The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And did you notice Hosanna's curls were all frizzy and dry? Like Ella does nothing to keep the kids hair healthy. For a black woman, she really knows nothing about caring for hair of people of color.
Ngl I thought this but didn’t think it was my place to say as I am white.. however my daughter is mixed race with curly hair and I’m forever researching and trial and error products to suit her hair.. I was very surprised that Ella at the most puts gel in their hair

Reactions: 14
And did you notice Hosanna's curls were all frizzy and dry? Like Ella does nothing to keep the kids hair healthy. For a black woman, she really knows nothing about caring for hair of people of color.
I think Ella thinks she doesn't need to take care of it as it's not the afro hair that she hates. She thinks that automatically the curls or the straightness make it nice. But their hair needs so much moisture. Harper's needs less moisture, which is why Ella initially said Harper had the best hair texture because as she put it, it's closest to Tim's hair. Ugh, a grown woman talking like that, how sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah I thought she sounded a bit clueless about how to look after her curls! There’s white women out there who know better how to care for mixed race curly hair 🙄 maybe Elsa should take a look at Scarlettandtiania for inspo 🤔

Reactions: 10
But with Houston I think she puts too much moisture in her hair. There's one video where she's doing her hair and she just drowns it in gel, puts up in a ratty ponytail and only combs through the roots 😅 . I know mixed hair needs moisture but Houston barely has any hair yet and what she does have is very fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So are we going to be subjected to pretend homeschooling now?!
🤔 maybe not as Ella she’s sure at some point we will see what they were sent. Got more important things to do i guess!
33558EBA-6DB5-4C81-99C6-8EE443593B95.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They have to be reading these post because it seems like everytime someone mentions something all of a sudden they're doing an awkward video about it! The parents are so annoying. They're using Hosanna as their spokesperson. So sad.

Reactions: 14
Of course it is some “Christian” home school garbage. I assume they got it for free under some sponsorship. And yeah she is definitely reading here lol

Yeah they better be reading here and do better for those kids, regardless of how the kids are turning out to be, they still deserve the best and don’t deserve to be treated like money making machines to bring food to the table. How can you prefer the oldest son just because he’s living your dream but you can’t give the same attention to everyone. Very misogynistic mentality!!!

Reactions: 12
Abeka is the same home school curriculum that the Duggars from 19 kids and counting used!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Abeka is the same home school curriculum that the Duggars from 19 kids and counting used!
So it's not going to be teachingin the UK and it's going to indoctrinate the children even more. They need a UK learning system because they'll be doing UK exams and the UK system is completely different.
At this rate the children won't be able to do any exams or go to college.
Fame and money are more important to these greedy parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dont rhey have to stick to the UK curriculum for their kids,thought even though they home school authority still came checked on how you are teaching n how the kids progressing even the grimwade carnt think they are above the system

Reactions: 7
Dont rhey have to stick to the UK curriculum for their kids,thought even though they home school authority still came checked on how you are teaching n how the kids progressing even the grimwade carnt think they are above the system
been thinking this dont they have to undergo tests like SATS in year 2& year 6. i don’t understand how they passed when they struggle to read their birthday cards 😭😭😭

• Haha
been thinking this dont they have to undergo tests like SATS in year 2& year 6. i don’t understand how they passed when they struggle to read their birthday cards 😭😭😭
Nope they don't if they're home schooled sadly. SATS are only taken at schools.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
omg i can’t believe that! so they’re basically just left to their own devices
Yep basically. They can refuse visits from their local authorities. Home education needs to be monitored more than it is being atm

• Wow
  • Sad
Is it me or has anyone else noticed Ella’s obsession with the girls hair and skin colour. She’s always talking about it. I get the impression that Ella struggles with her hair type and complexion. And one could tell that she was extremely disappointed that Harper, Heze and Houston came out darker.

9CBFAAB0-5394-4A73-9F8F-AC1A4A679DA2.png

Typical.. get gifted books and now all of a sudden you want to share your home schooling resources.. the home schooling with all know that doesn’t take place 🧐

• Haha
Carnt believe how little they think of education for the kids every parent wants the best for them sports dreams,modeling but wirh a solid education behind rhem aswel.watxhed a vlog from few months back n Ella was rushing through school work with the kids so she could do paperwork on her own (sending kids to her parents) an hour just isn't enough for older kids and that's when they can be bothered to do the work too.am sure Ella mum whem home schooling Ella had proper structure to the school day she seems an intelligent lady (Ella mum)

Even Halle knows why they are homeschooled, because poor mummy and daddy want to control their whole lives. Im dead 🤣🤣🤣 i don’t think i can watch this bullshit anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless they are moving to the states I don't get why they would use U.S. school resources. Some of the spelling and meanings of words will be different. The measurement systems are different as well. Kind of strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.