Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zzeroes

They're doing Science mostly by... reading? Give me strength. I'm quite neutral towards home-schooling compared to a lot of other teachers, but they're properly half-arsing this. No trips to museums or information centres, no hands-on learning, not even a bloody BBC bitesize video. Just chucks a book at them and calls it a day. Teachers adapt their activities relative to their 30+ kids' individual needs more than these are to their 6.

Ella and Tim jump straight to potential negatives from the kids being around their peers, but I always tell my class they'll learn more from each other than they will from me and that is a positive thing. Collaborating, debating, compromising - such important skills that they're completely missing out on. Also, for the most part they won't learn personal attributes (or to name Tim's favourite, maturity) from adult lectures, they'll learn it from being around their peers - why is X nice to be around? Why do I not like being around Y? Whose behaviour always gains praise and how can I emulate that? These are things that can still be taught through home-schooling if you allow your children to do anything other than stay cooped up in their house looking after their younger siblings.

It made me a bit sad to hear Heze discuss how he's meant to be holding his pen - he wants to learn how to do things. His parents aren't interested. Also, as far as I know the American curriculum is totally different to the English one. She can't suddenly switch things up on them a couple of years before they do their GCSEs, their knowledge base will be completely skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
How embarrassing.. An empty room people look like they've been forced to attend and people being forced to look like they're happy. Very. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Esmae-Chenai

There was a video before, Tims elderly mother was on her knees gardening for them. Another video Ellas elderly mother was on her knees cleaning the floor. It was actually disgusting that they had the ignorance and disrespect to film that. I think Tims family don't want to be on camera. But when they visit, Tim & Ella shove the camera in their face. Has anybody noticed when Ellas mother babysits they make a big deal of saying how great & helpful the mother is. But Tim's parents babysit more and they don't praise them in the same way for their help. They should be kissing their feet, they literally bought them a house & provide for them

• Wow

sassylash

VIP Member
That baby will be put in Hosanna’s room, remember she was the one getting up with Houston at night because the parents put her in the girl’s room.

so basically if Houston cries at night Hosanna is responsible of comforting her. Wow she’s a full time mum when she grows up she would want to stay to herself.
they may aswell rename hosanna to cinderella.

• Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
I really don't understand this family.

All of the other YouTube families I watch have moved into bigger houses, got new cars, gone on loads of holidays and day trips, brought there children loads of toys and nice clothes. However this family don't seem to do anything for the actual children who are the ones earning the money.

I don't believe there viewers are really interested in Tim and Ella they are there for the children and without them the channel wouldn't be as popular.

The boys are always in designer football kits and there are always footballs around the house but what about the girls? The majority of there clothes they buy out of their own birthday money and why do we never see any toys?

They have 4 girls squashed into a tiny bedroom and two boys in the other room with another baby on the way and they have no intention of moving! Why not? They must be able to afford it.
Yeah, their viewers are definitely only there for the kids (Rue in particular) the videos where they don't show the kids in the thumbnail or mention the kids get sad views. The kids don't ever get to do anything or get any gifts worth getting (Hosanna's sewing machine, just strange) but Ella takes Tim to have a birthday party at a hotel and buys him expensive gifts. And doesn't Tim have a new BMW and I heard most of the kids aren't even allowed in it? Its crazy. The money belongs to the kids. They earned it.

• Sad

Sweetfoxhotmoon

I wonder if you know about how Tim grew up? Why did he go to a foster/adoptive family (I can't be bothered to watch his story)
There was someone here in the beginning of the 1st thread who know them personally so if you are still here, can you tell us how his childhood was if you know anything about it? Religious? Happy? I just wonder how he ended up being such a controlling and narcissistic person.
Correct me I am wrong please. Do these children have any toys particularly Houston as I often see her wondering around with bits paper and crayon or pen. I see Rue with his cars and Heze is attached to his dirty football. I've also read about video games. What does Hossanna enjoy Doing? Apart from dancing up a storm for the camera. What do these children actually do for Fun in that stale and staged environment. I know we only see a snap shot of what they do but it all just seemes really none child friendly to me.
I think they said in one blog the kids don’t really like toys😳 okkk if you watch their birthdays they don’t really receive any apart from the baby maybe and Reu a motorbike or Spider-Man. They are encouraged to be too mature and put away anything childish in favour of ‘work’ as I’ve heard the children call it. Referring to acting/dancing jobs and social media. They’ve deleted a video from a while back where They are talking about an advert for maybe gap? They discuss the images and Heze mentions that there are two men as a couple and says it’s not correct for which Tim agrees with him. I wish that video was available because I don’t think Nike or any of they’re ad or tv partnerships would like to know the parents or homophobic and are teaching the children to think it’s wrong. Also the fact they appear to have twice adopted puppies and returned or rehomed them.

• Angry
  • Sad

kia—ldn1

They had Houston in the girls bedroom from when she was a baby ? Even now I dnt know why she is in there , I hardly doubt she able to sleep the night through that’s so bad for the 3 girls who trying to sleep and you have a baby disturbing your sleep , I’m soo that is soo selfish why can’t she sleep in the parents room why ? Because they wanna have sex and have some alone time gosh !
I am black and interested in other people's opinions on Tim. His desperate attempts at being black actually really offend me. The way he talks makes my blood boil. Does he think he is black??? If he was doing an Indian accent people would find it offensive. This isnt a "woke" perspective. I am mid 40s. I just find it incredibly disrespectful and offensive. He isnt black, i am and i dont talk like that, neither do any of my family or friends. So why does a middle age man find it appropriate or acceptable to pretend he is. Just my opinion but interested in others. X
1000 % this Jamaican black acccent he puts on is sooo annoying like he doesn’t know you can be white and speak normal and you don’t have to act or speak like black wife but even that being said Elle doesn’t even speak like that so I really
Don’t know or why he does that , it’s soooo cringe

sassylash

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking they’ve never been swimming..
they’re basically being tortured.
cousins with marvin humes children who actually go school and after school activities and all they’ve got is to do a sports day between mummy and daddy and the younger kids.

• Sad

QueenOfCorona

That way Tim is all over Ella in the recent video is cringey, I’d legit tell him to get off lol and anyone else thinks he looks high sometimes?😂
It comes across as real sleazy the way he is pawing at her and pulling her in while she is mid sentence. I just don't understand what they are playing at or trying to prove as none of it comes across as genuine affection. Deep down I wonder how much respect Tim actually has for women and I don't believe for one minute that he sees men and women as equal. There was an underlying air of possessiveness/control about that video and for some reason it just felt a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I was her I be after telling him to f**k right off with his pawing. He came across as an annoying fly buzzing around and that just wouldn't go away. Imagine being in a relationship with someone like that - I think he would suck the life blood out of you with his constant wittering on.
And I cannot stand the way he says 'ting'. Does he think he sounds gangsta or something. Well guess what Tim, you don't. You sound like a moron. Since you love the letter H so much having give all your children H names, use the bloody tHing properly where it's supposed to be used 🤬

• Haha

Notsurereally

Heze's name is Hezekiah, a king in the Bible. Hazariah is a made up name, but Reu is from Reuben, another Biblical figure.
I think Hallelujah as a name is so awful, which is probably why she gets regularly called Halle.
Harper they had before YouTube, but Houston was definitely named for the American viewers. How stupid. Literally living their lives for YouTube. I don't see how people don't see through them.

• Sad

RosieBella-01

Anyone remember any of the numerous times, Ella asked the kids what colour person they will marry.... It really annoyed me. You can't sit there complaining about racism then ask ur kids to pick their future partner based on skin colour alone. And to make it worse she said she never experienced racism before. And her kids never leave the house or mix with people so I doubt they experienced it. I know Tim said he experienced it but I think we all stopped listening to what comes out of his mouth long ago.

• Wow

RosieBella-01

Tim & Ella were never going to get famous on their own. Because neither of them have any appeal, likability, talent, looks or star quality etc. They have nothing interesting or intelligent to say. But they managed to play up to American Christians & mixed race viewers by throwing a bunch of cutie pies in the mix.

Lets be very real here. Every single youtuber makes videos for money & fame. All this bullcrap about "we do it to make the viewers happy & to bring happiness"..... if thats the case donate the money you make to charity & stop chasing every brand in the hope of finding more money & fame.

• Heart

princess21

That way Tim is all over Ella in the recent video is cringey, I’d legit tell him to get off lol and anyone else thinks he looks high sometimes?😂

• Haha

Gomo

Chatty Member
Lol. The comments are so funny. I'm telling you these people could brag about making their kids sleep outside as punishment and some of the people in the comments would be like 'dont let the haters shame you for raising YOUR kids the way YOU want too!' And 'I completely agree, sleeping indoors is a luxury. Camping is fun!' And 'oh, yes, when I was a child I slept outside on the side of a mountain. I see no problem here!'

Lol. I don't even watch their videos anymore but I do read the comments. They are way more entertaining. Lol

• Haha

Gomo

Chatty Member
Has anybody said that to them on youtube comments about bringing the ball everywhere being an obsession. Surely they must realise it makes him come across as a weirdo at his age when he's playing with a ball in a supermarket or riding a horse holding a ball. I think some therapy or counselling is seriously needed
Yeah it's been mentioned multiple times, but their crazy ass subscribers say it's okay because he got a nike deal. It's insane that they think it's okay. He treats that ball like an idol. Like football is his God. What does the Bible say about false idols?? Also, do they carry Bibles around like that?? I mean, they said they don't go to church because Heze has football practice. Sounds like God is only important to them when they can use him to shame other people or get praises on Youtube.

Reactions: 14

zzeroes

So what happens if Heze gets hurt with a career ending injury? There’s no guarantee that he won’t get hurt and have to be something else.
These parents are just dumb I’m sorry but there’s no better way to say it.
They're so stubborn that their children will have careers in the public eye that they aren't even considering life events that may make that impossible, even if it's what the kids want - let alone if they decide they don't want it!

Maybe it's just because they don't have any intellectual curiosity themselves, but it almost seems like they intentionally make home-schooling as basic and boring as possible for the children so that they don't develop any passion for something they're learning and end up wanting to pursue a normal career. I'm still not over Ella saying that their Science lessons are going to consist of reading a textbook - Science is all about observation of the natural world, there are so many hands-on, engaging activities she could be doing with them! Get some cheap magnifying glasses and go on a minibeast hunt, dissect a flower, place plant pots with seeds in various areas of the house and see which grows the most over a week. Do something to stimulate your children while they're still curious fgs!

If they had a proper go at it and transitioned themselves into home-school vloggers I also think it'd do wonders for their viewership, because they'd actually have things to show and discuss. Guess the danger of having children who want to pursue further education and 'proper' jobs is too scary though.

Jovan

The cringe part about Hosanna bragging about her beautiful 4c hair, and Halle saying mine is longer. They are really making a little monster into Halle. Her worth is her beauty its sad. Hosanna was so embarrassed and neither parent stepped in to comfort her.

• Sad