The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hosanna got the kids tonight then?
since ella is living it lavish in a spa with her mummy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Tell a lie about the Grimwades. I'll start..

Tim is super sexy. What a catch. I can totally see what Ella desires in this hunk of man.

(🤮 feel ill even writing this 🤮)
1) There is no chance the boys will not become professional footballers

2) They are good parents

I wonder what the men in Ella’s family think of Tim- the ones like Marvin Humes who go out and work to provide for their family. I know the work Marvin does is very different to the average person but it’s got to be better than what Tim’s kids learn from him

Reactions: 8
I'd absolutely love to taste one of Ella's delicious, well portioned healthy home cooked meals - mmmmmmmm yum. She's such an imaginative cook too. I'd love to eat corn on the cob 8 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tim is super sexy. What a catch. I can totally see what Ella desires in this hunk of man.

E Tizz is the best rapper of all time and this song is amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tim and Ella are world class educators and provide ofsted outstanding level of education 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Tim is an awesome dad who believes that producing multiple kids requires him to help raise them. Tim doesn’t believe that because he is a failure at everything he tried doing in his life doesn’t give him the right to brainwash his two sons and live vicariously through them,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye, Tupac and E-Tizz. All worthy of the numerous Grammy's, Brits and other huge music accolades they have been awarded. Such huge talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dim & Ella are going to be collaborating with Jay-Z & Beyonce at next year's half time Superbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually brought myself to watch E-Piss...
Blimey, I would say don't give up your day jobs, but they haven't even got that....major cringe..😂

• Haha

Dim and Hella are strong supporters of Homeschooling. All their children do the maths and the sciences and the reads and that pencil to paper thingy everyday. This along with their deeply religious beliefs is how they keep them safe, happy, educated and away from the bad influences at schools.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the girls at least hossana and hallie used robattend gymnastics and do competitions,I remember seeing on list if old blogs from them (can't see it now) but the girls were pictured wirh a big trophie prob about same size as girls was,just wondered if they used to have classes before other little uns came along n gor too much taking them,though always did/do have time to take heze training and all over for matches and now rue

Did the girls at least hossana and hallie used robattend gymnastics and do competitions,I remember seeing on list if old blogs from them (can't see it now) but the girls were pictured wirh a big trophie prob about same size as girls was,just wondered if they used to have classes before other little uns came along n gor too much taking them,though always did/do have time to take heze training and all over for matches and now rue
Searched a bit further down list and found it although it was cheerleading the girls were doing
Screenshot_20211210-224751_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it very odd how beautifully filmed and edited the vlogs used to be? And now, they are always one take, sit down videos that are completely unedited? I used to watch their videos and think to myself that it appeared that they had a professional film crew doing the videos. There were various cuts and different angles that they used to take video of the same scene, and would cut back and forth between the angles. You can see it in that video just above where they solicited money from viewers. So the question is, did they used to have a professional film crew? Or did Tim edit it then and spend lots of time making the videos look great? If so, even if he got tired of editing, I can’t imagine he would go from those nicely crafted videos to the garbage heap he puts out now.

i just almost wonder if they weren’t getting some family “friend” to do all the filming and editing before and they just got sick of it. If that’s the case, Tim really is the laziest man in the world. We’ve always been told he works so hard on editing. If he isn’t doing that, what does he do?

As always Tattle prophecies come true! New car?? 🤔 Not sure if the other pic is in the dealership or something. Also Ella posted in a Hilton Hotel, so another weekend away. Who’s got the kids??

A249DBD2-27AA-4ACE-BB19-02CBA3C14F43.jpeg
3E985F56-FBBF-41A7-9493-46A941379E0F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Tim has the most punchable face. I'm not even violent but I feel I would feel satisfied just giving him one punch. (obvs not to hurt hurt severely, just a little pain)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.