Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigred21

VIP Member
Do people honestly care about Ailbhe's throwbacks of baby scans. Seriously keep it to yourself. She thinks she's the only woman to ever have given birth.

Reactions: 16
So is he sitting this morning in Klare’s living room after coming back from a walk with Bercchhiiee having a coffee surrounded by Klare’s bog oak and bronze golf figurines whilst Dz is in Cork and the Garrihys are in Spain.
Maybe I’m wrong though, maybe he’s taken a bus over to the new gaff and he’s doing a bit of diy over there.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Do people honestly care about Ailbhe's throwbacks of baby scans. Seriously keep it to yourself. She thinks she's the only woman to ever have given birth.
She comes across as the type of friend who only talks about their children when you meet up. A complete baby bore with nothing. Else interesting going on in her life.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Oh sweet jesus, spare us, the bloody second edition of the plagarised poems is being promoted, on Ireland AM, Pat Kenny, etc. It just goes to show that you could actually sell sand to the arabs, anything is possible when this load of shite is being taken seriously :rolleyes:

And just to keep her relatable she shows the electric blanket plugged in at Klaires, and if that isn't enough, the bed clothes will def send ye over the edge.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
If she has been told to tone it down she’s taken absolutely no notice if it and she’s become worse…we didn’t didn’t see where she stayed while she was at EP (top notch hotel by my PR). Her friend-who let’s be honest we haven’t seen much of them since the ICK came on the scene- should have put on the late late last night now that would have been entertainment 🙂
Dz thinks she untouchable and bigger than the organization. She probably believes that they need her more than she needs them. She’s been touted as this amazing talent. The reality is she is none of those things.

Who misses Tubridy off the tv/radio? Absolutely no one. The same applies to Dz. I genuinely hope Bakhurst doesn’t renew the contract. Her actions all summer long were nothing short of deplorable. She gave everyone the two fingers. I firmly believe karma will come her way!

jazzbot

VIP Member
Did anyone get the invite to be part of her Instagram messaging thing Doireann's Day to Day? I just realised how 100% genuinely gross and fame hungry she is, she's posting stuff that should only be sent to a friend's group WhatsApp as if she has fans? She's an absolute weirdo
She constantly posts stuff on her stories meant for personal WhatsApp’s too if you ask me!

Interviewing her whole family multiple times is the biggest joke though.

Reactions: 15

Apple123477777

Disgusted at Nicki Hoyne giving her free shoes. They are €250 minimum, been thinking about them for months and considered buying a pair but not anymore. So sick of it.
Also am I right there's no more of this "gifted" shite, it's #ad and that is it?

Heidi88

VIP Member
Sorry for the rant🤯 but it makes me so fucking mad that that middle twat was begging away back for a rug, & low & behold she bags 1 for free & has a discount code... can she not afford to go out & buy a rug?!!! Talentless bunch of scabs getting houses fitted out for free, & all sorts of other freebies. I called Ailbhe out on this before away back & the cheeky bitch replied saying I was jealous. Far from jealous, just totally sick of these talentless Instagram Huns getting all sorts for free🤯 It's bound to fall to pieces for them all soon & when it does, my God will I enjoy it👌🍿
I can't believe she said that you were jealous! It says a lot about her. They all come across as so stingy and out for whatever they can get. Particularly when they have a business you would think that they should recognise that quality goods/services deserve to be paid for.

They are all for supporting Irish businesses until it invovles parting with their own money.

The whole family has this air of superiority but they are are all so tight with their own money. It is not a nice trait to have.

thrillhouse1

Someone asked her a question‘where’s mark’ on her stories and she replied sarcastically.. he’s working ....
apart from doing his roasts during the day .. what exactly does he do Doireann ?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Follow your dreams or follow your mother's advice and marry a wealthy man. What is it Aoibhin?

There is not a chance any of them would marry a regular Joe Soap. Look at Doireann - going out with an unemployed, recovering alcoholic but his family are millionaires so it's all good!
Don’t marry for love ❤ , marry for money 💰 and turn a blind eye to what’s REALLY going on 😉

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
So Ailbhe’s baby was in temple street yesterday and now she’s out and about at the KClub with him 🙄. Find this a bit strange. He can’t have been that sick.

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Not only did she seem clueless but she wasn't really arsed - she may as well have just put a question box asking her followers "how can I convince people to go on a cruise even if they get seasick?"
Surely the professional thing to do to answer the seasickness question would have been to talk to crew and/or medical staff on board about how likely you are to be impacted by sickness on such a large ship, what they can do to help if it does happen and what you can do to prevent it while still enjoying a cruise. "I'd probably chance it but you should do research" is a shit, lazy response. It's literally her job and she's phoning it in.
Formal night on the cruise and she wears a casual dress that she says doesn't fit. She's not entering into the spirit of cruising at all. I'd say they'll regret inviting her to advertise for them tbh.
Not all people who take cruises are older but many are, someone like Mary Kennedy (now a free agent RTE wise) would have been a much better fit.

• Heart