The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason they are letting Heze go to school is to get sign professionally. That is so horrifying!! Everything is done for money.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't watch more than five minutes of the recent video. This eating at the table garbage is just so painfully boring. Heze smashes food into his mouth like he's starving and you can always see a giant wad of food in there. Tim barking at the children to keep eating... He seems abusive to me plain and simple. I have gotten vibes from him that he could be abusive for a while. The way the cistern look at him sometimes with a look of fear tells me everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't watch more than five minutes of the recent video. This eating at the table garbage is just so painfully boring. Heze smashes food into his mouth like he's starving and you can always see a giant wad of food in there. Tim barking at the children to keep eating... He seems abusive to me plain and simple. I have gotten vibes from him that he could be abusive for a while. The way the cistern look at him sometimes with a look of fear tells me everything.
Omg yes the look that he gives can be very terrifying, i thought i was the only one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg yes the look that he gives can be very terrifying, i thought i was the only one.
I bet the only nice time that they have is when they're filming.
Tim looks and acts like a control freak, probably spoilt by his parents with a massive ego because of it.
Maybe one day Ella will realise that it's an abusive relationship but I won't count on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i can’t take hearing everyone chewing and smacking there lips ewww please film something different

Reactions: 13
I'm curious! There was somebody on Tattle originally who knew this family personally. Are you still here? I'm sooo curious as to when Tim got his claws into Ella and she allowed him to treat and her children like second class citizens! Remember she allows this to Happen!

She often talks about feeling or being a failure when things don't always work out or she didn't do something quite right!! Where did this idea come from? Tim is living his best life controlling his entire family including grand parents it seems and Lording it over them yet pretending they are all happy to serve him. Ella has actually said in the past about serving her husband. Why? Where did this come From?

Why does she believe she is not a good wife if she doesn't serve him? She is completely brainwashed and it's often hard to watch. I sometimes feel for her then I change my mind because she is so smug!! I still have so many unanswered questions.

This "GOOD WIFE GOOD MOTHER" lark doesn't wash with me. I know better wives and mothers that dont serve their husbands and allow thier children to do the same!

• Heart
I'm curious! There was somebody on Tattle originally who knew this family personally. Are you still here? I'm sooo curious as to when Tim got his claws into Ella and she allowed him to treat and her children like second class citizens! Remember she allows this to Happen!

She often talks about feeling or being a failure when things don't always work out or she didn't do something quite right!! Where did this idea come from? Tim is living his best life controlling his entire family including grand parents it seems and Lording it over them yet pretending they are all happy to serve him. Ella has actually said in the past about serving her husband. Why? Where did this come From?

Why does she believe she is not a good wife if she doesn't serve him? She is completely brainwashed and it's often hard to watch. I sometimes feel for her then I change my mind because she is so smug!! I still have so many unanswered questions.

This "GOOD WIFE GOOD MOTHER" lark doesn't wash with me. I know better wives and mothers that dont serve their husbands and allow thier children to do the same!
Thank you!!! I’m sorry to say it but I dislike the whole concept. I look through comments and genuinely believe her ass licking sheep are brainwashed too they are the worst couple I have seen

Reactions: 10
ahh they go swimming (the kids go the first time in their life’s which is shocking) at david lloyd! oh yea it’s gotta be gifted - aren’t these basic life skills swimming!
not only are they home schooled but they haven’t even been swimming. naaaaaw they’re awful

• Heart
ahh they go swimming (the kids go the first time in their life’s which is shocking) at david lloyd! oh yea it’s gotta be gifted - aren’t these basic life skills swimming!
not only are they home schooled but they haven’t even been swimming. naaaaaw they’re awful
Absolutely shocking they’ve never been swimming..

Absolutely shocking they’ve never been swimming..
they’re basically being tortured.
cousins with marvin humes children who actually go school and after school activities and all they’ve got is to do a sports day between mummy and daddy and the younger kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
they’re basically being tortured.
cousins with marvin humes children who actually go school and after school activities and all they’ve got is to do a sports day between mummy and daddy and the younger kids.
Right. Connections can be used for more than just landing an agent and trying to make money off the kids. I know the Humes must have a pool. Ask if the kids can come over sometimes for a swim.

• Haha
Thank you!!! I’m sorry to say it but I dislike the whole concept. I look through comments and genuinely believe her ass licking sheep are brainwashed too they are the worst couple I have seen
Yes I Agree! There are all Brainwashed!!

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 5
To my disappointment Keisha Buchanan comments lots of hearts on their Insta. I loved Sugababes as a young girl, and to me Keisha and Mutya were like the idea of a strong independent woman =the total opposite of Ella...ok Keisha has also Jamaican roots if I'm correct but is there more, like a family connection, anyone knows?

Reactions: 7
I can't believe that they went swimming for the first time. Wow they've done virtually nothing outside of the home except shopping and to earn their parents money. This is extremely unhealthy for the children.

Reactions: 12
I posted on a video a comment asking where Astro is. Someone mentioned in a response tme be that they've deleted all videos with Astro in it. If this is true, they're sunk to a new low.

Edit... I have checked and there are still Astro videos. They still are lowlifes, in my opinion.

Are you for f*cking real.. Heze has a football in the David Lloyd changing room

Not Ella In the ig stories bigging up hosanna and how lovely her curls are 🤔 after a few years ago saying how she preferred the other girls hair.. defo read here

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Not Ella In the ig stories bigging up hosanna and how lovely her curls are 🤔 after a few years ago saying how she preferred the other girls hair.. defo read here
Ooh dont hurt him he's just a tiny kid at least he is not on aggressive video games- joking. These are words I got from their asslicker on YT. The fans think 11 years old is a toddler who cant part with his toy, but Houston should be disciplined.. and of course Hosanna cooks and babysits as thats the way to an independent life..Cant they see the huge controversy here???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh dont hurt him he's just a tiny kid at least he is not on aggressive video games- joking. These are words I got from their asslicker on YT. The fans think 11 years old is a toddler who cant part with his toy, but Houston should be disciplined.. and of course Hosanna cooks and babysits as thats the way to an independent life..Cant they see the huge controversy here???
I can't tell if theyre dumb or what. Like the comments contradict each other from one video to the next. 'Oh, the kids are so well behaved, not like that screaming, spoiled kid I saw in the store yesterday!' Someone brings up heze kicking the ball in the store or the kids acting like their on Broadway or at a football game in a dressing room. 'Oh, they're just kids! You're so negative! Heze is just passionate about the game! Yeah, it might be rude to kick a ball in a store but...but... These kids raise their hands to speak!' :rolleyes:

I just can't with those people. Lol.

And did you notice Hosanna's curls were all frizzy and dry? Like Ella does nothing to keep the kids hair healthy. For a black woman, she really knows nothing about caring for hair of people of color.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.