You only get to live like that for about 10 years at least and then with puberty kicking in and everything else you learn from your friends , school , music etc you become exposed to all this “ adult” stuff for the rest of your life so let a child be a child for as long as they can until it’s necessary to teach them about these things. I’m only in my early 20’s I’m not an expert at these things but it’s just how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t want this to come across as hate towards the kids because they’re innocent in all this being used by their parents to make money but I’m telling you now those kids are going to grow up to be the most vain , egotistical and full of themselves adults that you’ll ever come across. It’s one thing to encourage your kids to be confident in themselves and achieve their dreams but I swear all Tim and Ella do is pit the kid against eachother at whos best at this and who’s best at that and who has the prettiest hair and who is the most talented etc and it’s really sad to watch. I think when you have a family with a lot of kids it’s really lovely to see each child shine and be made to feel special especially when their parents have their hands full but they are constantly talking about looks and talents etc when it doesn’t need to be spoke about so much especially when they’re kids!! When I was the kids ages the last thing I ever would of thought about is how I look or what I want in a boyfriend yet they’re sitting their with Halle who’s like 6 and Harper who’s 4!! Asking them what they would want their boyfriend to be like etc and I personally think it’s wrong , let kids be kids. They shouldn’t even be thinking about that stuff. It’s one thing to encourage your daughters/sons to have their own career they enjoy and their own money so they don’t have to rely on the person they’re married to but these two really make me uncomfortable with some of the things they speak about to their kids. I know the world is changing and kids are being exposed to a lot more things than they would of been years ago so kids are asking more questions and more curious about what certain things mean etc so I can understand maybe Heze who’s 10 learning about things but 4 year old Harper knowing about sex just doesn’t sit right with me and I know there’s going to be people who disagree with me and will say it’s better she learns these things now etc but she should be living in complete innocence at her age at least to a certain extent. I know you can’t hide your children from the world and everyone can choose to raise and teach their own children whatever they want but I just find it odd. Maybe I’m wrong and I’m coming across very close minded and I apologise if that offends anyone but I just know from my own childhood the one thing I’m so happy about is the fact I was so innocent and didn’t know about any sexual things. You only get to live like that for about 10 years at least and then with puberty kicking in and everything else you learn from your friends , school , music etc you become exposed to all this “ adult” stuff for the rest of your life so let a child be a child for as long as they can until it’s necessary to teach them about these things. I’m only in my early 20’s I’m not an expert at these things but it’s just how I feel.
This comment just summed up how I’ve been feeling about their channel for a while now! I really feel that it’s important to be confident and self empowered as a child as it helps later down the line but there is such a thing as too much. I feel particularly worried for Hosanna that is constantly craving for the limelight and is nicknamed 2nd mum! Harper was way to young to hear that conversation and it speaks volumes as she took herself of with a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was watching their Instagram story this morning, and it was so dangerous how they were walking in the middle of the road and the children were scattered both on the pavement and road :oops: Especially with Heze playing with that bloody football as well

Reactions: 3
Wow the girmwades new video is an all time low 🤦‍♀️ Tim once said he wouldn’t do pranks but to hit out with this one. Pretending your child has been abducted is not a prank and it went on far too long. It was hard to watch Hosanna get so distressed and them still carry on the prank. It’s emotional abuse and not funny at all.
I used to give them the benefit of the doubt with things like telling your kids from the age of 4 that u ‘failed’ by having sex before marriage. Weird yes but I know some super religious families like to drill the idea of sex before marriage = sin from a young age so it’s not unheard of. But this is a step too far for me.

Reactions: 9
So sad to see their daughter distressed and teaching their other children to go along with it.
I hope the kids rebel when older, at least one. Maybe the young boy

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t believe what I was watching - why would anyone think that was funny? To see your child, anyone for that matter, you care about visibly upset. It just goes to show that these vlogging families will do anything for views. Glad she told them to never do that again. Very weird decision they thought that was “entertaining”. They need to remove that video because it’s in poor taste.

Reactions: 10
Today’s vlog was just shocking. They are weird enough anyway but what the hell were they thinking doing that to their 8 year old little girl who’s more of a mother to that baby than the mum is!

Reactions: 7
Today’s video has made me so maaad! To Makes things worst they would have watched that video back when it was being edited and still thought it was okay to post online. I feel so sad for Hosanna she’s a sweet kid and honestly looked so distressed. Someone in the comments said they wouldn’t haven’t told Heze he’s been kicked off his football team that would never run! 😡 I’m so glad people are calling them about this because their content recently has been well below par!

It was a disgusting prank to pull.
The fact they planned it, filmed it, edited it and uploaded it - and between two grown adults, no one thought it was at any point inappropriate, is beyond me.
It may just be a ploy to get more traffic to their channel, but if so, at the expense of their daughter's wellbeing even if it was just for that moment.

I know lots of American vlogs do pranks, but this was just ridiculous. They've gotten too big for their boots and they think everyone thinks they're so fabulous that no one would pull them up on it. I'm glad people are telling them the truth in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi new to this thread wow I cannot believe they did that to her poor thing, and just wanting to hold her after her jerk parents told her it was a prank😡 by the way everyone report this vlog it goes against YouTube policy click the harmful or dangerous acts as the reason why, it clearly caused distress in a minor!!!!

Omg I am totally baffled by that prank and as some of you guys have said, why the hell they thought it was ok to upload it! My guess is they’re trying to go viral with this video... some of the stuff they say is just so far fetched, one thing that sticks in my head was a video where Rue had a snotty nose and asked to blow it and Ella said something along the lines of ‘see this is what makes my kids different and why people say they always look so perfect’ talk about up your own arse! The state of the house in that prank video as well, kids sleeping with bare quilts no covers, and she thinks she’s a perfect house wife. Far from it 🤢 shame on these people, they’re wrongens to me.

Reactions: 6
I did a Google search to find out what the deleted video was about. Apparently, the parents pretended their baby was kidnapped (?!). That's insane. I guess Hosanna became (rightfully) upset. That is psychological abuse. How could any parent think that was funny AND appropriate to post online? Their doting fans are always talking about how "mature" the children are. At what cost?

Some of the other children were in on it? What is wrong with these parents? In another recent video, the parents had the other children turn against Reu because he was acting like what he is. A two-year-old. No good can come of encouraging siblings to be mean to each other. The poor little boy also got a "I'm disciplining you because I love you" LECTURE. Yes, lecturing a two-year old.

Other people in this thread have used the word "off" in describing this family. Vey apt description, especially for the dad. I believe that man has another layer that he keeps hidden from all his adoring fans. On several occasions, I couldn't finish watching because he's so creepy. I swear sometimes those children look at him with an expression of fear, like they're afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. I'm a teacher, and the only reason I watch is because I'm concerned about the children. It should not be up to children to earn a living for the family. In a way, just like all those other child-centered (child-exploiting) vlogs, these poor children are child laborers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If there such a Christian family why does the dad act like a road man 🤣🤣🤣 it’s actually cringes me out a grown man talks and acts the way he does just because your married to a Caribbean women doesn’t mean you can start acting like ur from there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If there such a Christian family why does the dad act like a road man 🤣🤣🤣 it’s actually cringes me out a grown man talks and acts the way he does just because your married to a Caribbean women doesn’t mean you can start acting like ur from there 😂😂
He's such a mess isn't he with his strange dress sense and the way that he speaks.
I also hate the fact that they've pushed football onto little Ru, he was happy playing with his cars.
Oh and Heze put that bloody football down for a bit. The obsession with football is a bit too much. He needs to enjoy other things as well

Reactions: 11
He's such a mess isn't he with his strange dress sense and the way that he speaks.
I also hate the fact that they've pushed football onto little Ru, he was happy playing with his cars.
Oh and Heze put that bloody football down for a bit. The obsession with football is a bit too much. He needs to enjoy other things as well
What is his actual job does anyone know ? Because if Tim’s job is to preach aload of tit and talk like he’s from the Caribbean while shoving a camera in his kids faces he shouldn’t be preaching to his kids about how they should live there life 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.