Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmasaaaars

For 3 year olds there is very little to do in fairness
We went there for my nephews 3rd bday and ya I agree, very little for smallies. Great for 4+. They've new thing open soon or maybe open now with nets, first of its kind in Ireland I think.

Reactions: 1

C1O2

Chatty Member
Off Topic but Cassie Stokes (who I'd completely forgotten but she was on Xpose) is swanning around in a 23-1 electric cor, and considering she doesn't appear to have an actual job aport from Instagramming, I wonder how she managed to afford it?🤔
All I see of her is on Tik tok interviewing people what their fav restaurant is ! I could be wrong but she could be a producer or something else too? Do you remember Peter on it? He was fantastic on it he would actually be a good fit instead of doireann on dancing with the stars ( if it goes ahead !) and would be better on the radio too perhaps. Poor guy has literally lost everything even his green card in the fires in Maui

Leasha

I always assumed Mork just rented in DL??

Where the hell did he get the money to buy? He doesn't work!

Spanxpantswearer

So let me get this straight... Mark has packed up and left his own lovely appartment. To move in with Claire Euge and Doireann.😵💫
I thought he was moving in with Dzzzz to her new house? Jeez why would you move out of your own Apt to move in with the inlaws

Ailte

VIP Member
I'd love to know if mother earth herself breastfed her kids. I am thinking no, not exclusively anyway or I imagine she'd be pushing it all over her socials.
Oh I think she did on this one for 6mts. She was waffling on about bf a good bit.

Heidi77

VIP Member
It'd be a massive turn off for me seeing my fella sit around all day doing nothing. I'm sorry but why hasn't he got a job?
He worked for the BBC - I wonder what he did there. And around lockdown he decided to quit to follow his dream and become a comedian. Was dating Doireann Plan B I wonder?