The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas is nearly here. I wonder what single piece of fruit the girls will be given this year to unwrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christmas is nearly here. I wonder what single piece of fruit the girls will be given this year to unwrap!
the h and m ad they had yesterday was the best presents they’ve ever received for christmas by far 😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched the Youtube video which was hightlighted here in regards to Halle touching her hair. WT actual F.... the poor little girl was simply playing around with the ends of her plaits like every other little girl would and Tim had a major issue with it. This has really upset me as a mother. Poorly little girl stopped it straight away like she knew her Dad disapproved of what she was doing and said SORRY!!!!!!!!

HEARTBREAKING! What is the issue of her playing with the end of her plaids TIM?? bleeping KNOBHEAD

OH and don' get me started on the Title of the YT Video.... What new things should we buy for our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They might aswell have titled it.... What can we blag for free for our new house that we haven't actually brought yet from businesses that don't know how awful we are as parents to our poor children
The more I think about it the more disturbing that whole hair thing is, imagine a man having control of you touching your hair, I don’t care if that man is your dad. And the dumb mom is sitting there not saying anything because he probably does the same to her. Why does a lazy slob have any sort of say about what anyone does with their bodies? I also feel like he complimented Hosanna on her hair to make Halle jealous, something happened before they turned that camera on because he just looked pissed at Halle the whole video and neat picking everything she says and does. That big lazy bully needs to find someone his size to pick on,and has the nerve to call himself the leader of his house. A leader who goes around picking on little girls and obsessing about what they do with their bodies.

I saw one of their old Christmas videos where Heze got a bunch of cute stuff, Nike socks and slides, portable charger and lots of other nice things while the girls got dollar tree Knick knacks, lip gloss,little mirrors and coloring books, obviously things they picked up at the sale bins at a store. Also some hoop earrings and all the girls got the exact same things, these parents are a special kind of stupid and glaringly prefer Heze over the other children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So the lastest vlog was created for the whole purpose of an incoming ad with H & M. Tim & Ella were never going to treat the kids & themselves to new home furnishings unless it was for free so as it was predicted Ella wasn't writing down the kid's wish list.
The kids are pimped out in new clothes, pyjamas, dressing gowns holding some teddies, bath sets, & dolls with 'happy' fake smiles on their faces as per normal.
The kids are yet again used as cash cows for their narcissistic parents who are probably saving for their next trip away from the kids because they need time alone & think they deserve it as they believe they have such a busy/ stressful daily routine. I can't understand why they get ads whatever they advertise never sees the light of day again.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So the lastest vlog was created for the whole purpose of an incoming ad with H & M. Tim & Ella were never going to treat the kids & themselves to new home furnishings unless it was for free so as it was predicted Ella wasn't writing down the kid's wish list.
The kids are pimped out in new clothes, pyjamas, dressing gowns holding some teddies, bath sets, & dolls with 'happy' fake smiles on their faces as per normal.
The kids are yet again used as cash cows for their narcissistic parents who are probably saving for their next trip away from the kids because they need time alone & think they deserve it as they believe they have such a busy/ stressful daily routine. I can't understand why they get ads whatever they advertise never sees the light of day again.
Ohhh he just couldn’t let go of that football could he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For people who don't use their children for free stuff and money, they sure do use their kids for free stuff and money a lot. Where are Ella and Tim promoting stuff? How can anyone look at this family and not see that the kids are the ones working and making money? Just sad.

Reactions: 9
I am sorry, but the more and more I see the interactions with Tim and the girls, I think something really awful is going on. I don’t want to even say it… but let’s just say it gives me Josh Duggar vibes (and for anyone who doesn’t know what he is up to nowadays, he is on trial right now).
As someone who’s personally aware of the signs of abuse, my stomach turns when I see Tim interacting with these girls. Giving them glowing praise and adoration about their looks, making them do sexualized dances for TikTok, and going from loving on them to berating them or yelling at them for touching their own hair… he is a narcissistic, abusive man… and I don’t want to make any assumptions, but I wish child services would look into this.

The fact they refuse to let the kids go to school is a huge red flag… I wonder if they are afraid of abuse being uncovered? The absolute control they have over these children is sick while they simultaneously use them for cash, gifts and ad revenue.

Something very wrong is going on with this family.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
There are so many strange things about this family , not the kids fault though obviously it’s Ella and Tim’s for making the kids turn out this way but one thing that I find so odd is how none of the kids know how to enjoy their own company. You never see the kids each doing their own thing chilling my themselves. Heze is the only child who has the opportunity to do his own thing with his football training etc but when all the kids are at home they are always constantly together and it’s almost always Heze and Reu practicing football in the living room and the girls dancing in the conservatory. They are separated because of their gender constantly. I know we don’t see their lives 24/7 but Tim and Ella constantly talk about how these vlogs are their real life day to day routine so they literally do the same thing everyday by the looks of it. When do you ever hear anything like “ Hosanna is watching a tv show at the moment , Halle is upstairs playing with dolls , Harper is reading , Houston is playing with her toys, Reu is playing with his cars and Heze is playing PlayStation ” you never hear things like that and those things are normal for kids to be doing. I know exercise is important and a lot of boys especially love football so it’s not that there’s an issue with Heze playing football but that’s all he does he has no personality and he’s addicted to holding that football it’s not normal it’s very very weird.
Growing up I played with my siblings and most of my best memories are a kid are to do with things I experienced with my siblings so I do think it’s great for siblings to be close and spend time together. I understand with the amount of kids in the grimwade family they are all kind of in eachothers space and close in age so yeah it’s natural they will want to play together especially as the kids rarely leave the house so don’t have any friends besides eachother but as close as my siblings and I where as kids , I still was able to go off and do my one thing playing by myself. It’s obvious Tim and Ella constantly want the kids to be working at something they want the house practicing football non stop so they become rich and famous and the girls dancing for Instagram to get more followers and attention so I don’t even think those kids would even know how to have fun and use their imaginations.
Heze is the favourite boy and the star in his parents eyes as he brings in money with deals he’s now getting and they are relying on him to be the famous rich football one day . Hosanna is seen as the second mum so she babysits the littles one and that’s her way of contributing to the family in her parents eyes which is sad as she’s a kid who should be allowed act like a kid. Halle had had a few modelling jobs which is attention and money for the family so they’re clearly hoping more jobs keep coming for her. Harper is seen as the cute one because she’s still young and she’s been in a tv ad and in that episode of whatever tv show it was so yet again more money and attention trying to make her an actress. Reu is being made into a copy of his brother and already compared to him constantly which is going to cause him so much stress and pressure the older he gets. Just wait he will told things like “ at your age Heze had already achieved this or won this or able to do this with football” hopefully for Reus sake he turns out to be just as good as his brother or better cause if not he will forever be made to feel he isn’t good enough and that’s so sad. At his age he should be allowed play with what he wants he loved motorbikes and superheroes he was so drawn to all that, he wasn’t naturally drawn to football and you could tell Tim noticed this and stepped in to force football on him and now Reu has forgotten about the things he once loved which is why his personality isn’t the same anymore. He was quite cheeky in a funny way but they just seen it as him being a bad kid so gave out to him for no reason and now he hardly acts like that anymore. Houston is screeching all the time and misbehaving to the point you can see they’re stressed out by her and yes she’s still very young so it’s normal she will have tantrums at times especially as she’s still the baby of the family until the new baby arrives but eventually she’ll be turned into a copy of her sisters and have no personality of her own either. None of it is the kids fault.
They are also gutted this new baby is another girl , not saying the baby won’t be loved and taken care of but Tim’s reaction especially showed he was thinking “ another girl? what are we supposed to do with another one you can’t do much with girls” they see girls as useless and all they’re good for is trying to look pretty and become housewives. My heart breaks for the girls they’re treated as less important as the boys and like others have said the girls looks are always compared so the older they get the worse the jealousy will become especially between the oldest two girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am sorry, but the more and more I see the interactions with Tim and the girls, I think something really awful is going on. I don’t want to even say it… but let’s just say it gives me Josh Duggar vibes (and for anyone who doesn’t know what he is up to nowadays, he is on trial right now).
As someone who’s personally aware of the signs of abuse, my stomach turns when I see Tim interacting with these girls. Giving them glowing praise and adoration about their looks, making them do sexualized dances for TikTok, and going from loving on them to berating them or yelling at them for touching their own hair… he is a narcissistic, abusive man… and I don’t want to make any assumptions, but I wish child services would look into this.

The fact they refuse to let the kids go to school is a huge red flag… I wonder if they are afraid of abuse being uncovered? The absolute control they have over these children is sick while they simultaneously use them for cash, gifts and ad revenue.

Ngl I’ve had these thoughts but didn’t want to be the one who said it

Reactions: 13
Nice £300 sweater Mr Lazy is sporting. It infuriates me x
I wonder if that expensive sweater was a need or a want? He talks bullshit to his children while he walks around in expensive clothes. How can a father of seven justify wearing a $300 sweater when they’re in the middle of buying a house?! What a hypocrite…meanwhile he doesn’t even have a job. I wonder what cheap items they’ll pick up for Christmas for the girls this year!

Yes, the kids not going to school should be criminal as well, it’s just not fair to deprive your kids of an education and yes it does gives me vibes as if they don’t want the kids to talk about what goes on in that house. It’s not like the parents are intellectuals that they can teach them at home you can tell no homeschooling Is going on in that house.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness! The difference between how they were a little under five years ago and now is insane. First of all Tim, if he was the one editing, clearly use to put effort into it. The children behaved like normal children and not like show horses. They had actual transitions and actually did stuff in their videos. Ella looked way better without all the make up and huge eye lashes. The children actually laughed and smiled for real. I mean, they had real personalities not like now where they are obviously just trying to say the right thing. Tim did not look drunk in those early videos too! It seemed like the change came when they started doing ads more regularly. The house has always been messy though. Lol.

I think they should keep Heze's hair short. His curls looked much better back then.

Oh, and there was a video where where Halle was talking about Tim saying the girls were good at football. The look on her face was just one of pure happiness and giddiness. I hadn't ever seen her make that face before. I think that little girl has a real interest in football it's a shame her mom doesn't want her to play.

I see why some of their fans like them so much, if you're just going off those very early vlogs, but it's really clear they have changed. The whole feel of their videos is just different now. It is clear very little effort is put into it now.

It gives me hope though. If they can get back to the way they were before their 'fame' went to their heads maybe these children won't be traumatized. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness! The difference between how they were a little under five years ago and now is insane. First of all Tim, if he was the one editing, clearly use to put effort into it. The children behaved like normal children and not like show horses. They had actual transitions and actually did stuff in their videos. Ella looked way better without all the make up and huge eye lashes. The children actually laughed and smiled for real. I mean, they had real personalities not like now where they are obviously just trying to say the right thing. Tim did not look drunk in those early videos too! It seemed like the change came when they started doing ads more regularly. The house has always been messy though. Lol.

I think they should keep Heze's hair short. His curls looked much better back then.

Oh, and there was a video where where Halle was talking about Tim saying the girls were good at football. The look on her face was just one of pure happiness and giddiness. I hadn't ever seen her make that face before. I think that little girl has a real interest in football it's a shame her mom doesn't want her to play.

I see why some of their fans like them so much, if you're just going off those very early vlogs, but it's really clear they have changed. The whole feel of their videos is just different now. It is clear very little effort is put into it now.

It gives me hope though. If they can get back to the way they were before their 'fame' went to their heads maybe these children won't be traumatized. Seriously.
Yeah I went back and watched a couple and I can see what you mean. The kids were a lot more laid back, though I think Hosanna has always seemed quite serious and didn't smile much. There was a lot more of Tim just talking to the camera though which I don't miss. His face makes me queasy :sick:He also used to speak patois in a fake Jamaican accent a lot more which was unbelievably cringe! I don't think he'd get away with that now.
I also noticed Halle and Harper used to have such beautiful curls in their hair. Ella must have done a lot of damage to their hair to get rid of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

You have written what so many think but are afraid to say. Those poor girls desperation for validation from their abusive Dad, knowing they are worth nothing as they are the wrong gender. Tim makes me sick. I bet he groomed Ella from the start to start his own cult.

Reactions: 11
Ughhh he had Houston bouncing on his lap, my mom would never let me do that with a grown ass man!

Reactions: 2
I worry very much about the children not attending school. Not only is it limiting their options for the future, but most importantly it's blocking them from building relationships with trusted adults external to their family - Tim and Ella, in their own words, have effectively said that's why they don't go to school. They just phrase it as "wanting to do all of the parenting of their children themselves". That's all well and good, but if something were to happen to those children, it concerns me that they're not going into a classroom the next day where a teacher is going to notice a mark, or an odd comment, or a change in behaviour. It makes me sad that these children don't have someone looking out for them who isn't related to them, views them as an individual rather than as part of "The Grimwades" or "Tim and Ella's kids", and has nothing to gain from how much money their videos make.

I would be very reluctant to throw around accusations and want to make it very clear that that's not what I'm doing here. I personally don't believe the children are in any immediate danger, although I do think they're not being given the childhood they deserve. This is a concern I have for all children that are home-schooled and don't attend any clubs or activities away from their parents - in 99% of cases nothing untoward is going on and the children involved are safe and happy, but what about the ones who aren't? Who can they turn to?

Home-schooling should be a choice, but I do think it should be more closely regulated to ensure that some children don't completely slip through the cracks and end up totally isolated from people outside their family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.