Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Thread title courtesy of @Homebird09 with 28 likes.
Title shortened to fit. Full thread title: They sell oats, boats and betting totes: is there anything they won't promote? Name your price, they won't think twice!
Anyone want to recap thread 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He is so embarrassing. I'd say Doreen's high class friends are in stitches about her man child 😬🫣🤣
Yeah i do wonder what her friends and family think. She seems besotted yet he seems to be basically there for the freebies shes availing of. They have no obvious chemistry. Hes such a fuckin sap i would kick my sister in the face rather than let her date him. Even with his family wealth he comes across as such a loser! All that family money and at 30+ he can't even establish himself with a talent or a bought career. But apart from that , the ever present chain and signet ring would have me disown my sister entirely ! I never really minded her but she's become a total twat since she started dating him. Dump him D, he's drift wood.

Reactions: 18

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She barely knew the fella when the renovations started, I'd say she is pretty full on it was the same with Paddy the moving fast and love bombing!

Also look at Mark doing ads for dog food using the dog Paddy bought for her!
Claire will be out with the apron and gloves on tonight when she gets home cleaning the table after Bertie was walking all over it!
I wonder how Mark will survive on the Northside? Every time she says we, I cringe for her. I can’t imagine that Mark made any contribution to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sorry but has she straight up not been paying attention to what has happened at RTE this summer?

How, in spite of all of the revelations/public anger at RTE presenters being on the take, is Doireann Garrihy still able to spend her days flogging stuff incessantly in spite of her already ludicrous RTE salary? Also, surely these podcasts are running in competition to RTE?

In fairness to Ryan Tubridy, he never appeared to earn extra on top of his presenting duties. DG is relentless…

Siobs

VIP Member
Between those and the 2 Johnnies it’s no wonder people are turning off Rte

Madscone

VIP Member
Oh fair play to you Ailbhe for paying! You're not so quick to put up "freebie" with all the free shite you post!

Emmasaaaars

Omg sickening. High priestess Aoibhinn getting an honorary fellowship diploma. Wtaf is wrong with people.

• Wow
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
I reported Ailbhe yesterday, Aoibhin today. Now off to report June from Snamhai Sasta to make it a hat-trick. Doireann has me blocked so June will have to do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MuffinTop411

I used to think she was ok but I cringe so much every time she says “we” when it comes to the house.
It reminds me of desperate Joanne Larby, as soon as she got a fella it was all we went to the shop, we chopped an onion.

this one buys a house but is so desperate for a we (lol) she’s washing the skiddies out of the first fella’s undies who’s been flaking booze waiting for any woman to take him on

• Haha
  • Sick

Ailte

VIP Member
Sickened. Have used that company lots and not once did my rugs arrive in a cardboard box 🙄just plastic around them. The monotone voice ‘I’m so excited’ …. You sound it you scrounger. ‘You’ve no idea how long it took ….. for a company to respond to your begging’ …. It’s a rank rug. Zero style in her over priced semi d.

• Angry

Marza

She's so uncomfortable and unnatural doing these ads. I've second hand embarrassment for her.

I thought he was moving in with Dzzzz to her new house? Jeez why would you move out of your own Apt to move in with the inlaws
Seem to be in the parents for a couple of weeks I think she said. So the apartment was obviously rented out from this weekend and they had to get out. Or else why would he go to her parents. Euge has to come back and snag the house for her now. At the moment he’s probably in Spain writing a poem about daughters finding men and getting houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
God it’s sickening. Imagine being able to go in and get decking, fences, grass, furniture, BBQ for your garden, all while paying to renovate a house at the same time. Most of us save years and years to be able to do this and tip away at it forever. She has no shame.
I agree - it is a difficult watch and it is actually just alienating her audience.

Urwan21

I think after she broke up with Paddy and Mark came along it's like she panicked and just settled for Mark because she's in her 30s and probably felt the pressure of having to find someone to settle down with especially with the other two sisters married and having kids. She should have enjoyed her time being single rather then jump into another relationship and settle for someone who seems to bum off her and not have much going for himself beside coming from a well off family. I just can't see it ending happily for her with him. Also the fact her friends had warned her to stay away from him says alot! By the way there is noting wrong with being single in your 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s. When your 70 then it's time to panic 🤣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
@SweatyBettyT you kept that quiet… will it be in RSVP?😏
More likely it will be on RIP dot ie cos I’d have to bate the shite out of her and bury her*

Room for 1 in the Dochas pls 🤣🤣🤣

*Disclaimer: Only joking…Sweaty Betty T does not condone violence of any kind👍🤣

I bet you she’s going on The Restaurant and her special dish will be chicken broccoli bake 🐥 🥦

• Haha

sn00ps

“All paid for btw” 😂 ailbhe is one sad fuck. I’d say tattle is her bedtime reading every night😂😂😂
And mehigan with the pants ‘joke’. The sadness of them reading on here and trying to make jokes out of it 🤣 would you be well