The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just happy this child is going to be doing something by himself without his parents and siblings around him. It must be bleeping tiring at some point to be constantly watched, to not hangout with friends and just go to football practice or stay home. Jeeez.

It’s just sad that they don’t allow the kids to go to school with the excuse of not wanting their kids to have outside influence or whatever bullshit and now Heze will be spending the night somewhere else around people he barely knows, obviously their values are not as strong as they make it seem to be. When money and fame talks, everything is allowed. Ridiculous parents. I really hope I don’t become such a disappointment to my child someday.
Yeah when he gets used to it, I'd imagine it will become a welcomed break. Hanging out with his peers, doing what he loves, and no camera getting shoved in his face. I noticed in the video they put more emphasis on Heze behaving himself than what the outside world can be like. I hope they had a talk with him about that off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg. Tim seriously sitting down watching Ella dish up all the food for all the kids?
My husband is from a quite traditional family and we have only 2 kids, I am not pregnant but for God's sake if I give food to one kid he automatically gives to the other one..then we can eat on time. Ella is pregnant and they have 6 why can't that lazy ass help out it won't be a big effort and he can't even help himself for seconds Ella has to do that too!!
If I was Ella I would be so ashamed and never show that on camera..Tim the big kid is hungry, next time spoon feed him love..him first, not Houston of course, she can soon cook for herself too.
A few people in the comments were pointing this out thankfully. Also how Tim interrupted Heze and was kind of insensitive when talking about Halle and Heze's special bond which Hosanna looked very put out by lol it's not the first time either, he could be a lot more tactful.

Also who actually cares about elbows on the table in real life? Is that even a real thing?! 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm happy that black people are being included in more adverts but comments like obsessed with mixed isn't helpful and like I said it earks Me! What is the point in stating it and even if you feel its True we need to be a bit mindful with our Words! ! I may have posted re the wrong poster but my comments will always be the same!!
I am a Melenated women and I saw no problem with her comment. I agree they are obsessed with mixed race people and put them in roles that should be played by a Melenated person.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the bbc panorama episode “football’s broken dreams”? On bbc iplayer.

It’s a documentary looking how the football clubs have been expanding the academies in hope to find talent, but that as they are so large, there is a high proportion that then don’t get chosen and are dropped at apx age 18. It also seems that to the clubs, although a lot get dropped, it’s a good business for them because they ‘sign’ these kids when they are in football terms worthless, and then cash in on them when they turn pro and sell them to other clubs, including huge agents fees.

the documentary also looked at the extremes in mental health damage being done to some of these boys. They are in effect being conditioned to believe they will achieve the fame/money/adoration of a pro footballer from age as young as 8, can spend 10 years in that system only to be released with no future in the sport if not selected at 18, or if injury affects play at a vital moment in the selection process. Once dropped and no longer associated with the club, they are literally out the door and not welcome, and often then also quickly end up outside of the social group of their former training group as well.

Does anyone have any data on how many boys at one time are being trained at these ‘academies’ attached to premier clubs?

Tim and Ella are putting Heze in a dangerous situation for his mental health and future to put all their and his belief in him becoming a carer footballer. Where’s the plan for if the club drops him?

How do the ‘Grimwade gang’ fans KNOW that Heze’s football should be encouraged to this extreme? Many of their comments of support are encouraging Heze to believe he only has one path in life. Having googled Heze, there is very little out there about his football performance, fixtures etc. He’s not known to the general public because he is standout child footballer…he’s known due to theYouTube channel.

He obviously has some football talent to have been joined to an academy, but he also spends time training at home while other boys will need to go to school. There’s never been anything on the channel that suggests he really is going to be one of the boys who will go pro, meaning it really is worth the tunnel vision and risks of failure. I don’t think I’ve seen any ratings, such as whether he is in the top 5% consistently at the academy. If he’s not, then it’s an hobby and worth pursuing as he could still develop further, but not worth putting every hope for his future on it.

I also wonder, does puberty affect boy footballer’s performance? Growth spurts and hormones causing clumsiness for example. It would only take one bad season to be dropped. I don’t see how being sure it’s a career path can happen until the boy is 16+.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the bbc panorama episode “football’s broken dreams”? On bbc iplayer.

It’s a documentary looking how the football clubs have been expanding the academies in hope to find talent, but that as they are so large, there is a high proportion that then don’t get chosen and are dropped at apx age 18. It also seems that to the clubs, although a lot get dropped, it’s a good business for them because they ‘sign’ these kids when they are in football terms worthless, and then cash in on them when they turn pro and sell them to other clubs, including huge agents fees.

the documentary also looked at the extremes in mental health damage being done to some of these boys. They are in effect being conditioned to believe they will achieve the fame/money/adoration of a pro footballer from age as young as 8, can spend 10 years in that system only to be released with no future in the sport if not selected at 18, or if injury affects play at a vital moment in the selection process. Once dropped and no longer associated with the club, they are literally out the door and not welcome, and often then also quickly end up outside of the social group of their former training group as well.

Does anyone have any data on how many boys at one time are being trained at these ‘academies’ attached to premier clubs?

Tim and Ella are putting Heze in a dangerous situation for his mental health and future to put all their and his belief in him becoming a carer footballer. Where’s the plan for if the club drops him?

How do the ‘Grimwade gang’ fans KNOW that Heze’s football should be encouraged to this extreme? Many of their comments of support are encouraging Heze to believe he only has one path in life. Having googled Heze, there is very little out there about his football performance, fixtures etc. He’s not known to the general public because he is standout child footballer…he’s known due to theYouTube channel.

He obviously has some football talent to have been joined to an academy, but he also spends time training at home while other boys will need to go to school. There’s never been anything on the channel that suggests he really is going to be one of the boys who will go pro, meaning it really is worth the tunnel vision and risks of failure. I don’t think I’ve seen any ratings, such as whether he is in the top 5% consistently at the academy. If he’s not, then it’s an hobby and worth pursuing as he could still develop further, but not worth putting every hope for his future on it.

I also wonder, does puberty affect boy footballer’s performance? Growth spurts and hormones causing clumsiness for example. It would only take one bad season to be dropped. I don’t see how being sure it’s a career path can happen until the boy is 16+.
I'm not sure how these sports academies work. What are they exactly? And children can be dropped from them? I'm not sure, but I don't think we have things like that for children in America. Like here, for young children not old enough to play school sports, they can just join a team sport and their parents pay for it, they don't have to try-out or anything. I'm actually really curious about this. Children here don't really start getting a lot of attention for how good they are in sports until they are in middle school or highschool, mostly high school. Like American football and basketball highlights will be shown on the news and star players will have their names called out and when they're seniors and I think it's something called 'signing day' when the kids are receiving scholarships to go to a college to play sports there. They make big deals about what schools the kids are signed to because college sports are really popular and sometimes the kids go on to be pros and play for the NFL, NBA, and etc...

But it's usually always centered around formal school. Like without good grades you'll be kicked off or suspended from your team.

It's a little strange to me to see so much focus and attention being put on children so young. It doesn't seem all that fun for the kids if they can be kicked off the team for not being good enough. Seems stressful for kids who are not even teenagers yet. And like you said, a lot can change with puberty. I think that's why more attention is placed on older kids in high school and or done or are almost done with puberty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't even watch this rubbish. I got about ten minutes in and Tim butt into what Heze was saying, acting like he was an idiot or something. That man is just gross and I can't stand watching him. I hope Heze gets some good interaction while he's away from that madhouse... I am actually happy for him that he gets to be away a bit. I just hope he's with people who have his best interests at heart. It would be nice if he could get into a proper school, too.

I literally can't finish this trash video. They're so boring and just looking at Tim's face brings me rage.

So Heze will only be away for a day a week, correct?

Reactions: 14
I can't even watch this rubbish. I got about ten minutes in and Tim butt into what Heze was saying, acting like he was an idiot or something. That man is just gross and I can't stand watching him. I hope Heze gets some good interaction while he's away from that madhouse... I am actually happy for him that he gets to be away a bit. I just hope he's with people who have his best interests at heart. It would be nice if he could get into a proper school, too.

I literally can't finish this trash video. They're so boring and just looking at Tim's face brings me rage.

So Heze will only be away for a day a week, correct?
Same here, as soon as he started talking I turned it off 🤣 yes one day a week and they are making out like he’s leaving forever 😩

Reactions: 11
Same here, as soon as he started talking I turned it off 🤣 yes one day a week and they are making out like he’s leaving forever 😩
I know right, so hyperbolic. That shows how they’ve got zero to little entertainment going on, that’s why every news is a big news.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the video but from the title I thought he’d be gone weeks at a time

One day a week?! 😂😂

• Haha
I hope they send Hosanna and Halle to some dance camps in the weekend so they get a break too..oh wait, they still not doing dance..babysitting is way more important. Ella listen, you show a very dangerous example for your girls. It is mental abuse to use a woman like that, so try to convince that asshole to progress from 18th century and teach your girls how worthy they are (not only if they can model pls..) and how they should expect a man to treat them. Otherwise when their eyes will open to the situation they will be out of that front door in a second.

• Heart
Ella is a monster laughing while they troll us. The title of the video is we went swimming, yet they showed no footage. Then at the end Tim in a very sarcastic voice when will we release another video oh yea Sunday? They have such an Air about them its weird.

Ella is a monster laughing while they troll us. The title of the video is we went swimming, yet they showed no footage. Then at the end Tim in a very sarcastic voice when will we release another video oh yea Sunday? They have such an Air about them its weird.
Lol another mukbang?? They're lucky they have Rue because without him they wouldn't get any views. And Tim had the nerve to complain about elbows on tables but he wears a hat the whole meal. Pretty sure it's just as bad elbows when it comes to etiquette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven’t even watched the new video but judging by the thumbnail its them sitting at the table yet again? I mean I know we all said Tim needs to put the camera down and set it up so we can see everyone .. but they are taking it too literal now. We don’t want to see you sit down at the table and eat in every video in what you think is called a mukbang🤣

• Haha
I guess this is gifted? Or maybe they paid themselves. Family membership ain’t cheap there but I’m happy the kids will get to do activities outside the house that’s not “work”! 😂
3C3BCD19-4CCE-48CE-85F1-EDB4037C4FC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't people usually face the camera, and put the food in front of them so the audience can see it better during a mukbang? The food is usually set up in a visually pleasing way. They didn't even say what they were eating. These are their laziest videos yet. They are just eating their lunch with a camera in front of them. Very minimal effort. Should've just titled it "Watch us Eat Lunch".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't people usually face the camera, and put the food in front of them so the audience can see it better during a mukbang? The food is usually set up in a visually pleasing way. They didn't even say what they were eating. These are their laziest videos yet. They are just eating their lunch with a camera in front of them. Very minimal effort. Should've just titled it "Watch us Eat Lunch".
So true. These are LAZY VIDEOS. This is the Lazy Man Content Creation Show.
These dinner/lunch vlogs are a dream come true for Tim. He can control what everyone says and does, all he has to do is gather the family, each one sitting where Tim tells them sit and where he can see their every move. Then turn the camera on and just ramble on with meaningless dribble.
Ella rambled on about baby #7 and Tim was looking like this is booorring..... Yet Ella just kept talking.

Its easy to film these supposed "Mukbangs" and I'm sure it takes no time for Tim to edit these dinner vlogs and upload. Thats''s why they've done three of them almost back to back.

It amazes me that their fans keep saying how amazing this content is. The bar is so low.

Reactions: 5
I guess this is gifted? Or maybe they paid themselves. Family membership ain’t cheap there but I’m happy the kids will get to do activities outside the house that’s not “work”! 😂
View attachment 785390
nah it’s has to be gifted - david lloyd is sooo expensive although it’s a lovely gym !!
i used for have one for myself and i went to multiple clubs i don’t have it any longer though how could they; being tight arses who can’t even gift their kids anything other than pound land pens and rubbers and lynx gift sets pay for david lloyd !

Reactions: 9
REF: "11 YEAR OLD SON LEAVING HOME"

Even though Tim cut Heze off when Heze was trying to explain his new schedule for the football training programme...later in the video Tim gave ALL the details about the program even though he prevented Heze from sharing something that was significant for the child to be able to share. So much for Tim saying he doesn't want to say too much or give too many details. He really loves to hear himself talk

It's like Tim put Heze down..."we don't need all those details" and then "stole" the kids moment for himself by giving the details.
If you listen carefully Tim HIMSELF states that Heze is part of what is called: the DAY RELEASE PROGRAMME. Its a programme offerd by the Chelsea FC training Academy. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.

What I find strange is the overnight stay in a hotel. I'm wandering is this is the NORM for the programme? Are other trainees staying overnight at a hotel? It seems just very strange that the football club would risk potential problems that could arise from such an arrangement.

So based on Tim's slip we've learned that Heze is enrolled in the CHELSEA FC >> DAY RELEASE PROGRAM for children 13-14.
Based on past vidoes it appears Heze was already in the clubs FOUNDATION PHASE program, for children 9-11.

Here is some information about both of the programmes Heze was/is enrolled in. This is from the Chelsea FC website.
_____
CHELSEA FC -
Foundation Phase & Day-Release Programme (U9-U14)

FOUNDATION PHASE - "Players spend a number of evenings training with us and playing in weekend games, plus going on tour or to play tournaments in other parts of the country throughout the year. However, their education remains integral throughout their development and we make every effort to ensure the school-football balance is correctly maintained.

>>>( Note this is for children ages 9-11. This is what Heze has been doing prior to entering the Chelsea Day Release program)

DAY-RELEASE PROGRAMME >>>
"***At the U13-U14 age group, we introduce our day-release programme to our education provision. This programme was created so that we can strike the best balance between a boy's education and his Academy football commitments. Players increase their contact time with us by spending an entire day of the school week at the Academy, training with their age group as well as completing the academic work set for them for the day by their school.
We utilize teaching staff from our full-time partner Glyn School to supervise education time within the day-release programme. These tutors are advanced skills teachers, meaning they bring experience and quality to the programme. ***"

(NOTE: Heze has transitioned to this programme as he has pretty much aged out of the Foundation Program which was for children 9-11.
Yes he may have been accepted early to the Day Programme because in March of 2022 he turns 12. )

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.