The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, when did you first notice something wasn't quite right with this family?
Didn't like this video. Tim could've gotten at least a part-time job or something until YouTube became more lucrative for them. Instead they chose to beg subscribers for money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was also put off from the point when they began to dictate in cult leadership style with their backward opinions and beliefs concerning religion, gender roles, education (lack of) etc. Greedy/lazy yet not very entertaining and the hypocrisy continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know it was all about rue (is heze getting sidelined a bit now) but little harper looks like she really wants to play football in this and few other videos rhey put on,she seems like she goes for ball in this one then stops herself because ahe knows Ella n maybe Tim dont like girls playing football,
Have Ella and the kids gor breathing problems,they always sound out of breath from talking especially rue and hossana (rue had been kicking ball around so coukd be that with him)
Omg I hadn't seen the one asking for money with tim before,that is disgusting,get out tp work like other people have to-bet they got donations,some if the fans are obsessed enough to (n probably leave themselves without)

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE
I know it was all about rue (is heze getting sidelined a bit now) but little harper looks like she really wants to play football in this and few other videos rhey put on,she seems like she goes for ball in this one then stops herself because ahe knows Ella n maybe Tim dont like girls playing football,
Have Ella and the kids gor breathing problems,they always sound out of breath from talking especially rue and hossana (rue had been kicking ball around so coukd be that with him)
Omg I hadn't seen the one asking for money with tim before,that is disgusting,get out tp work like other people have to-bet they got donations,some if the fans are obsessed enough to (n probably leave themselves without)
Heze is getting sidelined because the brainwashing process for him being a famous football has ended, it worked so well that they even got him to hold a ball 24 hours a day, now it’s Rue’s turn. I wonder if they told Rue that he’s on a team and it’s not about how many goals he scores, it’s all about how many goals he scored, he’s 3 let him have fun without all the pressure of scoring 10 goals per match. They don’t have breathing problems the dictator is behind the camera with a count down clock for how long they have to speak, so they try to get everything out before they get cut off. Halle has also expressed interest in playing football but she was told no and that she needs to stay home to tend to the house. I swear I can’t stand those two idiots. I truly feel sorry for the children.

Reactions: 12
Didn't like this video. Tim could've gotten at least a part-time job or something until YouTube became more lucrative for them. Instead they chose to beg subscribers for money.

He’s a con man who has no shame, he’s always begging for something so that he doesn’t need to work. He should be juggling 2-3 jobs to provide for his family. Put the kids in school and get off your lazy ass and find a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are really stupid not letting the girls play sports. It shouldn't matter what, just exercise! But what if they are actually talented, and could have a careerin it..they let it go to waste just because of gender roles..makes me sick. And what if they had a boy who isn't into football?? Let the kids have a personality amd choices for God's sake!

LET THE GIRLS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!

They are really stupid not letting the girls play sports. It shouldn't matter what, just exercise! But what if they are actually talented, and could have a careerin it..they let it go to waste just because of gender roles..makes me sick. And what if they had a boy who isn't into football?? Let the kids have a personality amd choices for God's sake!

LET THE GIRLS PLAY FOOTBALL!!!
I think that they're forgetting or ignoring that England has a brilliant women's football team as does Manchester City. They're often winning more than the men's team.
Let the girls play football, play outside, get dirty playing, develop skills that aren't necessarily seen as women's jobs.
They should be encouraging their interests which is made easier by home education.
They won't though, they want their girls to be servants for men.
I really hope that they manage to escape that house and live life happily like they should be doing now.

Reactions: 8
I found this thread not long after finding their channel and, although I thought it was bizarre that Tim dressed like that as a grown father (I think that was my first post on here 😅) for a long time I couldn't see what people in this thread were talking about in terms of the gender roles and controlling behaviour but I don't know it just became more and more obvious with every vlog. I think first when I noticed Tim unnecessarily 'correct' Ella's choice of words. For a while I thought it was just Tim and felt sorry for Ella but it soon became clear she's just as bad.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the kids, girls especially, aren't being allowed to reach their full potential by not going to school and gender roles. In the gender reveal video Rue was visibly upset it was girl because even at 3 years old he knows in that family a girl has no chance of playing ball with him like a boy would. The baby's not even born yet and her fate is already sealed. The girls were called Rue's cheerleaders in the lastest video. When was the last time the whole family got together and did anything to support, or cheer on one of the girls in something?

Remember this video? At 13:25 they shut down Harper's efforts to show her gymnastics moves after they've already dedicated most of the video to Rue. She's self-taught I'm sure because they aren't making an effort to put her in classes. Harper looked so excited to show them too. Can you imagine how she would feel if they told her they were putting her in proper classes, and the whole family would be there to cheer her on at her next competition? They won't let the girls do "masculine" sports, and then they barely support them in the activities they do allow them to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah the kids, girls especially, aren't being allowed to reach their full potential by not going to school and gender roles. In the gender reveal video Rue was visibly upset it was girl because even at 3 years old he knows in that family a girl has no chance of playing ball with him like a boy would. The baby's not even born yet and her fate is already sealed. The girls were called Rue's cheerleaders in the lastest video. When was the last time the whole family got together and did anything to support, or cheer on one of the girls in something?

Remember this video? At 13:25 they shut down Harper's efforts to show her gymnastics moves after they've already dedicated most of the video to Rue. She's self-taught I'm sure because they aren't making an effort to put her in classes. Harper looked so excited to show them too. Can you imagine how she would feel if they told her they were putting her in proper classes, and the whole family would be there to cheer her on at her next competition? They won't let the girls do "masculine" sports, and then they barely support them in the activities they do allow them to do.

Honestly, I think this is something their biggest supporters are starting to notice. If they don't start putting more focus on the girls like they do the boys more people will start calling them out. The only reason they've gotten away with it this long is because of the aunties obsession with Rue so they like when the focus is on him. But there's only so many times you can big up a three year old while you ignore all the girl children who came before him.

He’s a con man who has no shame, he’s always begging for something so that he doesn’t need to work. He should be juggling 2-3 jobs to provide for his family. Put the kids in school and get off your lazy ass and find a job!
But who would be there to press record on the camera, and hold it? Who would record their mind-numbing talks, and Ella cooking dinner in the microwave?

• Haha
This could be been petty but are they allowed to film the football game,I no u carnt see the boys properly from this but not sure id be happy going on you tube if was any of my boys-was thinking even though u carnt nake any of them out surely if u want to u could enhance the picture to show any of them in more view (thinking of the creeps about Internet) but I was sure u wasn't allowed to film at all or photo them n especially put them on a popular family you tube

Reactions: 3
The Reu playing football was the most boring video ever, people watching someone else's kid play football in the rain, it wasn't even like it was close up, from afar ...borefest...🥱

The Reu playing football was the most boring video ever, people watching someone else's kid play football in the rain, it wasn't even like it was close up, from afar ...borefest...🥱
But Rue scored six goals! And he's three! 😱 all the other kids were 5 and 6, according to ella... Though Tim let it slip that he was playing in the children under 6 category, which makes a lot more sense considering Rue is under six... So im guessing all of the children were between the ages 3 and 6. They didn't mention his teamwork or anything about his team winning, which makes me think the kids were just kicking balls into the net because they all were wearing different things. So it wasn't really a game.

Tell a lie about the Grimwades. I'll start..

Tim is super sexy. What a catch. I can totally see what Ella desires in this hunk of man.

(🤮 feel ill even writing this 🤮)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tell a lie about the Grimwades. I'll start..

Tim is super sexy. What a catch. I can totally see what Ella desires in this hunk of man.

(🤮 feel ill even writing this 🤮)
Tim has excellent work ethics, he holds down two full time jobs to support his ever growing family, he’s a great example for his children by showing them it’s better to work hard for what you want than expecting perfect strangers to pay for all their bills😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.