The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it very odd how beautifully filmed and edited the vlogs used to be? And now, they are always one take, sit down videos that are completely unedited? I used to watch their videos and think to myself that it appeared that they had a professional film crew doing the videos. There were various cuts and different angles that they used to take video of the same scene, and would cut back and forth between the angles. You can see it in that video just above where they solicited money from viewers. So the question is, did they used to have a professional film crew? Or did Tim edit it then and spend lots of time making the videos look great? If so, even if he got tired of editing, I can’t imagine he would go from those nicely crafted videos to the garbage heap he puts out now.

i just almost wonder if they weren’t getting some family “friend” to do all the filming and editing before and they just got sick of it. If that’s the case, Tim really is the laziest man in the world. We’ve always been told he works so hard on editing. If he isn’t doing that, what does he do?
I think your on to something with the family or friend doing it but got tired of doing it for free. Lol.

Reactions: 6
As always Tattle prophecies come true! New car?? 🤔 Not sure if the other pic is in the dealership or something. Also Ella posted in a Hilton Hotel, so another weekend away. Who’s got the kids??

View attachment 917474View attachment 917475
If that is a new car I’ll be very surprised , pretty sure Tim recently just got a new BMW. They need to focus more on getting a bus of some sort. And yes to someone’s previous comment, Tim’s face instantly irritates me.

Reactions: 9
😆 something I've noticed in the last vlog. There was an actual YouTube editing attempt. When ella told the girls to do their cheer for rue and they had no idea what she was talking about, they did that multi colored interrupting this program thing other YouTubers do. That was the first time I've seen them use that in recent vlogs. 😆 Tim for sure reads here. There was also other attempts in that video too. Hey, it's a good sign they are willing to take criticism and apply it. Im not mad at it.

Reactions: 10
Rue is definitely turning into a mini heze, taking the ball wherever he goes.
Agree, very forced, I don't understand why they think it's acceptable to play with a football in a hotel lobby & a hotel room, I don't care how much 'aunties' think 'it's cute & so skilled at such a young age,' it's darn right disrespectful & rude.

Reactions: 16
Harper asking the shop assistant if she could show them the charms was soooo sweet! For her age she sounded so confident and it’s a shame she isn’t in school she would really excel man!

The rest of the vlog was so dry and boring to watch they really scrape the barrel with content..

Reactions: 14
Hmm I have very little doubt that all the aunties that think it's cute that Rue was kicking a ball around a store would be the first ones to go loudly complain to a manager if it was happening in a store they were shopping In and it was just some random kid not on YouTube. But since it's Rue and Hezze, it's perfectly fine.

Reactions: 11
Hmm I have very little doubt that all the aunties that think it's cute that Rue was kicking a ball around a store would be the first ones to go loudly complain to a manager if it was happening in a store they were shopping In and it was just some random kid not on YouTube. But since it's Rue and Hezze, it's perfectly fine.
Carnt believe, (well actually I can with it been rhem) that she let rue kick the ball round Pandora shop,all them glass cases about,id be holding kids hands ro make sure didn't touch anything-i know she only little but could control how loud Houston was been in shop n also how much of the shop they and the pushchair took up n they were just stood there they would drive me mad if I was shopping at same time as me

Reactions: 4
I really hope they didn’t leave Houston to sleep in the buggy over night at the hotel whilst they all slept in beds

Reactions: 5
did anyone see in the last vlog tim saying “me and my wife are gonna make use of this bathroom later, don’t worry she’s already pregnant” in front of the children.. but they don’t **want them going to school where they could be influenced by others ??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
did anyone see in the last vlog tim saying “me and my wife are gonna make use of this bathroom later, don’t worry she’s already pregnant” in front of the children.. but they don’t **want them going to school where they could be influenced by others ??
I couldn't even bear to watch them & their feral children running around with no respect for their surroundings & parents saying nothing, laughing like buffoons🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched but thank you for this. Definitely not watching now

Reactions: 3
It’s the comments like this that just state a point that aunties love to get defensive about. It was years ago that girls did cheerleading and Harper was too young to even participate in it so only hosanna and Harper were the ones that took part. It’s annoying how the girls are always on the sidelines watching 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s the comments like this that just state a point that aunties love to get defensive about. It was years ago that girls did cheerleading and Harper was too young to even participate in it so only hosanna and Harper were the ones that took part. It’s annoying how the girls are always on the sidelines watching 🙄
That Ladi Uneeq got into an argument with me. Tried telling me a mango was a good xmas present for kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s a moron!

Reactions: 4
Omg that is ridiculous the way kids running round screaming in a hotel n sounds like they had been playing football too in the room do they respect anyone or anything its one thing doing at home (that's bad enough)but in fancy hotel where other people are too,n I wouldn't care it it was just other families from the tournament in the hotel,sure even parents with kids wouldn't like thst amount of noise,general noise yes but not that
Also wouldn't food be included in price of hotel room,am sure they could have stretched to more food for kids if spending a weekend away to enjoy themselves (for once for kids)then if the kids eat more at breakfast time they would be full up for a good while.if I gave that portion of food to my kids they would think was trying to starve them

Reactions: 7
Omg that is ridiculous the way kids running round screaming in a hotel n sounds like they had been playing football too in the room do they respect anyone or anything its one thing doing at home (that's bad enough)but in fancy hotel where other people are too,n I wouldn't care it it was just other families from the tournament in the hotel,sure even parents with kids wouldn't like thst amount of noise,general noise yes but not that
Also wouldn't food be included in price of hotel room,am sure they could have stretched to more food for kids if spending a weekend away to enjoy themselves (for once for kids)then if the kids eat more at breakfast time they would be full up for a good while.if I gave that portion of food to my kids they would think was trying to starve them
I think it was a buffet breakfast. So don’t know why Ella was so stingy with the portions. When I stay in hotels I’m always encouraging mine to eat as I want my money’s worth!

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe they allowed them to run, jump on furniture. Yell at the top if they’re voices. And the excuse was they need to run out the energy or something like that. No control at all period.

I think it was a buffet breakfast. So don’t know why Ella was so stingy with the portions. When I stay in hotels I’m always encouraging mine to eat as I want my money’s worth!
She claims it was easier for her to bring the food to them and make they’re plates. I think for the two little ones that makes sense but the older children can surely make a plate and bring it to the table. Tim standing there doing not a damn thing.

Reactions: 11
She claims it was easier for her to bring the food to them and make they’re plates. I think for the two little ones that makes sense but the older children can surely make a plate and bring it to the table. Tim standing there doing not a damn thing.
Yeah. For children who are supposedly so mature and wise, they can't seem to do basic more independent things on their own. Hezze can't do his own hair. They should work on the kids independents.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.