Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’ve seen this said a few times but it’s honestly bizarre to me. So he ‘comes from money’ what does that translate to in reality?! Lots of people have wealthy families in south county dublin or come from money, it doesn’t mean you have access to a communal bank account of never ending funds! It’s such a nonsense
I had an American friend at college who was very set on bagging a rich guy. I could have written a book on all her dating escapades over the years. One guy I really liked ( yes I used to have to meet them all as well) worked in Intel. When she asked him about his future ambitions he said he was one of lads and didn't see himself as a management type of guy. He got binned as did many many others. Eventually she settled on the son of luxury car sales dealer. Guy went to Clongowes, did the Orts degree and worked for daddy. She settled on him cause he "came from money" but was probably the least hard working and most cosseted of all the men she met.
So yes these women do exist but like you say it's not like they are handed the family bank card when they get married.

Reactions: 14

Amy.Coyne81

I don't know if anyone has listened to it but Spencer Matthews has a podcast and I actually find it superb, he's a very insightful and intelligent interviewer who knows how to listen and gets great guests (neither a fan nor not a fan of his but praise where it's due). Doireann just doesn't have that level of intelligence to ask the right questions, she's all fluff and squeels. Anyone can be an influencer here, there's a reason she's not making it elsewhere

Ailte

VIP Member
You’re sounding like a prepubescent child so I’m guessing you don’t… yet
I only highlighted this last week. This account is always coming on this thread trying to make ‘smart’ comments …. It’s mark meeeegan all along girls!

• Wow

CailínBeag

VIP Member
So I took one for the team today and listened to the latest episode of the podcast. Fuck me but the formula is dreadful. Anyway 2 things that stuck out to me (1) Rob Kearney ripped the piss out of her and then Mork . Really came across like he was only there as a favour (2) Mork is learning to drive and has his L plates up in her car
Isn't her car a free Renault? Bit strange that she can add a learner to that. I can add a named full licenced driver to my work car but not a learner.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
What does she add to these panel discussions ? Fake laughing? Wow wee? I don’t get it. Fucking charlatans

Just had a read of the ASAI guidelines there to see just how badly the garrihys are failing to follow them 😂

1. Aoibhin's "*own brand" obviously doesn't cut it, it needs to be #Ad - own brand. And that needs to be on every story
2. Ailbhe's little explanation of "not an ad, but gifted" for her trip also doesn't work. If the brand doesn't request you post or influence what the content will be, #gifted is technically sufficient but the post needs to lead with this (ie. Not buried at the bottom like she did!)
3. Doireann may not own beo but she still needs to declare her ties to the brand - something like #ad/gifted - family business

All in all, they're failing miserably! PDF of guidelines can be found here

C1O2

Chatty Member
How is DWTS back with the two of them especially. I would prefer to shit in my hands and clap. I can’t even think of “ celbs” that could even go on it at this stage. Ireland is small and anyone worth being on has I think

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Why is she making out that herself and Mark own the house?! “There’s a chance WE could be in the house this weekend”. She’s so insecure that she has to say “we”. Also what was the big rush out of Marks apartment in Dun Laoghaire? Rented already? I’d understand the pressure if you’ve given your landlord a moving out date but he owns the place? Are they that tight that they’d be afraid to be losing out on a months rent? Imagine the hassle of moving things twice? Some of their stuff is now in Eugene’s and Claire’s. If they lived separately for 2 months it would have made him learn how to drive/get a car!! He won’t bother now. Anyway at least they’ll be able to celebrate with a bottle of bubbly when they’ve moved into Doireann’s house……oh wait 😬.
Remember they haggled on the price of a boat trip in Naples despite getting a free holiday. So yes they are that tight.

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
When I heard her say C & D listers I eye rolled so hard my eyes have just now come back into place. Her first podcast were her family and Co workers and woo wee well I wouldn't call the king my uncle but didn't she roll out the exact same guest list for this podcast.

Doireann forgets she came to 'fame' by imitating more well known people and when she was on Podge and Rodge she was carried by the actual comedians cos she is about as humorous as a dose of thrush.

Fast forward and she is rebranding as a podcast host interviewing people with zero interview skills because she has zero people skills and her whole schtick seems to be ripping the piss out of the people she interviews . How she is in anyway friendly with Joanne McNally and James Kavanagh is baffling cos their wit is quite sharp she must feel like death of a thousand papercuts after a night out with them.

I think she genuinely thinks she will make it big in media but she is a big fish in a very very small pond. She does well in Ireland cos you would be suprised at the amount of eejits that find her funny and her life something to aspire to.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God that American valley girl shtick that Doireann does could not be more annoying! The laugh and the hands, fuck off!

Heidi88

VIP Member
I’ve seen this said a few times but it’s honestly bizarre to me. So he ‘comes from money’ what does that translate to in reality?! Lots of people have wealthy families in south county dublin or come from money, it doesn’t mean you have access to a communal bank account of never ending funds! It’s such a nonsense
He is an unemployed, recovering alcoholic. Do we really think she would be with him if he was an unemployed, recovering alcoholic from Ballymun? (No offence intended to anyone from Ballymun).

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
How is DWTS back with the two of them especially. I would prefer to shit in my hands and clap. I can’t even think of “ celbs” that could even go on it at this stage. Ireland is small and anyone worth being on has I think
This year they’ll probably invite Claire, Eugene, the sisters, Corl and Donnacha onto Dancing with the Staff 💃 🕺

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Lo and behold Klare definitely would
Klare will be buckin’ if G3 gets a big pay cut…and by the looks of what Bakhurst said on prime time the other evening it’s not a case of “if” but “when”.

There’s no opportunities for G3 in the UK. She’s not a comic, not a presenter, not a journalist…essentially, she’s completely untalented. Same goes for her sidekick Corl.