The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the trampoline vlog it was great to see the kids getting out to have some fun but then Big Lazy Tim had to join them on the trampolines crushing any sort of fun they might have had.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the trampoline vlog it was great to see the kids getting out to have some fun but then Big Lazy Tim had to join them on the trampolines crushing any sort of fun they might have had.
Tim is so competitive all the time he takes things way too seriously and can’t let the kids just have fun and not turn everything into who can do what better. Ella kind of hinted in the video to him in a light hearted way that the kids don’t know how to do a certain skill so it’s an unfair advantage but of course Tim has to be so serious and turn everything into about how winning is so important. He is obsessed with comparing all the kids to Heze. Heze constantly gets compliments and praise and it’s making him have such a huge ego already at such a young age.

Reactions: 10
Tim is so competitive all the time he takes things way too seriously and can’t let the kids just have fun and not turn everything into who can do what better. Ella kind of hinted in the video to him in a light hearted way that the kids don’t know how to do a certain skill so it’s an unfair advantage but of course Tim has to be so serious and turn everything into about how winning is so important. He is obsessed with comparing all the kids to Heze. Heze constantly gets compliments and praise and it’s making him have such a huge ego already at such a young age.
That loser is living vicariously through his kid, he never accomplished anything in his life so now he lives through Heze. I was happy to see Heze without a ball in his hand. They need to let those kids be kids instead of having a camera shoved in their faces when they’re trying to have fun. Can’t stand the loser dad he needs to get a proper job to support all those kids!

Reactions: 12
That loser is living vicariously through his kid, he never accomplished anything in his life so now he lives through Heze. I was happy to see Heze without a ball in his hand. They need to let those kids be kids instead of having a camera shoved in their faces when they’re trying to have fun. Can’t stand the loser dad he needs to get a proper job to support all those kids!
He’s pants are so tight and hanging off his ass. When he attempted to do a flip of some kind I was just like give it up. Pull your damn pants up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So it was Halle's idea trampolining cos she wanted to do something fun, which indicates the kids 'DON'T do anything fun,'.😞

Reactions: 14
So it was Halle's idea trampolining cos she wanted to do something fun, which indicates the kids 'DON'T do anything fun,'.😞
It was OUR idea! They read the comments here and do whatever is discussed here, he only said it was Halle’s idea because we dragged him through the mud for his controlling abusive ways and for what he did to Halle the other day. Since the kids have no friends,and are limited to what they watch on television and do not go to school I doubt Halle suggested a trampoline park. They are liars and are not very smart so whenever they open their mouths they are usually lying.

Also let’s not forget the kids when swimming for the first time the other day only because Heze felt left out amongst his friends at the academy because they can all swim except for him, i bet after that one time they never went back. They’d rather spend money on expensive clothes, shoes and pocketbooks instead of spending it on the kids. These parents are the worst on social media especially when it comes to the way they deprive their kids of getting a good solid education. The loser dad said the other day he never uses anything he learned at school in his life right now so education is overrated, so he pimps out the kids to make money then spends it on himself and the wife and beg companies for freebies for the kids. He has no job,never did but continues to produce children expecting total strangers on the internet to fully take care of them. Don’t know what the wife saw in him because when choosing a mate you should look for a provider especially if you want a big family. He’s even lazy on social media, does a mediocre job of editing and literally does nothing to grow his followings because he’s simply a lazy bum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Furthermore to the trampolining vlog, I painfully sat through it only cos it was 15 mins, & to be honest it was heartwarming to see the kids have genuine fun smiles on their faces, Ella said she couldn't trampoline obviously & she couldn't last time cos she was pregnant, so they haven't been somewhere like trampolining for 2+ years. 😱
Wonder if the Grims actually paid or tried to blag a freebie by giving a 'shout out' to the place 🤔

Reactions: 8
Furthermore to the trampolining vlog, I painfully sat through it only cos it was 15 mins, & to be honest it was heartwarming to see the kids have genuine fun smiles on their faces, Ella said she couldn't trampoline obviously & she couldn't last time cos she was pregnant, so they haven't been somewhere like trampolining for 2+ years. 😱
Wonder if the Grims actually paid or tried to blag a freebie by giving a 'shout out' to the place 🤔
Honestly they had a vlog a long time ago, when she was pregnant with Rue, where they went to the trampoline park. lol. She might be talking about than. Which is crazy! They really just have those kids making money for them and not even spending it on them.

Reactions: 9
Everyone was asking did she perm Hosanna hair. I hope she didn’t do that it will mess up her grade of hair for sure.

• Sad
Everyone was asking did she perm Hosanna hair. I hope she didn’t do that it will mess up her grade of hair for sure.
Yeah, I can't tell. It looks straighter but that could just be the pounds of gel she slaps in their hair and tight pig tails.

Reactions: 6
She already damaged Halle’s and Harper’s hair what’s one more smdh. Look at the older videos and see how curly their hair was until she started pulling it tight and saturating it with a whole lot of gel, now their hair look lifeless and dry.

Well I suppose she's got the time to wash all that gel residue out, not like the kids get home schooled 🙄, plus now it makes sense why they put their Xmas tree up early, cos they had their unrealistic
H&M advertising....no sign of crappy clothes bags in the background 😂

Tim and Ella don't send the kids to school because...

1. They are too lazy to take them there every morning and pick up.
2. Too tight to spend money on the uniforms... would rather spend the money on themselves.
3. How would they be able to make money from all these crappy ads and YT videos if the kids were at school all day?
4. Who would look after the little ones if the big kids where at school all day?

So sad

Their content is just shocking. No wonder they only have 200k subs.

Wouldn't be nice if they took the kids to a trampoline park or soft play centre suitable for all ages and let their kids have fun!

Or even do a fun eating challenge or crafting for xmas at home.

Watching a video of them talking about house viewings or that they brought a 3 year two football kits and 270's just doesn't cut it right now!
At least we know they READ TATTLE !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OMG Dim is such a wanker, just saw his IG, camera on himself playing a old skool vibe song a la the dad from the Kabs family, running outta ideas Dim? your a head.

That's really pissed me off so I sent him a message on IG asking him w
OMG Dim is such a wanker, just saw his IG, camera on himself playing a old skool vibe song a la the dad from the Kabs family, running outta ideas Dim? your a head.
That's really pissed me off, I sent a message on IG asking him why he's copying the dad from Kabs family, just waiting for one of the Stepford kids to start sitting in the car, shoulder rolling singing old skool vibe songs.😠

Last edited:
  • Sad
Tim and Ella don't send the kids to school because...

1. They are too lazy to take them there every morning and pick up.
2. Too tight to spend money on the uniforms... would rather spend the money on themselves.
3. How would they be able to make money from all these crappy ads and YT videos if the kids were at school all day?
4. Who would look after the little ones if the big kids where at school all day?

So sad

At least we know they READ TATTLE !
Bingo!! These parents don’t know how to tell the truth!

My kids began watching this. Can this family stop breeding, 6 kids.. and they have the audacity to talk about the environment. How many grandkids do they think they will have. Wtf!!! Selfish. And I'm guessing they don't have full time jobs, either of them.

Reactions: 15
Guys, when did you first notice something wasn't quite right with this family?

Reactions: 4
Guys, when did you first notice something wasn't quite right with this family?
Said this before on here but it was when they starting naming vlogs things like ‘we thought our baby was dead’ and ‘has our son broken his nose’ Something didn’t feel right about that

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The Vlog where Tim videotaped her getting all six kids ready for bed. She seem tired and aggitated, he did nothing to help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.