The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim said they’d most likely file a complaint (there’s nothing worth complaining about IMO, who brings that many people anyways pre-pandemic…)
Though in a later clip with just Ella, she said she’d reread the email/letter just to make sure whether it was stated or not that visitors were allowed; so that they don’t look even more ridiculous by filing a complaint.
I wonder if they’ll be humbled or just blow this over. The comments section is very humbling but they might not take the rebuke.
They contradicted themselves so much in that video because I’m sure in the beginning when they first got the hospital Ella said that she’s already made a complaint

Reactions: 3
The reason I started this thread in the first place was because I thought they were off when they started to suggest that their viewers should be paying monthly to watch their content as it takes a lot of time to make. I think it was just after they had Reu and it was so, so shameful.
At that time, there was hardly any traffic to this thread and a few comments praising the children, but suggesting they may be too perfect.

I honestly think they've always thought a lot of themselves, and money making and sponsorship has always been their aim. They are trying their best to become celebrities and they think having a large mixed family is their USP.

Reactions: 13
You could see a nurse or attendant in the background in the lobby. I can almost bet Ella went all Karen on her and threw a temper tantrum. I am sure they were carrying on in the video and speaking loudly so the workers could hear what they were saying to try and scare them into letting them do as they please. I bet it really busted her buttons that they wouldn't cave in. Did you notice Tim standing in that lobby whining and then took his mask off as though it were a hindrance, and I am sure he also did that for show to piss off the workers.

As an American, I can say that I thought this sort of entitled behavior was something you only saw here now and again.II never knew British folks could be this bad! I have to say, these two embody everyrhing that's bad about the United States and they don't even live here. And as much as we get a bad rap here, I haven't ever met anyone half as entitled as them and I have known some rich people that you would THINK would be entitled.

They are nobodies who think their 💩 really doesn't stink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit OT but I've just seen the video they did with Rochelle Humes- how is she related to them?

Reactions: 1
Did you guys notice after her scan how happy she was because she said one of the nurses brought up that one of their former colleagues was a follower of their blog? Suddenly she forgot that she was upset about not bringing the whole family in. Also why would you put in your kid’s head about having twins? Even Harper believing that there’ll be equal boys and girls. I just can’t stand them anymore and I have unsubscribed from their channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
i just don’t understand if your kids were in school. the youngest could have been with other family members and there would be no need for anyone to be forced to bring 6 CHILDREN into a scan, are they alright. i don’t think they had their weetabix when they uploaded that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's exciting having a baby but this is going to be a seriously lomg pregnancy if they post 3 times a week about ir.can rhey mention other stuff aswel

Reactions: 4
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry did she just have the nerve to say she was disappointed with the comments!? :rolleyes:
Most of them weren't even rude just pointing out that we're still in a pandemic. Unless they've been reading here. They're gonna dig themselves into a hole with this...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Already their loving fans are saying IT IS OK WE FORGIVE YOU!! And pouncing on anyone who has anything to say negatively. What a bunch of rubbish.

I hope more people keep asking WHERES ASTRO? Go comment that more and more and hopefully it will drive them buggy enough to respond. What jerks.

Reactions: 9
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.

Horrible vain narcissistic people.

Reactions: 3
Funny stuff. Still entitled and nasty. And I'm calling lie on the previous doctor's appointment all the kids being there. It seems Ella and Tim think the whole world needs to move out of the way and bend to their will because they decided they wanted to have a bunch of kids. First, their families need to be there to babysit, take care of them, clean their house, and buy them houses whenever they want it and random strangers in public also have to bend backwards to accommodate them.

Self-important nonsense.

They were trying to call out the hospital and were hoping their followers would flood the hospital system with hate but it backfired. I hate when YouTubers do that tit because they don't get their way.

Reactions: 7
ewww I literally feel so disgusted by this woman. I thought Tim was the only one with a problem in that family, but Ella is also part of the problem. No wonder they get along well and keep making kids like rabbits and control the children together. Their fans are just stupid saying ohh yeah people were harsh or it’s ok. duck that. This woman needs to learn what’s accountability.

Reactions: 10
Their fans are just stupid saying ohh yeah people were harsh or it’s ok. duck that. This woman needs to learn what’s accountability.
Unfortunately, I think a lot of people defending them so passionately are people with hopes that if they kiss enough butt they will get a shoutout and their struggling youtube channel will get some notice as well, and people who are just... naive? or are enamored by cute biracial kids and a 'perfect' family with the 'perfect' kids they 'want'. A lot of the comments are 'Yeah, my grandma had 14 kids and they did everything together too' and 'families use to be like this but aren't anymore' and stuff. They ignore the bad things about this family because it would burst their bubble if they acknowledged that maybe this family isn't as great as they seem or are just fake.

It's easier to trick people than to convince them that they've been tricked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very good point about tricking people... Folks just don't want to admit they've been had...

They literally disgusts me but now I want to stick around to at least see what happened to ASTRO. We all have to keep bugging them and filling their comments section with the question. I just can't get over how ugly these people are inside.

Do you ever notice how terrified those kids look sometimes? When Ella started going on her rant to the fans today, Harper was sitting there looking terrified. I feel like they are very used to their parents going off on rants and they are probably abused either physically or mentally... Or both. I know I would be terrified of Ella. Imagine what those kids endure.

Reactions: 8
On their hospital video I made a comment and asked where Astro is and the hate I got omg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.