Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
She needs to get passed the matchy matchy stage..like there must be no hand me downs in the house as everything is the same. The older girl should be coming into her style a little bit now.

Reactions: 2

Heidi88

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of theirs, but I don’t see anything wrong with her posting that poem. It was an illustration by the poet of the stark reality of war torn Palestine. Poetry isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but for those who like it, can appreciate it covering the most serious topics.
There is nothing wrong with sharing a poem. I like poetry myself. I just don't like the last line particularly when shared by an influencer hun.

The middle stanzas describe the horror of bloodied and dead children in a war torn country. Then the very last line makes it clear that these children are sweaty from the heating and are not in fact in a war torn country. There is nothing wrong with the poem. It captures the horror of children being the innocent victims in all this. But when shared by Aoibhin I just roll my eyes. To me it's more of the same from the influencer huns. Ailbhe posted something like "lucky to tuck my boys into bed" and it just makes this all about them and comes across so self centred. We all know how lucky we are.

This is the poem for those that didn't see it.

I pushed open the door
enough to let light from the landing
on them:

blankets kicked off
they lay askew
as they had fallen:

her nightgown tossed above her buttocks
blood on her lace knickers,
from a gap in the back of her head

her chicken brain retched on the pillow,
intestines slithered from his belly
like seaweed off a rock.

liver-soiled sheets,
one raised bloodsmeared hand.
O my two Palestinians rotting in the central heat.

• Sick

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Dz slurs her words really badly. Only she was showing her zutility room I wouldn’t have known what was actually saying.

Siobs

VIP Member
Wonder why he hasn’t come on & said about the baby? He left work during week and there’s no word since

not_influenced

VIP Member
Omg Bria King came up on my tik tok. Jeeeeeez Louise it's embarrassing how much G3 copied that joke when doing her wine promotion for SuperValu!!! Embarrassing!!!!!!!!

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s the ASAI that are the problem, they are too soft. The influencers are not going to disclose more than they are forced to. The rules in the UK are significantly stricter.
They still have to account for everything that has a monetary value in their tax returns.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Her pal Carl must have made some €€ between dancing with stars, the radio and he does some other tv programme with James the food one

Siobs

VIP Member
It’s so hard to listen to them in the mornings. How did Doireann get the New York gig

jeepers

He definitely would. Himself and the new wife definitely think they are big celebrities
Probably but I don’t actually mind them, I’m fairness to them they are both hard workers and at least they paid for their recent cruise and actually put a bit of effort into their videos around it. I’m sure they’re angling for a future freebie but it was worlds better than Doireann’s current content and she’s meant to be #workwith so should be showcasing the ship and all it has to offer!