Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms Shenanigans

Correct me I am wrong please. Do these children have any toys particularly Houston as I often see her wondering around with bits paper and crayon or pen. I see Rue with his cars and Heze is attached to his dirty football. I've also read about video games. What does Hossanna enjoy Doing? Apart from dancing up a storm for the camera. What do these children actually do for Fun in that stale and staged environment. I know we only see a snap shot of what they do but it all just seemes really none child friendly to me.

Reactions: 15

Esmae-Chenai

We were taught that sex was between a married couple in order to make a baby, that's right up the Grimwade's street! haha.
Lol, i think they say that in most places to teach younger ones but in high school it wasnt even religiously done, it was mainly the facts. But by 14 we all knew already so didn't actually need the class lol. I don't think Tim & Ella are educated or intelligent enough to teach sex ed. She got pregnant while waiting to have her tubes tied. She keeps rambling about kids being gifts & blessings from god, well actually Ella they are there because you can't keep your legs closed & make sensible decisions. It wasnt the immaculate conception hun

Those books are actually really expensive (considering the number purchased and shipping). They barely have any income, who is paying for the books? Ella’s parents, because they want the kids to have the Christian based education same as Ella?

A lot doesn’t add up with this family financially. The football for Heze is likely to cost money, rather than earn in. The bit parts acting won’t earn much, considering it is also a full day’s ‘work’ for the accompanying adult and its sparodic work, plus any agency fees.

surely their main income is YouTube adverts, Instagram sponsorship and now Nike ambassadorship. That doesn’t seem like it would support a family of 8 in London, with 2 cars,an expensive family gym membership and a vanity obsession for expensive clothes.

I know Tim’s parents bought them the house, but how are they paying the rest of their expenses? Would they get universal credit for not working? Or is it more handouts from family?
Tims parents give them money. They mentioned this before. They also said Tims parents buy their groceries and pay for other things. They mentioned aswell that Ellas mum provides money and food too at times. Tims parents also bought their house as a gift after they let Tim, Ella, Heze & Hosanna live with them for a number of years rent free and provided for them all. Tims parents seem incredibly generous but there comes a point they need to cut the apron strings. Tim & Ella are taking advantage of all the grandparents

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

rhondakaren

I thought the last video they said they knew what they we’re having and the gender reveal was coming up? Now it’s wait another 48 hrs. The views must be down. You have six kids I really don’t think it needs to be dragged out this long. She was at the doctors office getting another scan to find out. I’m confused.
I said it earlier they’re teasing their subscribers to garner more views, I’m telling you these people are sick and manipulative. They already have 2 boys and four girls so no one should care what they have as long as they have a healthy baby. They need to stop with the dumb games, it’s not such a mystery they can either have a boy or girl it’s no big deal and it’s not as if it’s their first kid. Stupid people😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Wtf is up with the oversized shirts and boot cuts🤣🤣🤣

Heze looks low-key pissed off in the new video

Nah sorry Tim needs a reality check, I think he forgets he is white smh

Gomo

Chatty Member
I noticed that too that she always refers to them as us girls.

Also I think a lot of Heze's sweet guy act is fake. I can see through it. When he does the looks and says certain things you know he's a different kid off camera
I think the whole family is fake (except for Houston). They're all acting and putting on a show. Tim writes the scripts. It's pretty obvious to me. Yes, even Rue as cute as he is, he's meant to be the 'cheeky' one. So he gets in the most trouble and the one they make; parental discipline' videos about. Oh, Rue wants five girlfriends! Oh, Rue stuck up his middle finger! They read the comments and know Rue is the favorite of all the kids, that's why when Rue starts to talk, even when someone else was speaking, he gets to interrupt and say what he wants to say. Tim wants it to be cheeky and cute so the 'internet aunties' can gush about how much they want to eat Rue up. Hosanna is meant to be the good, sweet, and hardworking older sister who wants to be just like her mummy! Who knows where she learned all those dance moves and inappropriate faces from! :rolleyes: These christen folk wouldn't ever let their sweet babies watch music videos and youtube videos not meant for her age, right!? She likes to do chores and cook roast dinners! Heze is meant to be the sporty older brother who looks after and cares for all his younger siblings. Truth is, he would probably sucker punch Rue in the face if he lost his football. Halle and Harper, well, they're not liked enough by the internet aunties to really have a rock-solid role. But Halle is often the one used so the audience can pity Hosanna.

So, I also believe Heze's sweet guy act is fake, not because he's a mean kid or anything, but because that is his role to play in Tim's little play. He's eleven years old and some of the things he says clearly aren't coming from his own head. They are scripted. A much older person who wants Heze to be seen a certain way puts those words in his mouth. He even looks confused when he speaks sometimes.

They say the right things at the right time, a huge give away that that's its scripted. Oh, and the glitchy editing between their sentences kind of gives it away too. lol.

• Heart

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
So I just watched their video and all I can say is.. they are soo full of themselves and they defo think they are famous.. meet and greet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely Tim was on something, he couldn’t sit still and didn’t know what to do with himself, if he wasn’t eye fucking the camera he was caressing Ellas up and down, putting his arm around her or kissing her. Urghhh I feel sick🤣🤢

• Haha

Fashion33

They met at a family party he was friends with her cousins. Plus they did the deed before they were married not there’s anything wrong with that buys kinda ironic that they spew all this wanting to keep an eye on their children. When they were creeping around when they were younger. I just really think teenagers need their own space and also the trust to learn from their mistakes and to be able to make the right decision…

• Heart

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
& considering they have a lot of free time as they don’t even have proper jobs.. to think that this is the content they produce is shocking. It’s even worse that Ella tries to stick up for Tim saying how hard he works behind the scenes editing 🤣 yeh right, absolute amateur.

Gender reveal coming today. 😳
She is so trying to make out that she doesn’t care what the sex is. We all know that she is desperate for another boy.

I've been watching more & more of The Kabs Family, they crap all over Grime Wade.....can't wait till their comments get turned on....they're gonna get told how dry their YT channel is.& yes Ella as we know you read this you & your family are dry...hence why you got rubbish IG followers & rubbish YT views.
My friend lives next door to the Kabs family and they are the nicest people ever. These lot will never compare 😤😤

They want to know the gender to find out if they can palm the baby off into Hosanna's bedroom.

Some people are getting very touchy on their channel cos I'm promoting The Kabs Family....geez...whadda do wrong??? 🤷‍♀️ Sharing is caring after all....🤭🤭
I absolutely love the Kabs family. They are the total opposite to these idiots

I dont want to be mean but I dont even see that extra special model look on Halle. She is a pretty girl but so are her sisters..parents should encourage them and praise them, not highlight their " mistakes ", except if it is behavior related. Looks are what they are you cant really change that.These 2 should really count their blessings, having a bunch of kids and not a single one of them has an illness, disability or even a minor condition. Healthy, beautiful kids, period. Aren't christians meant to believe that God created everyone and that's how they should be? Also isn't kindness and modesty a christian value?
I dont wish this on anyone, but what if they would have a kid with autism or any mental condition where their "maturity training" would fail 🤔? How would they handle that? I am asking this as parents who carry on having kid after kid should be prepared for every outcome and not take healthy, mature kids for granted.
I agree, Harper has my heart, she is their most beautiful child, yet lately she seems to have faded into the background. She is so sweet and you can tell she has an old soul. She would so benefit from going to school. My heart hurts for her

Last edited:

Gomo

Chatty Member
Its clear as day that Tim does nothing to help the household go round. All he does is to sloppily edit videos and speak Patois all day long. Ella is being manipulated.

And whats up with them not posting regularly anymore. Seems like something is up… Antons with guesses?
I think Nike sponsor deal likely had a decent payout. So they probably won't start posting regularly again until that runs out. Just expect Hezzie from head to toe in Nike appeal in every video they do upload. Those of you who still watch their videos, it's probably about to get even more obnoxious.

zzeroes

Good point. The younger ones should sit closer to the parents at meal times. They've been very lucky with these kids. Just looking back at this video and seeing the delayed response @1:17 to Rue choking. It took Heze running over to help before they paid attention. Tim was so wrapped up in filming he didn't even notice at first.

The oldest two children are the actual caregivers in this family. When the kids reach adulthood, Heze and Hosanna are the ones they'll think of as their real parents.

• Sad

Chez300

VIP Member
They want attention-seeking kids though, don't they? They can hardly expect to engage with the camera, but not too much. How do you quantify that, especially for a child? And to be fair to Hosanna, she is treated like an adult whenever they want someone to look after the toddlers
I have a lot of empathy for Hosanna - I think she's quite an unhappy little girl deep down. She's getting the rawest deal out of anyone in this mess.
agree! I feel sorry for Hosanna she just said wants their love and attention like the others get. Hosanna is picking up the slack for her lazy parents cos that’s all they see in her 😢

Cherry B

That's the thing about these social media families and couples, they usually aren't what they appear. What we see is one hundred percent what they want us to see. Though sometimes things slip, even in edited content, and we see a snippet of what things are really like. It makes me kind of upset to see people feeling bad about their own lives and their own families because of some fake mess a youtube or Instagram model put out. Like the people in the grims comment section wanting to raise their kids like ella and Tim. So, when it doesn't work, because it's not real, these people are going to feel like there is something wrong with themselves or even their kids. Like one commenter made a comment about their eleven year old not being as mature or as talented as heze. I hate to think some of the parents are like, 'why can't you be more like heze grimwade! Be more mature!' I want to say : It's not real. It's edited. It's scripted. You don't really know these people. Don't compare your real children to these 'fake children' on YouTube
Yeah remember the first line of their intro song is "We the Grimwades welcome to the SHOW" and Tim describes himself as a cast member of the Grimwade family in is ig description like he's playing a character. They are definitely not fully being their true selves. The only one that is (for now) is Houston.

Of course Heze was going to say he didn't mind sharing a room with Rue in the newest video. It's what he already said in the last vlog to appease his parents. But his initial remark was that he wanted a room for himself and he meant that. Do people really think he's about to go against his parents on camera? They have a lot of kids, but this will be their first child entering the teenage stage soon. I guess the parents will have to see how a toddler and a teenager sharing a room is a bad idea for themselves.

Last edited:

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
They sent the girls to an adult dance class as the kids one are too babyish 🙄

They should be mixing with people their own age outside of their family

• Heart

Esmae-Chenai

I went to a faith based school, there were 8 people in my class! Only 60 in the entire school.
i went to a faith based catholic school in London. There was a limit of 20 students per class. If more than 20 enrolled they were in a seperate classroom with a separate teacher. For example my class was Year 2, Classroom A and the the other class was Year 2 Classroom B. They did that for every year.

I can also say we were not taught sex ed in primary school. Only in High school. Tim & Ella really can't bang on about what happens in UK schools. Tim was in school in the 90s, Ella never went to school. Their kids have never been to school so the parents aren't up to date with how things are done. The only friend they seem to have from Hezes football is Muslim, so possibly goes to an Islamic school where learning & education will be much different from a christian school.

The truth is, Tim & Ella are too lazy to get up, do school runs, prepare lunches, get kids washed & dressed. Their too lazy to get a proper job to provide for their kids. They want to do as little as possible to earn money. Their relying on Heze to become a famous millionaire so the other kids can get careers from his name. All in the hope the kids will shower Tim & Ella with money, gifts, a new home etc. Their genuinely fame hungry, dying to be celebrities

• Heart

QueenOfCorona

Oh lordy 15 minutes that we will never get back!!! Agree with the previous posts that it was pointless. The only thing it reinforced again for me is how much of a d**k Tim is - when Ella was saying that they were at the second viewing i.e. the second house, he needlessly interrupted by saying something about it being the 3rd as they had gone back to the first house with the kids. We knew exactly what she meant Tim so no need to cut across your wife just to hear the sound of your own voice.
Also had to laugh at Ella's "working your butt off" comment 🤣 seriously???? if there was work in the bed, these 2 would sleep on the floor!

• Haha

Cherry B

Congrats to Heze. I sincerely hope they are putting away some of the children's earnings for their futures. I could see the kids resenting them when they get older if they have splurged all of their money. A shame his sisters couldn't be in the pictures as well. I'm sure they would have liked to be there too.

Gomo

Chatty Member
Yes, Tim. When you do not have a job and don't do much more than use you children for income you'll likely not use much of what you learned in school. Lol. Maybe you should take an online class or something to learn more creative editing and film work...since that's your 'job' apparently.

• Haha