The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim needs to put the camera down and look after the younger ones instead of leaving it to the other kids smh

Reactions: 12
You guys don't use inches and miles over there, right? Why in the heck are they learning that? Also, you guys tell temperatures differently too, right? That seems awfully unnecessary and confusing for young children. That whole thing was a joke.

No wonder Ella isn't smart enough to tell she's getting taken advantage of by Wonk Wonk Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys don't use inches and miles over there, right? Why in the heck are they learning that? Also, you guys tell temperatures differently too, right? That seems awfully unnecessary and confusing for young children. That whole thing was a joke.

No wonder Ella isn't smart enough to tell she's getting taken advantage of by Wonk Wonk Tim.
Yes it’s centimetres and kilometres over here. And temperature is Celsius. I am sure Ella won’t pickup on that even if she does use those books if she actually bothers to home school!

Reactions: 9
Yes it’s centimetres and kilometres over here. And temperature is Celsius. I am sure Ella won’t pickup on that even if she does use those books if she actually bothers to home school!
I still use inches and miles but I was taught it at school before it all changed. The kids need to know how to measure the correct way. Also the spelling and grammar over here in the UK is different than the US

Reactions: 8
Also Ella made a point about schools teaching sex education before she would be happy to educate her children about it…
1. You can opt out in you children learning about sex education in the uk

2. You and Tim regularly talk about it infront of the kids?
I really think they’re doing the kids a disservice not sending them to school. I get that not all schools get it right but I know for a fact that children don’t just learn from text books and that they are taught in a variety of different ways. I don’t really get how an American textbook that has bible quotes is better than having a trained professional teach your children relevant work to their age and country of education.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also Ella made a point about schools teaching sex education before she would be happy to educate her children about it…

I really think they’re doing the kids a disservice not sending them to school. I get that not all schools get it right but I know for a fact that children don’t just learn from text books and that they are taught in a variety of different ways. I don’t really get how an American textbook that has bible quotes is better than having a trained professional teach your children relevant work to their age and country of education.
yes that’s all tim and ella talk about with the children they are contracting themselves in basically everything they do

Reactions: 11

I was thinking the same thing. They had a really TMI discussion about it that in my opinion wasn’t little kid appropriate but they are concerned about factual discussion regarding sex and consent happening in school 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was thinking the same thing. They had a really TMI discussion about it that in my opinion wasn’t little kid appropriate but they are concerned about factual discussion regarding sex and consent happening in school 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also they constantly mention wanting themselves to be the main influence in their lives. Parents should have a large impact of course but there is such value in meeting and learning from lots of different people from different perspectives and experiences. Tim and Ella cannot provide everything from home..and they don’t have the knowledge and experience to provide a completely rounded view. Nobody does. That’s why different people teach different things as you get older. You learn new perspectives and begin to form your own world view.

Abeka is the same home school curriculum that the Duggars from 19 kids and counting used!
Oh god🤦🏻‍♀️ Please tell me it’s not teaching them evolution didn’t happen

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
sorry but THEY ACTUALLY ARE MOCKING IT NOW the attention “state” schools give to each child. what attention do you give to them yourselves please?! your kids only went swimming in 2021!!! and one of them is 11!!!

Reactions: 16
Seems like I have started a discussion However every time I comment it seems to disappear!
E1299031-FCAF-4FBB-9DC2-0C5EDEF26F37.png
0EAFF83F-A739-450C-9A60-8FC0CADB2145.png
726E1B78-3FCC-4D65-BC11-2D30995DDAC0.png
78E52CB5-0E18-452D-AB97-2CFFEA223A88.png

• Wow
Ok, I'm not much of a poster but these people are seriously out of control.

Heze is 11 and has a book teaching him how to hold a pencil? Ella crawling all over the floor pregnant, sitting on top of Harper & Reus school work. Harper asks for help, Ella says no as she is busy talking to the Grimwade gang. Surely her child's education is mor important that speaking to a camera. She brings the baby in to walk all over the floor on Harpers school work. The whole family is walking all over the room talking while Harper & Reu are doing school work, completely distracting them. Ella says she doesn't want them taught about sex ed... but constantly speaks about it in front of them ALL the time. Hosanna can't read but yet she's playing babysitter instead of learning. Why the hell are they all on the floor instead sitting a table. Why has Ella all of a sudden decided to do school work.

Seems like she has been reading comments here. Something gets mentioned here and next thing it's in a video.

Still haven't answered the many questions about Astro. Soembody said on a comment that Tim there was an accident but they wont be adressing it. Also many comments on Youtube & Insta from followers saying videos of Astro have been deleted.

Also Ella might want to stop lying and brainwashing her kids. There are thousands of faith based schools in UK. There is rarely 30 pupils in a class. It's all controlling and cult like behaviour. The fact the kids are telling people what schools are like when they never step foot in one is just an example of how these kids just spurt out their parents rehearsed preaching

Reactions: 17
I don't know if they ever posted Astro on their IG, but I can't find any evidence he was on there now.
Shameless, disgusting people that have shown how disgenuous they are by not keeping it real with their followers. The fact they won't address it shows that they're scared of the backlash rather than keeping it real.

Reactions: 7
Honestly fair play to all those kids being able to focus on ‘schoolwork’ ( who knows what work actually gets done in that family) in that house because Houston’s constant screeching and tantrums would be too distracting for me

Ok, I'm not much of a poster but these people are seriously out of control.

Heze is 11 and has a book teaching him how to hold a pencil? Ella crawling all over the floor pregnant, sitting on top of Harper & Reus school work. Harper asks for help, Ella says no as she is busy talking to the Grimwade gang. Surely her child's education is mor important that speaking to a camera. She brings the baby in to walk all over the floor on Harpers school work. The whole family is walking all over the room talking while Harper & Reu are doing school work, completely distracting them. Ella says she doesn't want them taught about sex ed... but constantly speaks about it in front of them ALL the time. Hosanna can't read but yet she's playing babysitter instead of learning. Why the hell are they all on the floor instead sitting a table. Why has Ella all of a sudden decided to do school work.

Seems like she has been reading comments here. Something gets mentioned here and next thing it's in a video.

Still haven't answered the many questions about Astro. Soembody said on a comment that Tim there was an accident but they wont be adressing it. Also many comments on Youtube & Insta from followers saying videos of Astro have been deleted.

Also Ella might want to stop lying and brainwashing her kids. There are thousands of faith based schools in UK. There is rarely 30 pupils in a class. It's all controlling and cult like behaviour. The fact the kids are telling people what schools are like when they never step foot in one is just an example of how these kids just spurt out their parents rehearsed preaching
I went to a faith based school, there were 8 people in my class! Only 60 in the entire school.

I went to a faith based school, there were 8 people in my class! Only 60 in the entire school.
i went to a faith based catholic school in London. There was a limit of 20 students per class. If more than 20 enrolled they were in a seperate classroom with a separate teacher. For example my class was Year 2, Classroom A and the the other class was Year 2 Classroom B. They did that for every year.

I can also say we were not taught sex ed in primary school. Only in High school. Tim & Ella really can't bang on about what happens in UK schools. Tim was in school in the 90s, Ella never went to school. Their kids have never been to school so the parents aren't up to date with how things are done. The only friend they seem to have from Hezes football is Muslim, so possibly goes to an Islamic school where learning & education will be much different from a christian school.

The truth is, Tim & Ella are too lazy to get up, do school runs, prepare lunches, get kids washed & dressed. Their too lazy to get a proper job to provide for their kids. They want to do as little as possible to earn money. Their relying on Heze to become a famous millionaire so the other kids can get careers from his name. All in the hope the kids will shower Tim & Ella with money, gifts, a new home etc. Their genuinely fame hungry, dying to be celebrities

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i went to a faith based catholic school in London. There was a limit of 20 students per class. If more than 20 enrolled they were in a seperate classroom with a separate teacher. For example my class was Year 2, Classroom A and the the other class was Year 2 Classroom B. They did that for every year.

I can also say we were not taught sex ed in primary school. Only in High school. Tim & Ella really can't bang on about what happens in UK schools. Tim was in school in the 90s, Ella never went to school. Their kids have never been to school so the parents aren't up to date with how things are done. The only friend they seem to have from Hezes football is Muslim, so possibly goes to an Islamic school where learning & education will be much different from a christian school.

The truth is, Tim & Ella are too lazy to get up, do school runs, prepare lunches, get kids washed & dressed. Their too lazy to get a proper job to provide for their kids. They want to do as little as possible to earn money. Their relying on Heze to become a famous millionaire so the other kids can get careers from his name. All in the hope the kids will shower Tim & Ella with money, gifts, a new home etc. Their genuinely fame hungry, dying to be celebrities
We were taught that sex was between a married couple in order to make a baby, that's right up the Grimwade's street! haha.

Those books are actually really expensive (considering the number purchased and shipping). They barely have any income, who is paying for the books? Ella’s parents, because they want the kids to have the Christian based education same as Ella?

A lot doesn’t add up with this family financially. The football for Heze is likely to cost money, rather than earn in. The bit parts acting won’t earn much, considering it is also a full day’s ‘work’ for the accompanying adult and its sparodic work, plus any agency fees.

surely their main income is YouTube adverts, Instagram sponsorship and now Nike ambassadorship. That doesn’t seem like it would support a family of 8 in London, with 2 cars,an expensive family gym membership and a vanity obsession for expensive clothes.

I know Tim’s parents bought them the house, but how are they paying the rest of their expenses? Would they get universal credit for not working? Or is it more handouts from family?

Reactions: 14
We were taught that sex was between a married couple in order to make a baby, that's right up the Grimwade's street! haha.
Lol, i think they say that in most places to teach younger ones but in high school it wasnt even religiously done, it was mainly the facts. But by 14 we all knew already so didn't actually need the class lol. I don't think Tim & Ella are educated or intelligent enough to teach sex ed. She got pregnant while waiting to have her tubes tied. She keeps rambling about kids being gifts & blessings from god, well actually Ella they are there because you can't keep your legs closed & make sensible decisions. It wasnt the immaculate conception hun

Those books are actually really expensive (considering the number purchased and shipping). They barely have any income, who is paying for the books? Ella’s parents, because they want the kids to have the Christian based education same as Ella?

A lot doesn’t add up with this family financially. The football for Heze is likely to cost money, rather than earn in. The bit parts acting won’t earn much, considering it is also a full day’s ‘work’ for the accompanying adult and its sparodic work, plus any agency fees.

surely their main income is YouTube adverts, Instagram sponsorship and now Nike ambassadorship. That doesn’t seem like it would support a family of 8 in London, with 2 cars,an expensive family gym membership and a vanity obsession for expensive clothes.

I know Tim’s parents bought them the house, but how are they paying the rest of their expenses? Would they get universal credit for not working? Or is it more handouts from family?
Tims parents give them money. They mentioned this before. They also said Tims parents buy their groceries and pay for other things. They mentioned aswell that Ellas mum provides money and food too at times. Tims parents also bought their house as a gift after they let Tim, Ella, Heze & Hosanna live with them for a number of years rent free and provided for them all. Tims parents seem incredibly generous but there comes a point they need to cut the apron strings. Tim & Ella are taking advantage of all the grandparents

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow 2 grown adults with almost 7 children pretty much living off mum and dad still to buy food for them,I definitely wouldn't admit to that at their ages.not sure about tims parents buf Ella parents don't seem extremely rich,they live comfy etc bur bet wasnt expecting to atill buy their daughter things for every day when both od at least tim could and should work not living off parents and their kids. No wonder Ella parents wasn't happy with baby number 7 if carnt privide for ones rhsy have.also do we see tim parents at their house?carnt remember seeing them since they babysat the kids,when Ella was having Houston,unless missed some.
.i take it the family is swaying to the American audience now,all the comments seem to be rhem rhat use these books for education or more of rhem that home school or belive in it.the find are saying how brilliant the parents are with educating rhe children yeah right when they can be bothered to n rhsm

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.