Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I can't even be bothered to watch the latest load of crap from this couple but I did watch a video (2 year old has a meltdown...) recently where everybody was dragged off shopping to get Reu some pants and a potty. They came back home with nothing of course because nothing was planned. Just the children being dragged fron Isle to Isle.

What I found most confusing was that Ella said that Rue wil be doing his potty training in the Garden?!! What kind of foolishness is This? IN THE GARDEN????!!!! I know they are lazy parents but to stick a child in the garden to do his potty training so she doesn't have to clean up after him is shocking and disgusting and completely Wrong!! She treats her children appallingly. No emotional content no hugs and kisses unless it's for instagram. I'm shocked and saddened.

And when Tim told Rue off I saw the other children's faces. They looked really sad especially Harper. This is the nonsense that goes on the their house for sure. These children may be kind of well behaved but that's probably because they are scared.
Was that the same shopping trip they told Reu he had to be mature but then let Heze kick his ball around the shop not saying anything

Reactions: 14

Chez300

VIP Member
They sent the girls to an adult dance class as the kids one are too babyish 🙄

They should be mixing with people their own age outside of their family
It makes no sense! Just send them to a proper dance class with children 🤦🏾‍♀️ They really don’t value the kids experiences it’s all about work.
They should just send them to stage school.

• Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who sees Rue as a normal three year old?? I get so confused by the comments about him being so smart and wise and find myself wondering how many children have their viewers been around. Who calls a three year old with no life experience wise?? All three year olds repeat and regurgitate what they hear the people around them say. The things they see on tv too. I really don't get it. Are all the children I know just advanced or something?? Rue has a nice 'personality' (how much of that is real, who knows) but he is for sure not some genius or outlier as far as three year olds go. I feel mean saying that, but I really don't get it.

• Heart

princess21

I noticed that every time someone says something that Ella doesn’t really wanna hear, she distracts herself by doing something and looking away and then when they finish she’ll chip in after to comment. Like when heze mentioned having his own room she weren’t paying attention and then said about praying for a brother after and the same in todays video when heze addresses it lol. Her whole body language is just off.

zzeroes

Is it me or does Heze not seem himself the last few videos ever since he asked for he’s own room and they said no.
Can't say I've noticed, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's always fulfilled their wishes - works non-stop on his football skills, treats his siblings well, acts as a 'mature' mouthpiece and parrots whatever they want him to. He asks for one extremely reasonable thing, and is not only denied it but essentially told he can't be trusted. Then is shamed into telling thousands of people that he didn't really want it in the first place and doesn't mind one bit. It must be upsetting, confusing, and pretty difficult to cope with in a household where emotions are heavily policed.

I can't even watch this rubbish. I got about ten minutes in and Tim butt into what Heze was saying, acting like he was an idiot or something. That man is just gross and I can't stand watching him. I hope Heze gets some good interaction while he's away from that madhouse... I am actually happy for him that he gets to be away a bit. I just hope he's with people who have his best interests at heart. It would be nice if he could get into a proper school, too.

I literally can't finish this trash video. They're so boring and just looking at Tim's face brings me rage.

So Heze will only be away for a day a week, correct?

Sprezza

VIP Member
Yes to this! If he can read, write knows his numbers then I’d say he is very smart for his age.
Rue is a product of his environment he knows how that family runs, what to say and when to say it. So he is very aware and has caught on quick to the Grimwade way.
The sad thing is he probably could learn to read, write and count well as he does seem bright but the only thing he's being taught is how to have an unhealthy obsession with a football like his brother.

• Sad

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I suppose the hoodies never took off as their website doesn’t exist anymore. As if anyone apart from their American fans was ever gonna purchase one
7F7D0B80-11BE-4BFB-95CD-2964C07A4A21.png

• Haha
Fair enough if people don't want to be vaccinated. Totally their choice but I'm done with people influencing & telling others not to do it. These youtubers are not medical professionals.

As for Mazelee's I could never take to them. I really don't know if its the aesthetic of their home decor, their lives being too different & unrelatabe for me or the controlling, butch mother. But something puts me off watching them. I think 2 or 3 times I tried to watch and had to turn off. I find them very strange as a family

I came across The Choi Family on youtube. They appear more natural and less rehearsed. But I havent seen much of them yet to make a proper judgement but their more likable than Mazeless and Grimwades so far

To be fair I think the McClure family are one of the best ones to watch. I know they don't correct the twins when they scream or when Jersey hits. But at least the kid are being natural kids not rehearsed zombies. At least the kids actually laugh, play, have opinions & are encouraged to take part in activities & make friends
Lol the controlling butch mother. That made me laugh. She is VERY controlling and loud and rude. I hate that she got with this dude and has forced her other children - who have different fathers - to call him Papa and pretend to be Korean. She moved them entirely across the country, too, away from loved ones. She seems bipolar to me, and nuts in general. I also am Not going to hate on someone for not getting vaccinated but she is spreading lies.

I think the Grimwades are worse than anyone, though. At least Alena worked hard to get a mathematics doctorate and the husband does real videography. Tim is so lazy and gross

Anyone else see this on Reu's Instagram? So apparently Nike has signed Heze as a Nike athlete. 🙄 Like he's signing a contract in this pic.

More money for this horrible mom and dad to misuse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

RosieBella-01

As a parent, one of the most important things for me is that my kids socially interract, make friends & mingle in society. I dont want my kids to feel lonely, un-included or left out. I want them to be sociable & prepared for the real world as adults. I want them to learn there is certain people, places & situations to avoid in life. Locking them up & shutting them off from the world is dangerous.

When Grimwades become adults they are going to have serious social anxiety & lead very detached, lonely lives from lack of integration. Keeping them so isolated is dangerous to their safety & also mental health.

I understand wanting to keep your kids safe but that is Clearly not the reason for Ella & Tim shutting them off from society. Because if they cared about safety, they wouldn't leave kids alone to boil water in a pan & babysit each other, nor would they allow small kids to use knives & kick balls at glass doors.

Cleay the oldest two are starting to show signs of odd, unusual behaviour. I'm curious as to where the Grimwades are going to make friends or find partners as they get older. If they want to go on a date their going to have to bring the whole family & vlog it

Another thing that's so wrong is having them so sheltered & reclusive but then having them in the public eye, when they have no idea how to act with people.

• Sad
  • Heart

MellyStar

You are right i feel she will keep trying rill another boy,rhink she was very disappointed this time no matter what she said
I agree! Also, Tim looked visibly disappointed in the photos. I really truly hope they don’t have anymore children. 1. They don’t need anymore, and 2. They aren’t guaranteed to have their chosen gender unless they pay for gender selection. Poor Hosana, she’s about to have two babies to take care of. Smh

I also noticed the girls holding hands tightly on the couch. They seem freaking petrified all of the time. At the beginning of the most recent video, Ella glares at Heze and he starts looking back and forth nervously. Tim gaslights him by saying “Everyone says you are depressed for not getting your own room” as if to make Heze ashamed for asking for his own space. Heze proceeds to backtrack and say he doesn’t really want his own room and not to get him “twisted”. Lol like nobody got him twisted. He said what he said and now gets too scared to stick to what he said. I wonder if they make him shower with his baby brother, too? Like these people have no sense of personal space.

I noticed someone mentioned how Tim calls himself a cast member of the Grimwade Family on his Instagram. It is very telling of how these people see their family… as a means to an end. Their family is a live Truman Show and they want to be monetized for it. Except it is worse than the Truman Show because they’re choosing it for themselves and these kids and the kids know there are cameras and think this is all normal. They think acting like performing show ponies is typical.

I don’t know why I continue to even look at their dumb videos. Schadenfreude at this point I guess

• Sad

Jovan

The only reason they are letting Heze go to school is to get sign professionally. That is so horrifying!! Everything is done for money.

Chez300

VIP Member
New vlog! Not sure why Tim is coercing Heze into stating he isn’t upset or depressed about not having his own room. It’s still weird what Ella said and clearly Heze was disappointed that wasn’t an option for him 🤦🏾‍♀️Cos his parents want their children to be close, ffs he expressed a wish/desire and they didn’t even hear the child! They are siblings, brothers they don’t even go to school they will always be close. That statement literally made me feel queasy 🤢

Also Heze and Hosanna leading the search online for houses, what about the homeschooling??!

So these trash books that the incestuous Duggar family uses are the sole source of education? Wow. And apparently the history books only go back to the time of Jesus Christ? Lmao wow. I guess the kids aren’t learning about dinosaurs or the Big Bang or anything that is ACTUALLY real science. I mean, what is Christian Science?

Who is teaching them? Clearly not Ella who just slaps workbooks in front of them. Like what actual teaching is happening? Heze has no clue how to hold a pencil although I give him credit for wanting to learn it the right way. And notice when Halle asks her mother to help her, she says “No I am talking to the Grimwade Gang “.

Wow.

Hosanna was off chasing after that bratty toddler the entire time. Ella wouldn’t get off her ass and barked orders at Hosanna. Tim sits there doing nothing. No wonder Hosanna can’t even read.

This is criminal.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
They're so stubborn that their children will have careers in the public eye that they aren't even considering life events that may make that impossible, even if it's what the kids want - let alone if they decide they don't want it!

Maybe it's just because they don't have any intellectual curiosity themselves, but it almost seems like they intentionally make home-schooling as basic and boring as possible for the children so that they don't develop any passion for something they're learning and end up wanting to pursue a normal career. I'm still not over Ella saying that their Science lessons are going to consist of reading a textbook - Science is all about observation of the natural world, there are so many hands-on, engaging activities she could be doing with them! Get some cheap magnifying glasses and go on a minibeast hunt, dissect a flower, place plant pots with seeds in various areas of the house and see which grows the most over a week. Do something to stimulate your children while they're still curious fgs!

If they had a proper go at it and transitioned themselves into home-school vloggers I also think it'd do wonders for their viewership, because they'd actually have things to show and discuss. Guess the danger of having children who want to pursue further education and 'proper' jobs is too scary though.
That would be to much work and would take away from them over talking each other. This is what they seem to do each video. To actually educate these children properly would be to much like right. It’s all about them bragging that they are the best. Pitting their children against one another is so shame shameful. The two girls going at each other over who’s hair is longer was it for me. Neither parent corrected this behavior. Another look into what’s really going on in this home. So much for the love of family. Halle excuses for cutting her sister down was very unexcusable.

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
The gender reveal is a shocking shit show, Tim saying 'its another girl, but it is wot it is' if that doesn't speak disappointment I don't know what does.🤦‍♀️ # SaveHosanna

• Angry

smallworld

That baby will be put in Hosanna’s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girl’s room.

so basically if Houston cries at night Hosanna is responsible of comforting her. Wow she’s a full time mum when she grows up she would want to stay to herself.

• Sad