The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been blocked from Tim's Instagram but not their other accounts for replying to some people asking about Astro. It's definitely a sore point with him. I am quite sad I won't be able to see Tim's terrible designer swagger anymore.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have been blocked from Tim's Instagram but not their other accounts for replying to some people asking about Astro. It's definitely a sore point with him. I am quite sad I won't be able to see Tim's terrible designer swagger anymore.šŸ˜‚
Maybe should contact the lady they bought Astro from and see what the deal is šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I missed the Live, but I also unfollowed them on Instagram and YouTube. I still check in on them but I didnā€™t want to be a follower anymore. I do know that they are massively deleting and blocking people! On one of my extra Instagram accounts, I called them out to Nike and they deleted the comment and blocked me. I noticed other Where is Astro comments disappearing. I am really starting to think they had that poor dog euthanized. They are horrible!!!!
You can't just ask to have a healthy dog euthanized. They either gave him away or abandoned him but I think it's more likely that they sold him seeing as how they're so obsessed with making money.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the video on his biological sisterā€™s channel? Very odd, they barely knew each other and yet were sharing their ā€˜storyā€™. Couldnā€™t watch it all because canā€™t stand Timā€™s exaggerated Roadman accent he was doing - you think heā€™d talk properly to anew family member. On the replies to another of her videos she recently stated that she doesnā€™t have direct contact, but follows their vlogs, so the enthusiasm about their newfound relationship in their ā€˜storyā€™ video was clearly just for camera.

Anyway, getting to my actual point. The sister had two puppies one after the other, with what appear to be medical issue due to them being bred at a puppy farms. But not only thatā€¦she seemed to be advertising the puppy farm, which I understand to be illegal, and ignoring all the comments warning her off it. So now Iā€™m wondering if Astro came from the same place? Are they getting cheap and possibly sick puppies each time and finding they either canā€™t care for them, they need putting down or canā€™t afford vets bills?

itā€™s really odd behaviour to publicly show themselves getting a puppy, when they already know from past experiences that they for whatever reason canā€™t look after one.How did they think it would end? Also I did find it odd in one of the vlogs where Astro was lying on the fireplace, the kids were all running around boisterously, yet a young puppy wasnā€™t wanting to play and just laid there listless? I wonder if he was ill?

Just had a research. Not clear if itā€™s the same puppy farm his sister was promoting ā€˜rafflesā€™, but itā€™s the same type of dog, and in the puppy vlog the outside area could be the raffles farm as Iā€™ve found itā€™s location but canā€™t see the exteriors of the buildings well enough to be certain. They might have used another similar puppy farm. In the ā€˜loungeā€™ where they viewed the puppies you can clearly see all the certificates etc on the walls and that the kitchen area isnā€™t anyoneā€™s actual home space. Theyā€™ve laid a room out to look like a home as a place for families to view puppies. Looking at the room closely, itā€™s definitely related to a puppy farm operation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Also I did find it odd in one of the vlogs where Astro was lying on the fireplace, the kids were all running around boisterously, yet a young puppy wasnā€™t wanting to play and just laid there listless? I wonder if he was ill?
I also found this odd, especially for the type of breed the dog is. golden doodles are usually very hyper and playful. I kind of thought that they were giving the dog those calming treat things you give dogs during storms so he wouldn't interfere while they were filming. I also thought he was possibly sick but they didn't mention it. So, either the dog was really sick, they sold it, they gave it back or away, or the dog was really sick and they didn't want to pay for vet bills. Something is definitely fishy either way.

Ive come to the conclusion that Ella has major issues. Halle is speaking about football and that daddy said they should consider playing football. Look at Ellaā€™s face starting at 4:20, and look at the face she gives at 4:54. It looks like those high school girls who be hating on each other. You can tell she does not want to hear girls playing football.

• Sad
Ive come to the conclusion that Ella has major issues. Halle is speaking about football and that daddy said they should consider playing football. Look at Ellaā€™s face starting at 4:20, and look at the face she gives at 4:54. It looks like those high school girls who be hating on each other. You can tell she does not want to hear girls playing football.
Nasty...can totally picture her as one tattler said who saw her with the kids in the bus stop being on her phone and kids all over the place

Reactions: 3
I got blocked from the Grimwade girls Insta for posting the lyrics the were dancing too. Ha ha x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 12
Who are they kidding homeschooling, with a active toddler? plus asking kids to write answers in books isn't home schooling, where is the actual teaching? šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Self employed parents. Mum loves taking care of her family by herself while husband likes to sit down and watch his pregnant wife do all the hard work. Ella must really enjoy that haaah. This woman is nuts and needs to be saved.
Sheā€™s bleeping deluded.

Reactions: 9
Its clear as day that Tim does nothing to help the household go round. All he does is to sloppily edit videos and speak Patois all day long. Ella is being manipulated.

And whats up with them not posting regularly anymore. Seems like something is upā€¦ Antons with guesses?

Reactions: 16
Its clear as day that Tim does nothing to help the household go round. All he does is to sloppily edit videos and speak Patois all day long. Ella is being manipulated.

And whats up with them not posting regularly anymore. Seems like something is upā€¦ Antons with guesses?
I think Nike sponsor deal likely had a decent payout. So they probably won't start posting regularly again until that runs out. Just expect Hezzie from head to toe in Nike appeal in every video they do upload. Those of you who still watch their videos, it's probably about to get even more obnoxious.

Reactions: 15
You can't just ask to have a healthy dog euthanized. They either gave him away or abandoned him but I think it's more likely that they sold him seeing as how they're so obsessed with making money.
You can have an healthy dog euthanized. A YouTuber named Nikki Phillippi had her dog euthanized after she claimed it was aggressive which I donā€™t think it was.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can imagine Tim telling Ella what to write or he even writes back to those comments in her name..if it is indeed Ella then she is so immature and stupid for a mom of 6/7 that I have no words. Will she one day wake up and realise, man those few followers were right...
She can't even answer properly..being head and leader of family from ancient times also came with the responsibility of feeding the family =earning money.
She doesn't want her husband cook for her on an average day as it's her job, fair enough..but then why did Hosanna do it when Ella was poorly? Surely that counts as an exception/emergency and he could've cooked. If it's exclusively your job Ella then do it alone and stop enslaving your children!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can imagine Tim telling Ella what to write or he even writes back to those comments in her name..if it is indeed Ella then she is so immature and stupid for a mom of 6/7 that I have no words. Will she one day wake up and realise, man those few followers were right...
She can't even answer properly..being head and leader of family from ancient times also came with the responsibility of feeding the family =earning money.
She doesn't want her husband cook for her on an average day as it's her job, fair enough..but then why did Hosanna do it when Ella was poorly? Surely that counts as an exception/emergency and he could've cooked. If it's exclusively your job Ella then do it alone and stop enslaving your children!!
And her elderly mother, called in to deep clean the house whilst the 'leader' films.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I have heard of people euthanizing healthy dogs. It is absolutely sickening to think of it, but there are people who do this when they get sick of dealing with their pet.

I always thought that Astro seemed sickly. He has those beautiful light eyes but they always looked sick somehow. He barely has any energy. I have a one year old rescue pup and he zooms all over my house. I think poor Astro got sick and they gave him away or he actually died. Or perhaps as I mentioned earlier, they euthanized him. They are so sick how they would post how he was a family member and the same as a child but now heā€™s gone. It is heartbreaking and also makes me seethe with anger.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.