Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swigwam

Chatty Member
I get the ick from shared insta posts unless it’s like a sponsored post and it’s shared on a business page too… couples making shared insta posts has a bang of couples sharing an account on Facebook haha why are ye sitting down and picking a photo/caption to go on both your instas
oh god the ick is back!!

Reactions: 2

Heidi77

VIP Member
Oh good God. The state of the two of them. It’s exactly the type of pic that both of them would normally take the piss out of.
That song is from the ad is playing in my head "his friends call him deadly Dave because he did tai chi". I feel like there's a nickname coming for Mork after that outfit.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Listen, I’ve no doubt Beyoncé slides into Ailbhes DM’s to get advice on being a mom, breastfeeding, dog walking and interior design - how to turn a dull corner in your home into an even duller corner…that takes real talent 👍
Ugh its so sterile and regimented! I love the shade of green though tbh. I'm sure Bey is taking style notes too 🤭

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Correct, podcasts were brought up. I suspect a lot of the work Dz has was already in contract by the time the shit hit the fan in RTE and she was contractually obliged to do the work. The rubber will hit the road when it comes to the renewal of her contract.
I wonder will Mark be paying rent in the new gaff?