Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can you imagine the initial conversation.
‘What does he do for a living Doireann?’
‘He does roasts’
‘Oh he’s a chef…is it in a Michelin star restaurant?’
‘No Mom. He roasts people. Takes the piss out of people’
‘Oh. Does he make money out of doing that?’
‘No Mom but his family is wealthy, they brought McDonald’s to Ireland’
‘Oh fire away so. Tell him to come over for my hake bake’
‘Ok but he doesn’t drive so I’ll have to collect him’
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

WHATSABLOGGER

Sorry for the rant🤯 but it makes me so fucking mad that that middle twat was begging away back for a rug, & low & behold she bags 1 for free & has a discount code... can she not afford to go out & buy a rug?!!! Talentless bunch of scabs getting houses fitted out for free, & all sorts of other freebies. I called Ailbhe out on this before away back & the cheeky bitch replied saying I was jealous. Far from jealous, just totally sick of these talentless Instagram Huns getting all sorts for free🤯 It's bound to fall to pieces for them all soon & when it does, my God will I enjoy it👌🍿

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

jazzbot

VIP Member
Surprised Mark hasn’t had to be air lifted home due to sea sickness yet. Has he cried yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cbisto

It's the environmental impact that gets to me. When you have 3 girls the younger 2 should need almost nothing in new clothes - but instead she is out shopping for new head to toe outfits for all 3 every day - a big 2 fingers to even making an attempt at sustainable living . Where do all the clothes end up ? Sickening

Reactions: 30

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Why can’t she just tell her story about the house without the ridiculous performance, accent, eye squinting show…it’s all so forced and trying to be gas. Reminds me of a poor version of Deirdre o’Kane who isn’t in the least bit funny either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jg86

VIP Member
Over at 2fm the pain that is Doireann has been given a ton of warnings about her content/how she's been presenting herself. They want her to become more relatable and tone herself down. Her attitude around the office , treating people like they are beneath, her has also been discussed at great length.
The non air talent are getting sick of her !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God that Maura Derrane skit this morning was so painful and unfunny, and then dumb & dumber laughin in the background. She really and truly thinks she’s a top notch impersonator. It’s so embarrassing.
Why doesn’t she take the piss out of her bowl banging, yoga on the beach, close your eyes and hum, dress your 3 children identical, poet of a sister. Lots of material for you there Dz. In fact, tell Bae that it’s a good idea for a roast…twats that have reinvented themselves as wellness gurus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Heidi88

VIP Member
What’s an honourary fellowship?
It is similar to an honorary degree. The college/university waives the academic requirements that are needed for the qualification and it is normally given based on the recipicients achievments or contribution to society. I say in Aoibhin's case it is because Griffith College want some advertising.

It means absolutely nothing and to be honest I think it takes away from the people who worked hard for their degree and graduated unless the recipient did something completely extraordinary.

Reactions: 27

newuser321

How long have herself and Mork been together? I don’t know about anyone else but I would find it so uncomfortable to bring my unemployed boyfriend to my parent’s house and leave him there while I go out to work in the morning! Fair enough if it was a genuine scenario or they were homeless, but he has his own place and could get a job instead of living off a family fortune. Such an unattractive trait…

• Heart

starry2020

She barely knew the fella when the renovations started, I'd say she is pretty full on it was the same with Paddy the moving fast and love bombing!

Also look at Mark doing ads for dog food using the dog Paddy bought for her!
Claire will be out with the apron and gloves on tonight when she gets home cleaning the table after Bertie was walking all over it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow