Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Reminds me of my ex … when you’re on holidays and you d be psyching yourself up coz you knew you had to ride him!🤪🤣Be hard to face Father Damo even for Pan face Doreen!
This has done me in, wow wee indeed 😂😂😂
(We’ve all been that soldier 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Heidi88

VIP Member
I can't believe Aoibhin showed a photo of Hanorah on her first day of school and didnt even blur out the school crest! Like what an idiot.

• Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
She had a great opportunity there to go "I didn't bring a formal enough dress... so let's go cruise ship shopping!" and show a bit more of the boat.
Seriously. They should have sent me on the feckin cruise.

• Haha
So let me get this straight... Mark has packed up and left his own lovely appartment. To move in with Claire Euge and Doireann.😵💫
He’s a kept man now sure. Has to do what he’s told. He’s Bertie’s primary caretaker.
Probably renting out his own place for sky high rent which will cover any mortgage and give him pocket money.

Puffin

VIP Member
So I took one for the team today and listened to the latest episode of the podcast. Fuck me but the formula is dreadful. Anyway 2 things that stuck out to me (1) Rob Kearney ripped the piss out of her and then Mork . Really came across like he was only there as a favour (2) Mork is learning to drive and has his L plates up in her car

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ryan Andrews was on a cruise last week with his new wife and showed loads it looked fab. Marc O'Neill and his girlfriend went on one today and have shown more in a few hours this muppet who give more info about a dress being too big than what's on board
She showed more of her basic bitch trip to marbs with her sisters 2 weeks ago. imagine getting gifted such a lovely experience, for some that's a holiday of a lifetime, she wasn't even arsed to bring a decent dress for the formal evenings. I've been on a cruise before and the entertainment is brilliant, there's something for everyone, tonnes of restaurants of all variety, again something for everyone, Italian, Chinese, new York style restaurants, piano bars you can eat in, hair and beauty salons, she has shown nothing only her balcony, probably cos the light hits the make up for that golden hour look.... she's that vain I'd well believe it. she is not selling it or even trying to. she's coming across as so entitled.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Kate Lawler - another absolute flute who hates being a mother. The two of these together? There’s not enough Motilium in Ireland to reduce the nausea

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Sorry for the rant🤯 but it makes me so fucking mad that that middle twat was begging away back for a rug, & low & behold she bags 1 for free & has a discount code... can she not afford to go out & buy a rug?!!! Talentless bunch of scabs getting houses fitted out for free, & all sorts of other freebies. I called Ailbhe out on this before away back & the cheeky bitch replied saying I was jealous. Far from jealous, just totally sick of these talentless Instagram Huns getting all sorts for free🤯 It's bound to fall to pieces for them all soon & when it does, my God will I enjoy it👌🍿
How is that jealous? She should be mortified begging for a cheap rug. She knows exactly what she’s doing every time she asks for recommendations. If those girls were mine I’d die of embarrassment, my parents raised us to work hard for the things we want in life.
I unfollowed them all a while ago but had a look after seeing the rug talk here. Her living room looks as boring as her, is the rest of the house the same?

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Even her expression when she said their dinner reservation wasn't until 9pm. She didn't look or sound too happy about it! Made me think maybe it'd be hard to get a reservation for the time you'd want.
She's a terrible ad for the experience so far.
Well for formal dining there’s usually 2 sittings approx 7pm and 9pm. She would have had the option to choose between them. So if she’s not happy with her choice she needs to have a chat with herself and man up. She’s coming across very badly on this trip … spoilt, entitled, ungrateful, rude, obnoxious, narcissistic …

• Heart
I can't believe she said that you were jealous! It says a lot about her. They all come across as so stingy and out for whatever they can get. Particularly when they have a business you would think that they should recognise that quality goods/services deserve to be paid for.

They are all for supporting Irish businesses until it invovles parting with their own money.

The whole family has this air of superiority but they are are all so tight with their own money. It is not a nice trait to have.
Tightness comes from Klare I’d say and didn’t someone mention on a thread she went in and asked for free clothes for the grandkids in some boutique in Castleknock a few years back. The irony of them begging and taking stuff from small (and big) businesses when Mother Earth last November made a big statement over not offering Black Friday discounts as it wasn’t fair to small businesses or some such shite. As someone said Kukoon rugs are very affordable so to take one for free is beyond tacky and grabby and classless.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Not only did she seem clueless but she wasn't really arsed - she may as well have just put a question box asking her followers "how can I convince people to go on a cruise even if they get seasick?"
Surely the professional thing to do to answer the seasickness question would have been to talk to crew and/or medical staff on board about how likely you are to be impacted by sickness on such a large ship, what they can do to help if it does happen and what you can do to prevent it while still enjoying a cruise. "I'd probably chance it but you should do research" is a shit, lazy response. It's literally her job and she's phoning it in.
Formal night on the cruise and she wears a casual dress that she says doesn't fit. She's not entering into the spirit of cruising at all. I'd say they'll regret inviting her to advertise for them tbh.
Completely agree. Yesterday was a day at sea and a great opportunity to showcase all the things you can do on board…from restaurants, coffee and ice cream shops to the duty free, pool facilities, exercise and dance classes, games rooms, live entertainment etc etc.

What did G3 show? Her down the back of the ship, isolated from the world and a robot making a cocktail.

Lazy lazy lazy!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Not only did she seem clueless but she wasn't really arsed - she may as well have just put a question box asking her followers "how can I convince people to go on a cruise even if they get seasick?"
Surely the professional thing to do to answer the seasickness question would have been to talk to crew and/or medical staff on board about how likely you are to be impacted by sickness on such a large ship, what they can do to help if it does happen and what you can do to prevent it while still enjoying a cruise. "I'd probably chance it but you should do research" is a shit, lazy response. It's literally her job and she's phoning it in.
Formal night on the cruise and she wears a casual dress that she says doesn't fit. She's not entering into the spirit of cruising at all. I'd say they'll regret inviting her to advertise for them tbh.

Urwan21

I was suprised last week she didn't share him celebrating 2 years being sober and then straight afterwards share an ad for Centra wine followed by her out celebrating his milestone with a bottle of champagne. For a recovering alcoholic living with someone with a lifestyle of G1 it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Wow
These nobodies mustn't be able to believe their luck... she was funny once on Snapchat 6 years ago and has made a huge living from it. the same repetive nonsense. her podcast is an actual joke. her snore of a sister chatting about Beyonce albums, her boyfriend, her 2 colleagues from 2fm Carl and Donncha, her makeup artist and her mother obnoxiously speaking like it's the 1950s and a woman's good cooking is the way to bag yourself a husband. mortifying. The cruise is just a joke... 6k worth of a little break.

not_influenced

VIP Member
I'm going to admit it......I did find her early day impressions very funny. Back when she lived with G2, in her bedroom, doing Suzanne Jackson, Pippa o Connor. I thought they were brilliant and original, but now she's putting the same stuff out over and over and over again. It's just not funny any more!!