The Garrihys #11 They sell oats, boats and betting totes is there anything they won't promote?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Homebird09 with 28 likes.
Title shortened to fit. Full thread title: They sell oats, boats and betting totes: is there anything they won't promote? Name your price, they won't think twice!
Anyone want to recap thread 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A recap, hmm. G1 has another book out appropriating the work of others under her name. Still pimping her children out to promote her Beo-tit.
G2 - actually no idea which is which of the other two: One is a mother and a wife and her life is as boring as could possibly be. The other is getting slaughtered in the indo on the regular now thanks to her rte job that she got handed to her being tax payer funded and her using her time there to promote porridge lol. She also has new bf- he looks prepubescent, describes himself as a comedian, and has been carrying a glove around for his Insta posts that I think are supposed to be a dig at tattlers? Can’t rem what the glove gag is about. Something to do with him getting scalded on their first sun holiday together? The two of them are currently on a cruise that was gifted to (them?) her to promote for #workwith- whatever that means 😒

anyone else feel free to add anything I may have missed. They both bore and annoy me too much to go back and re read to recap🥱😴

Reactions: 12
Great recap. Sums it up perfectly.
Why can’t Doreen tell us all right now while she’s on the cruise exactly how much the average person, by that I mean a paying customer, would have to pay for the package she is on.
It’s all a bit murky. We won’t be told at the end either. Just told to head to RC and they’ll quote us for a ‘little break ’
#workwith
I suppose it wouldn’t look good if she came on tzday and said hey gals, this will cost you, if you go for everything that I’m doing, about €7,000.

She will answer all the questions about where her short sets are from though, no doubt.

I see Joanne McNally is busy deleting any negative posts about Dz from her post to the grid earlier today. Ellen Coyne will be pulling an all nighter tonight…can’t wait for the Indo this week 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just checked and G3 has 312000 followers. She is quite Ireland centric so let’s guess 250000 followers in Ireland. That’s her reach.
5% of that reach might think about a Cruise based on her IG story - it’s all about new customers for RC, they already have return customers.
that’s 12500 people, let’s say 1 in 10 go for it = 1250 new customers at 5k each is over 6 Million.

So given RC have an healthy advertising budget then this is logical for them. Granted they will not be aware that some of these followers are actually anti- G3 and that her brand has a toxic element given the RTE melt down.

I do agree her content is frivolous, G1 would have been a much better choice for RC. Poetry at dawn, Sundowners on the bridge - G1 looks amazing this summer. Mama Mia II esque.

Reactions: 6
These nobodies mustn't be able to believe their luck... she was funny once on Snapchat 6 years ago and has made a huge living from it. the same repetive nonsense. her podcast is an actual joke. her snore of a sister chatting about Beyonce albums, her boyfriend, her 2 colleagues from 2fm Carl and Donncha, her makeup artist and her mother obnoxiously speaking like it's the 1950s and a woman's good cooking is the way to bag yourself a husband. mortifying. The cruise is just a joke... 6k worth of a little break.

Reactions: 16
I just checked and G3 has 312000 followers. She is quite Ireland centric so let’s guess 250000 followers in Ireland. That’s her reach.
5% of that reach might think about a Cruise based on her IG story - it’s all about new customers for RC, they already have return customers.
that’s 12500 people, let’s say 1 in 10 go for it = 1250 new customers at 5k each is over 6 Million.

So given RC have an healthy advertising budget then this is logical for them. Granted they will not be aware that some of these followers are actually anti- G3 and that her brand has a toxic element given the RTE melt down.

I do agree her content is frivolous, G1 would have been a much better choice for RC. Poetry at dawn, Sundowners on the bridge - G1 looks amazing this summer. Mama Mia II esque.
The challenge with your theory @ella no fella is you’re making an assumption that all of her followers engage with her content and that 5% of those might consider a cruise.

G3’s engagement rate is in fact 2.47% and on that basis only 7,700 of her followers may have engaged with the content. At best, 1% or 77 of them may be influenced. 77 x €5,000 = €385k. A slightly different proposition to the one outlined above.

However, most of them will probably have the shits that she’s getting it for free and question whether or not €5,000 - €7,000 represents value for money for a 1 week break during a cost of living crisis. I’d go as far as to suggest that if I were a loyal RC customer, I would be taking my business elsewhere now.

Cruise holidays sell themselves. RC don’t need to engage with an uneducated bimbo like G3.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
yes! I had almost my mind made up to do a cruise next year but the videos she's shared has made me do a complete U turn, il be booking something different
I agree. She’s doing a terrible job promoting it so far. She was clueless answering the question about sea sickness. G3 is a dumb as they come.

Reactions: 8
Not only did she seem clueless but she wasn't really arsed - she may as well have just put a question box asking her followers "how can I convince people to go on a cruise even if they get seasick?"
Surely the professional thing to do to answer the seasickness question would have been to talk to crew and/or medical staff on board about how likely you are to be impacted by sickness on such a large ship, what they can do to help if it does happen and what you can do to prevent it while still enjoying a cruise. "I'd probably chance it but you should do research" is a tit, lazy response. It's literally her job and she's phoning it in.
Formal night on the cruise and she wears a casual dress that she says doesn't fit. She's not entering into the spirit of cruising at all. I'd say they'll regret inviting her to advertise for them tbh.

Not only did she seem clueless but she wasn't really arsed - she may as well have just put a question box asking her followers "how can I convince people to go on a cruise even if they get seasick?"
Surely the professional thing to do to answer the seasickness question would have been to talk to crew and/or medical staff on board about how likely you are to be impacted by sickness on such a large ship, what they can do to help if it does happen and what you can do to prevent it while still enjoying a cruise. "I'd probably chance it but you should do research" is a tit, lazy response. It's literally her job and she's phoning it in.
Formal night on the cruise and she wears a casual dress that she says doesn't fit. She's not entering into the spirit of cruising at all. I'd say they'll regret inviting her to advertise for them tbh.
Completely agree. Yesterday was a day at sea and a great opportunity to showcase all the things you can do on board…from restaurants, coffee and ice cream shops to the duty free, pool facilities, exercise and dance classes, games rooms, live entertainment etc etc.

What did G3 show? Her down the back of the ship, isolated from the world and a robot making a cocktail.

Lazy lazy lazy!

Not all people who take cruises are older but many are, someone like Mary Kennedy (now a free agent RTE wise) would have been a much better fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not all people who take cruises are older but many are, someone like Mary Kennedy (now a free agent RTE wise) would have been a much better fit.
You’d be surprised at the amount of young couples and couples with small children that go on cruises. I’ve done two cruises in recent years. Amazing holiday…you get to see 4 or 5 cities in one trip.

G3 isn’t the right person to promote this and if anyone is thinking of going on a cruise, don’t let her put you off!

Reactions: 10
You’d be surprised at the amount of young couples and couples with small children that go on cruises. I’ve done two cruises in recent years. Amazing holiday…you get to see 4 or 5 cities in one trip.

G3 isn’t the right person to promote this and if anyone is thinking of going on a cruise, don’t let her put you off!
Same, did 2 before kids. Absolutely loved them! Would love to do more. She isn’t showing anything. I spent the first few days just amazed, it’s like a town on water. She’s being so lazy, can’t even be arsed and getting it on for free. Glad it wasn’t that company I sailed with. Shame on them using her.

Reactions: 11
Same, did 2 before kids. Absolutely loved them! Would love to do more. She isn’t showing anything. I spent the first few days just amazed, it’s like a town on water. She’s being so lazy, can’t even be arsed and getting it on for free. Glad it wasn’t that company I sailed with. Shame on them using her.
Serves them right, it would boil you piss she getting it for free.

I just loved the convenience and novelty of getting back on the ship after a day out, having a drink, getting showered and changed and then having the various options in terms of bars, restaurants and entertainment…not to mention the people watching 🤣🤣. No taxi required, dress up, dress down, anything goes. Planning a cruise for next year…can ye tell I like to go on a cruise 🚢 🚢 ?!🤣🤣

• Haha
Even her expression when she said their dinner reservation wasn't until 9pm. She didn't look or sound too happy about it! Made me think maybe it'd be hard to get a reservation for the time you'd want.
She's a terrible ad for the experience so far.

Reactions: 6
Yer man must be delighted. Sitting on his a$$ everyday then his gf whisks him off on all these nice free holidays. Not a bad life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.