The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel they are actually over playing the losing a twin for views. By saying "losing" it makes it sound like a horrific experience,much like a miscarriage. But reality is vanishing twin syndrome is very common and as most pregnancy are not "high risk" your 1st scan doesnt happen until week 12, which if vanishing twin syndrome was to occur it would be before week 12 so many many pregnancies begin as twin but at the 1st scan is only 1 so people never know. It is not usually like a miscarriage, more the fact in very very basic terms 1 twin consumes the other.
I do not recall Ella going thro any form of miscarriage or symptoms.
Every one is different in their interpretation but as someone who has had multiple miscarriages i find it offensive how they used the term "losing" for views.
I’m so sorry you’ve been through that. My interpretation was different as it’s not something I’ve been through personally but I can see your point and why you would find it offensive

Reactions: 2
I feel they are actually over playing the losing a twin for views. By saying "losing" it makes it sound like a horrific experience,much like a miscarriage. But reality is vanishing twin syndrome is very common and as most pregnancy are not "high risk" your 1st scan doesnt happen until week 12, which if vanishing twin syndrome was to occur it would be before week 12 so many many pregnancies begin as twin but at the 1st scan is only 1 so people never know. It is not usually like a miscarriage, more the fact in very very basic terms 1 twin consumes the other.
I do not recall Ella going thro any form of miscarriage or symptoms.
Every one is different in their interpretation but as someone who has had multiple miscarriages i find it offensive how they used the term "losing" for views.
i’m ngl i heard about vanishing twins through watch watch them and i couldn’t believe it. what is it halle and houston both had vanishing twins ?

seems like Tim is taking notes from this thread! 😂 camera set up so they could all be in the vlog 🤔 Not sure who wants to see them stuffing their faces all cramped up on one side of the table but at least it was a change 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hi Tim 👋🏾
maybe you could start incorporating music, fades and some other techniques like “Jamie Perkins”Also would be great to see you do some housework, DIY or take care of the younger kids! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
seems like Tim is taking notes from this thread! 😂 camera set up so they could all be in the vlog 🤔 Not sure who wants to see them stuffing their faces all cramped up on one side of the table but at least it was a change 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hi Tim 👋🏾
maybe you could start incorporating music, fades and some other techniques like “Jamie Perkins”Also would be great to see you do some housework, DIY or take care of the younger kids! 😆
tim whilst you’re here and whilst we’re at it i’ll throw it in there just send em’ to school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
tim whilst you’re here and whilst we’re at it i’ll throw it in there just send em’ to school
And also Tim please stop preaching to us in that condescending tone! You are not the first people to have a big family, to be religious or to be in a mixed relationship. And you are not the only parents on Earth!!

Reactions: 14
And also Tim please stop preaching to us in that condescending tone! You are not the first people to have a big family, to be religious or to be in a mixed relationship. And you are not the only parents on Earth!!
And while your at it Tim, you and your wife (since y’all are so-called Christians) need to stop allowing your precious daughters to dance and gyrate inappropriately to music with explicit lyrics. Money is not worth sacrificing your children’s innocence, especially on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think everyone needs to go on their YouTube and Instagram and spam them with "WHERE IS ASTRO? WE NEED ANSWERS!"

Reactions: 6
need to watch but….
the titles ffs they need to stop
I know I find it disturbing making out something could be wrong when they know it’s all ok.
Also I don’t know why they thought it would be ok for 7 people to rock up to the scan 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know I find it disturbing making out something could be wrong when they know it’s all ok.
Also I don’t know why they thought it would be ok for 7 people to rock up to the scan 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yes. I would have thought in a pandemic it would be common sense 6 children wouldn’t be allowed to a scan? Wouldn’t you at least call and check?

also Harper’s glasses look too big for her little face

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes. I would have thought in a pandemic it would be common sense 6 children wouldn’t be allowed to a scan? Wouldn’t you at least call and check?

also Harper’s glasses look too big for her little face
Also just bring 6 children to a hospital appointment also doesn’t sound like a good idea in the first place regardless of Covid.

Reactions: 9
Yes. I would have thought in a pandemic it would be common sense 6 children wouldn’t be allowed to a scan?
Here at least children under a certain age haven't ever been allowed in for the scans. And covid is still going on, what did she expect? They also didn't have on masks once again. The hospital clearly made the adults put one on and they probably lied about Hezzie's age to get him to not have to wear one. Their true colors were shining through in this one with all the complaining about not being able to lug their brood up to in small doctor's office. Mind you, it's not just children either but two toddlers and a giant scroller. Also, very cute and well-behaved eye roll aimed at the poor nurses and receptionists just doing their job Hosanna. :rolleyes:

Talk about entitled.

Oh, and once again no mention or showing of Astro.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, did they miss the last 18m of Covid 😂
Some women haven’t even been allowed their partners in the delivery room until they’re in established labour and these jokers thought they could rock up with 6 kids to a scan?
I think Harper’s glasses are fake ones from Clare’s accessories

Reactions: 11
The girls' glasses look like a Specsavers buy one get one free offer. From the 90s. :(
I think it is actually a fashion (90’s retro), my teenager has a couple of pairs like this. But obviously they all wear the same it was probably Hosanna who started wearing them.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand when people will just advertise anything they are paid to. At least do ads for things you really believe in!
2F3D219F-996E-4F92-BE1D-95FDB2355356.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.