Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh no guys…we’re in trouble…Ailbhe can’t find a rug for her sitting room!!!! Has anyone out there had any experience at all looking for a rug? Can you help????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s beyond bizzare. I would have moved into an unfinished house and slept on a blow up bed before moving into her parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread suggestion: New houses & short trousers, but who really wears the the pants as the 3Gs lead the ASAI on a merry dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dz trying to sound all relatable with her house reno ‘it all starts adding up’ shite. Well Dz did you know that it costs a lot more if you BUY everything and not get building supplies and who knows what else gifted.
Plus you might have saved a few € if you found a base for your bed in Ireland 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26

boarddotie

VIP Member
Just catching up. The matching Halloween outfit on the three girls is the saddest thing I have seen in a while.

Halloween is one time when you can ask the kids "what do you want to dress as?" and their personalities and loves/honbies/idols can be seen via their costume choice.

From the frozen girls, to the animal girls, the hermiome girls and the girls who dress as an obscure male cartoon character. We see THEM as individual, unique kids because of their choice.

This trio...three witches in the same junk outfits likely bought online. Pathetic that this would be seen as aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Heidi88

VIP Member
Follow your dreams or follow your mother's advice and marry a wealthy man. What is it Aoibhin?

There is not a chance any of them would marry a regular Joe Soap. Look at Doireann - going out with an unemployed, recovering alcoholic but his family are millionaires so it's all good!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
It's the white bloated, sweaty hands that make me shuder. And the jewellery trying to be like a cool musician type. He is the furtherest thing from cool I have ever seen, they're getting more unconvincing as a couple, not an ounce of sexual chemistry between them. I'd say the sex is pure awkward and her giving it the whole 'wowee'....... I'm giving myself the ick now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

boarddotie

VIP Member
So is he sitting this morning in Klare’s living room after coming back from a walk with Bercchhiiee having a coffee surrounded by Klare’s bog oak and bronze golf figurines whilst Dz is in Cork and the Garrihys are in Spain.
Maybe I’m wrong though, maybe he’s taken a bus over to the new gaff and he’s doing a bit of diy over there.
This is like some weird soap opera.

The mimic and the roaster have become the exact people they used to mock!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
There is absolutely no correlation between Dz and Children’s Medical Research Foundation. It would make you think twice about donating to these organizations if that’s how they spend their funding.

Jesus she has her hands full with him. He’s a total project. She stopped him smoking when she started with him and I suppose that was hard. She has to go easy with the drink in front of him, no doubt cos he’s in recovery. She now has to encourage him to learn to drive and stick him on her car with L’s and probably go out with him practicing. Everything his Mammy would be doin.
Eh…no thanks.
If he was so funny that it made up for it all, it might be something, but he isn’t.

dee_mc

VIP Member
G2 went rogue and didn’t get her cake from that 2210 patisserie they get all their cakes from.
I think it's hilarious that when they're getting them for nothing it's the fancy Insta approved patisserie but when she has to put her hand in her pocket it's Supervalu all the way!
They can be very sensible altogether when they're spending their own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ailte

VIP Member
There's more sexual chemistry between Bonnie Ryan and her brother than with these two
Reminds me of my ex … when you’re on holidays and you d be psyching yourself up coz you knew you had to ride him!🤪🤣Be hard to face Father Damo even for Pan face Doreen!

• Haha
I honestly do not know how they are on the radio.

For me Donnacha is the worst of the 3 - can barely put a sentence together and the attempts at being funny are beyond painful.
He is desperate for sure, I cringe when he speaks, however he went into full flow this morning starting off about the rugby and was about to do an analysis and he didn’t stumble or trip up. Corl couldn’t allow him to shine though and just interrupted and took the piss constantly throughout, like a jealous little schoolboy. None of it was funny. It’s atrocious.

• Wow

captainkirk

Chatty Member
“Mummy what’s a dort? Can you come with me I’m scared” -Bae 2023
He wishes the Dort went straight to the ‘Knock. No such luck. He’ll be hours trying to get to and from mammy’s without a Cor. Why doesn’t he do a roast on men over 30 who can’t drive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Shop girl

Chatty Member
His comment about not being the guy in the socks and sandals “like a hospital patient” is totally out of order. He is an absolute twat with an inflated sense of importance, but for his parents funding his lifestyle he would be an absolute nobody in a dead end job. He has NOTHING going for him.

Reactions: 22

jazzbot

VIP Member
Only thing I’m “shocked” about is that their cringe worthy prank show is getting another season.

I know people with incredible talent who have pitched fantastic cost effective ideas to RTE only to be shunned to give budget to this nonsense again. Everyone is sick of it. People want new original content! We have so many talented people in this country from set designers, writers and actors but no let’s give these 3 clowns budget to laugh at their own jokes while people look on confused. Is it any wonder our best are moving abroad for work!?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Appcha

Who was the one to end it? Doireann or Paddy?
Doireann ended it I think. She alluded to that when she had the psychologist on Doireann and Friends podcast during the summer. I'd say she was single max six months when Mork came along, think they slid into each others DMs.
I've been there myself rushing into another relationship when I thought time was ticking or fear of being left on the shelf, and I was only mid twenties. My god it blew up in my face and tolerated years of emotional abuse because I thought you have to have the house, wedding and a baby before 32.
I'm in my early 30s now and happily single, although all my sisters, friends etc are all married or in relationships. I would be happier with Doireanns money and single tho!
---
Can we start a thread for Carl ? Is he due to run the Dublin Marathon on Sunday ??
Also D and Paddy seemed a good couple, I liked how he was private and not insta fame hungry

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
I'm going to admit it......I did find her early day impressions very funny. Back when she lived with G2, in her bedroom, doing Suzanne Jackson, Pippa o Connor. I thought they were brilliant and original, but now she's putting the same stuff out over and over and over again. It's just not funny any more!!
I think we’ve all matured a little & her content hasn’t matured with us!

• Haha
Wonder what ages they were when Claire stopped dressing them the same. Could be why the three of them are so mad for attention and validation these days they never got a chance as kids to express themselves 🤣🤣🤣
They still basically dress the same. Trouser suits, shorts suits or short glitzy little dresses. Leg out in front. Standard for them all. And I bet a pic has to be sent to Klare for approval before they venture out.

• Haha