Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ohh could be a possibility who knows 🤔
---

Ooh where did you get that info from? I wouldn’t be surprised though, I think we can all think of a time when we’ve tried to get a friend to see the light about a fella but they keep the curtains firmly drawn 😂
Doireann said it herself!!

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
You get the impression because she was chubby (nothing wrong with that) as a child she is very insecure in her looks. She seems to get very upset now when her skin breaks out etc. I always thought it was her the mother called the swan until someone said it was the other sister
Explain the swan thing to me. Either Corl or Dinners referenced it the other day as well.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Off Topic but Cassie Stokes (who I'd completely forgotten but she was on Xpose) is swanning around in a 23-1 electric cor, and considering she doesn't appear to have an actual job aport from Instagramming, I wonder how she managed to afford it?🤔
I think she works for Her.ie or Lovin Dublin or one of for those?

newuser321

I've just seen the poem "O My Two Palestinians" that Aoibhin shared today. I know she didnt write it but it's more of the same...thank god it isnt our kids and the horror of imagining if it was. There are better ways for us to show how horrified we are at all this.
I’m not a fan of theirs, but I don’t see anything wrong with her posting that poem. It was an illustration by the poet of the stark reality of war torn Palestine. Poetry isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but for those who like it, can appreciate it covering the most serious topics.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Any locals know where that building is? Looks like the one in the market that closed in the last year or two, Food Heaven?

Siobs

VIP Member
Were people shushing them at the radio awards last night? They were so loud.

• Wow