The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on here in a while or watched their videos but after yesterday’s one I now remember why, Tim is the biggest creep ever and I defo get abusive vibes too. How can you be a leader of a home when you don’t go out and graft and you use your children as cash cows.

Please watch around 19.30 in the video, Halle starts playing with the end of her hair.. watch the way Tim looks weirdly at her for a few seconds before he goes “ is your hair alright” and Halle then responds very quickly “ sorry” and flicks it back. If that isn’t weird then I dunno what is.
Them kids especially Halle move so on edge around him you can just tell.
Shhhhhh I just seen this he is scary!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi 👋 New here! I just discovered the grim Grimwades as my son loves watching Milkshake in the morning and that damn 'Go green with the Grimwades' song is so catchy, it gets stuck in my head and it drives me mad! Haven't watched any of their vlogs as their TV programme is dull enough and I'm not a fan of family vloggers. Some things I have noticed though - how does the Mum not hurt her kids and get anything done with those nails!? Why does the eldest always have a football with him? Is it more than just a football and more like a friend? How do they all fit inside that house? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is a nasty human being. I just watched that and I can just tell he is a mean, abusive person. Like why would he care if she's touching her hair? She wasn't doing anything wrong. Those kids look terrified of him most the time.

I think he is not just verbally abusive but physically, as well.

Reactions: 12
Hi 👋 New here! I just discovered the grim Grimwades as my son loves watching Milkshake in the morning and that damn 'Go green with the Grimwades' song is so catchy, it gets stuck in my head and it drives me mad! Haven't watched any of their vlogs as their TV programme is dull enough and I'm not a fan of family vloggers. Some things I have noticed though - how does the Mum not hurt her kids and get anything done with those nails!? Why does the eldest always have a football with him? Is it more than just a football and more like a friend? How do they all fit inside that house? 🤷‍♀️
Hi 😀

The football thing has been spoken about before on here. Tim is obsessed with Heze becoming a professional footballer so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s said something to him about needing the ball at all times

They don’t fit but when the kids said they need a new house they were given a lecture about the difference between wants and needs. The 4 girls all share a room. Harper and Houston share a bed too

Reactions: 7
Haven’t been on here in a while or watched their videos but after yesterday’s one I now remember why, Tim is the biggest creep ever and I defo get abusive vibes too. How can you be a leader of a home when you don’t go out and graft and you use your children as cash cows.

Please watch around 19.30 in the video, Halle starts playing with the end of her hair.. watch the way Tim looks weirdly at her for a few seconds before he goes “ is your hair alright” and Halle then responds very quickly “ sorry” and flicks it back. If that isn’t weird then I dunno what is.
omg i swear tim telling halle is your hair alright? he was fixated watching her for ages playing with it, looking away looking back at her. he even tried to give her “the look” before saying is your hair alright . what a creep omg. tim really controls the family

Carnr it also be a sign of anxiety or ⁰nervous/scared why she plays with her hair especially living in that house with tim but she often plays with ends or wrapping hair round finger n she is the most confident child but is that a front these kids are all going to grow up n need counselling of some sort for mental heath they are so controlled n no routine to go by n nor even filling meals
Haven't watched the latest they put up just seen the title but are pregnant women supposed to dye hair pregnant (or is it just old wife tale) i have she kids n never dyed hair while pregnant didnt no if it was actual facts to not dye it

Reactions: 6
Wow! He looked really mean when he asked about her hair. I can't believe that she felt the need to say sorry.

My 2 cents....

Yes, Tim was bullying Halle. If you notice Halle is the only girl that is sassy towards Tim. I think he needs full control especially over women. This is where the tension will come in at. The girls as they get bigger are going to ask questions like what is daddy doing? Why can't he help around the house. I think Ella will always chose Tim. I think along time ago she made up here mind no matter what, I dont want to raise the kids alone. I think as the boys get bigger they will be buddy buddy with their father. I also notice Hosanna seem to be enjoying her daddy complimenting her and bulling Halle. I do think Hosanna is deeply jealous of Halle. For instant today's video, Ella checked their hair lengths, she speaks on long hair like its gold or something. Ella is projecting her insecurities on her girls. Also when Tim complimented Hosanna and Rue, notice Ella put her head down, because deep inside she does not believe they have pretty hair. To sum things up when the kids become teenagers, the house is going to be DYNAMITE.

Reactions: 16

Yep I totally noticed the hair thing too. It made me shiver a bit. I just felt uncomfortable for the whole video. He was sitting there giving disapproving patronising responses and looks to most of the suggestions. Even Ella’s wanting to mount something on the wall…as if she’s asking permission to do it in ‘his’ house.

Reactions: 9
Is it normal to have to raise your hand to talk in a family discussion? I only ever did that in school. I understand it’s polite but it adds to the controlling aspect for me
No. it. is. not. and my mom is the oldest of 10 kids. Family gatherings were large and yet no one had to raise their hand. On that note why is it okay for Heze and Reu to speak without raising their hands??

No. it. is. not. and my mom is the oldest of 10 kids. Family gatherings were large and yet no one had to raise their hand. On that note why is it okay for Heze and Reu to speak without raising their hands??
Apparently Rue is allowed to talk over any and everyone. Tim will literally cut a child or his wife off mid sentence to turn the camera to Rue. Why? Because the internet aunties have a weird obsession with Rue and Tim knows it.

• Sad
I agree with you all, Tim definitely is a weird creepy little man . I’m not a fan of both tim & Ella but if he is truly abusive behind the scenes that might explain why Ella keeps getting pregnant . It’s another form of control for Tim , it could be she may not have a ‘choice’ in the matter or he will get angry and/or do something to hurt her. Some abusive men can be obsessed with keeping their wife in mum mode so she can’t leave & no other man looks. They can hide contraception, put holes in condoms etc, I forgot the name for it but it’s a possibility. This is all speculation of course but just another angle to look at things. Ella has expressed how difficult pregnancy is for her & her body . It’s baffling why she would willingly put herself thru this over & over again. But I could be wrong. I just hope & pray those kids esp the girls grow up fairly ok , realise something isn’t right & leave as soon as they can because this isn’t healthy . They are extremely sheltered , have no friends , no outside influences & what tim says goes.

• Sad
So low & behold on Dim's IG, kids are at a trampoline park, bet they hated parting with the money to pay, or was it get us free entry & we'll give you a shout out on our channel cos everyone loves us. 🤮

Reactions: 9
Hi guys. So i cant get my head round how tim looks sooooo different on his you tube compared to go green with the grimwades. I think he must deffo be stoned all the time on his youtube he looks an absolute state!

ive also noticed how Ella is around him. She reminds me of me sometimes with my ex boyfriend. Everytime he would say certain things in a certain way i would laugh it off especially around people as if to try make it seem thatwhat he had said was funny even when it wasnt. For example when ella was saying about the new headd board and straight away tim looked mad and said something and ella laughed and was all touchy and trying to play his reaction down.

the whole family doesnt sit right with me at all

Reactions: 14
So low & behold on Dim's IG, kids are at a trampoline park, bet they hated parting with the money to pay, or was it get us free entry & we'll give you a shout out on our channel cos everyone loves us. 🤮
About time they do something fun like that with the kids. It's almost like us talking tit and pointing stuff out is finally getting them to treat their children. Good. Watch they don't vlog it though and instead, you'll have another video where they talk about baby clothes or something. Seeing the kids having actual fun and being actual kids obviously goes against their brand. The internet aunties just want to see little children being mini adults instead. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I've only just seen the show and my niece loves it. Tim grim really irritates me though! I don't like the constant hand symbols in what could be a nice family photo on his Instagram. It just seems like his rap career never took off so having one kid after another and making money off them is the next best thing. He doesn't look engaged with his kids it just seems so false. Also the theme song gets stuck in my head all day and I end up singing it. 😫😁

Did anyone see where he took a picture with just him and Halle? After everyone pointed out how mean he was to her. Predictably all the time.

Reactions: 14
Yea i saw the picture!
im watching milkshake now and its hosannas birthday and they are doing a whole recycle thing. Yet for her actual birthday they didntgo green at all! Its on there youtube 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watched the Youtube video which was hightlighted here in regards to Halle touching her hair. WT actual F.... the poor little girl was simply playing around with the ends of her plaits like every other little girl would and Tim had a major issue with it. This has really upset me as a mother. Poorly little girl stopped it straight away like she knew her Dad disapproved of what she was doing and said SORRY!!!!!!!!

HEARTBREAKING! What is the issue of her playing with the end of her plaids TIM?? bleeping KNOBHEAD

OH and don' get me started on the Title of the YT Video.... What new things should we buy for our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They might aswell have titled it.... What can we blag for free for our new house that we haven't actually brought yet from businesses that don't know how awful we are as parents to our poor children

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.