Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So should Doreen have labelled that Beo cardigan she is wearing today as an #ad?
You could argue ‘yes’ she should have as she is promoting a family business though technically it’s not her business. If Aoibhin was promoting Beo then yes absolutely she should be tagging it as an advertisement or if she was promoting The Armada she should be tagging it because her husband is the owner #OWNBRAND

Reactions: 1

This is my place

Did anyone get the invite to be part of her Instagram messaging thing Doireann's Day to Day? I just realised how 100% genuinely gross and fame hungry she is, she's posting stuff that should only be sent to a friend's group WhatsApp as if she has fans? She's an absolute weirdo
😄😄😄 she has over 300k followers, she definitely has fans.

Siobs

VIP Member
You can hear it on Carl’s post and think Doireanns too. It was where the producer Grace won a spot prize that was under the seat

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
A black wig and glasses? That is hardly going to disguise her. She has such a distinct, recognisable face.
Yeah I had to do a second take I heard that big country fella first and knew him straight away then saw her and she started talking and their voices give it all away. Years ago people would disguise themselves and their voices. Not a lot of effort put in to whatever they’re doing!

moonwaterpisces

Sorry guys, might have been said a few times but how is Mark wealthy? I’ve defo read it on here before, I just can’t remember!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Dz thinks she untouchable and bigger than the organization. She probably believes that they need her more than she needs them. She’s been touted as this amazing talent. The reality is she is none of those things.

Who misses Tubridy off the tv/radio? Absolutely no one. The same applies to Dz. I genuinely hope Bakhurst doesn’t renew the contract. Her actions all summer long were nothing short of deplorable. She gave everyone the two fingers. I firmly believe karma will come her way!
Well she seems to have some pretty good karma going on at the moment.

Spanxpantswearer

I’ve actually gone back and watched that story from yesterday and can’t actually believe those words came out of her mouth 🤣 Has she any self awareness at all? I mean props for being honest I guess but how insulting 🤣 “C and D list”, someone needs to save that clip 🤣🤣
Has anyone got the clip?

• Haha

Leasha

He’s bankrolled by his parents. He owns the apartment. It’s probably rented out now for about €1,800 - €2,000 a month … it’s only a one bed, right.

He’s from a wealthy family who brought the McDonald’s franchise to Ireland.
I didn't know this! Wow..

dee_mc

VIP Member
Eric Roberts posted a video or story recently saying about the Emma mattress basically saying it was awful. He said that the memory foam keeps your shape and so he can’t lie on the bed any other way now or it’s extremely uncomfortable!
Eek I've slept in a bed like that and it's horrid!
---
The Natural Sleep Company! I've had 2 of their mattresses now and they're great. Reasonable enough price aswell as mattresses go
Thank you for the recommendation! I've been meaning to buy a new one for ages now but I'm terrible at making decisions. This might get me over the line!