The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe they’ve gotten rid of another dog. Did they really get the dog for views? That is just cruel!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It's weird that they haven't shown him. It's not like they haven't been filming inside their house, per usual. Also, have they even mentioned him?? Talked about him?? Or are they acting like he didn't exist?

Reactions: 5
It's weird that they haven't shown him. It's not like they haven't been filming inside their house, per usual. Also, have they even mentioned him?? Talked about him?? Or are they acting like he didn't exist?
I really hope they show him soon!

Reactions: 3
I'm still hoping that the dog spends a lot of time in the garden. Though If that's the case it's just cruel in itself. Have we ever seen anybody actually take him for a walk?
Doubt that dog spends time in the garden if they still have it, I’m pretty sure I’m the videos previously he had to be assisted into the garden to go toilet lol & the boys kick the ball more in the house than garden so wouldn’t surprise me

So the babies hair is done today and is wearing clothing and shoes.
They’re actually out on a day trip (other than the park & shopping) “feeding the ducks”
The grimwade girls latest dance video hosanna wasn’t pulling as much weird faces….
Read here much?

• Haha
So the babies hair is done today and is wearing clothing and shoes.
They’re actually out on a day trip (other than the park & shopping) “feeding the ducks”
The grimwade girls latest dance video hosanna wasn’t pulling as much weird faces….
Read here much?
Any sign of astro?

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs Tim talk normally. Why are they reiterating ‘work’ on Instagram 😂

I’m sorry but how is Ella wearing balenciagas but looks like she threw the first thing she saw on Houston

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but how is Ella wearing balenciagas but looks like she threw the first thing she saw on Houston
Same thing I thought. Get their arses in school and get your priorities right Ella! As someone said. Those kids are paying the bills.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs Tim talk normally. Why are they reiterating ‘work’ on Instagram 😂
I've noticed they say everything is 'work.' On one of the vlogs they said they had lots of work to do which Ella then said was paying bills etc!! 🤔 I don't regard paying bills work because I have proper job which IS my work!! Very strange!!

Reactions: 6
It was mentioned in the Sunday vlog that the next one will be about how many babies Ella is carrying. From reading the comments on You Tube it seems The Grimwade fans & the narcissists are convinced they will have twins.
I am not convinced it is twins mainly because if she was having twins I imagine her to have a fuller bump at her gestation, the shape of the bump is made up of belly/gunt fat it's not all baby. The bump is very low just above her gunt I think it's a boy.

It was mentioned in the Sunday vlog that the next one will be about how many babies Ella is carrying. From reading the comments on You Tube it seems The Grimwade fans & the narcissists are convinced they will have twins.
I am not convinced it is twins mainly because if she was having twins I imagine her to have a fuller bump at her gestation, the shape of the bump is made up of belly/gunt fat it's not all baby. The bump is very low just above her gunt I think it's a boy.
Honestly don't care what she's having or how many. She could be having quints for all I care. I honestly don't understand how people find this type of stuff interesting.

After what they’ve been through with twins twice I don’t know why their fans wish they were having twins so much. If I had lost two babies I wouldn’t want people making comments about the possibility of twins again

After what they’ve been through with twins twice I don’t know why their fans wish they were having twins so much. If I had lost two babies I wouldn’t want people making comments about the possibility of twins again
I feel they are actually over playing the losing a twin for views. By saying "losing" it makes it sound like a horrific experience,much like a miscarriage. But reality is vanishing twin syndrome is very common and as most pregnancy are not "high risk" your 1st scan doesnt happen until week 12, which if vanishing twin syndrome was to occur it would be before week 12 so many many pregnancies begin as twin but at the 1st scan is only 1 so people never know. It is not usually like a miscarriage, more the fact in very very basic terms 1 twin consumes the other.
I do not recall Ella going thro any form of miscarriage or symptoms.
Every one is different in their interpretation but as someone who has had multiple miscarriages i find it offensive how they used the term "losing" for views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.