The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that Beo might be the most annoying this in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And to team up with Dyson shows they are just in it for the money. It's hardly a wellness brand.
Can call it “Blow with Beo”

a total aside-when do you think sils seoige willget a life? The tongue out licking every arse on instagran

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Based on the way she pronounces Liobhan shouldn't there be a fada over the A aswell?

Reactions: 4
And to team up with Dyson shows they are just in it for the money. It's hardly a wellness brand.
Typical, this "wellness" culture obsession is largely corporatist bullshit. Feeling stressed at work? Buy a Dyson and meditate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buy a dyson and spend €300 on a mindfulness class 😂😂
€300 is okay if it's mental health related apparently 🙄

If anything improving mental health should cost a lot lot less. Monetising vulnerability isn't something to be supported. Especially since there isn't a justification behind the cost really

Ailbhe is setting up a covid mom group by the sounds of it it seems 🙄😳... why do they have to make everything about being a mom. You’re still Ailbhe. Apparently the way she used do ‘Wedding Wednesday’ people asked her to do ‘Mom Mondays’ - I bleeping highly doubt that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg you guys, lets have Eyeroll Friday tomorrow in celebration of the fabulous Garrihy sisters
Sponsored by Imodium
#mom #beo #doseoftheshits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ailbhe is setting up a covid mom group by the sounds of it it seems 🙄😳... why do they have to make everything about being a mom. You’re still Ailbhe. Apparently the way she used do ‘Wedding Wednesday’ people asked her to do ‘Mom Mondays’ - I bleeping highly doubt that
Probably to be #sp by Baby World or whatever it is called... This attaching everything to motherhood drives me spare and is so old-fashioned. You don't lose your identity once you give birth. Of course, she was only the second woman ever to give birth after Vogue Williams.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does look a bit tired but it could be the stress of what’s happening and her husbands work would very much be affected and mothering 2 small children? Not sure she is pregnant

Reactions: 1
I wonder if dzzzzzoireann feels a bit like she's left out of this secret motherhood club??

Not that she should feel any pressure to have a baby jfc least of all from her sisters, but although they're all so close in age, I think as the other two keep harping on about how motherhood is the best thing ever, D must feel 17 in comparison not part of the posse?

Probably to be #sp by Baby World or whatever it is called... This attaching everything to motherhood drives me spare and is so old-fashioned. You don't lose your identity once you give birth. Of course, she was only the second woman ever to give birth after Vogue Williams.
I'm not sure how much of an identity she had starting out.
I don't mean that in a bitchy way - I just mean, she never really had a USP like the two sisters? Like, Aoibhin had her acting and her Earth Mother shtick and Beo 😒, Doreen had her impressions etc, but Ailbhe was only really known as their publicity-shy sister. Until, of course, yer man proposed and created a monster! Suddenly she was Ailbhe the bride to be, Ailbhe the bride, the newlywed, the expectant mother and now the new "mom" - suddenly she had a way of raking in the freebies and a sort of relevance, and she's loving it.
Personally I find it all quite revolting but considering the family she comes from it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Reactions: 13
K
I'm not sure how much of an identity she had starting out.
I don't mean that in a bitchy way - I just mean, she never really had a USP like the two sisters? Like, Aoibhin had her acting and her Earth Mother shtick and Beo 😒, Doreen had her impressions etc, but Ailbhe was only really known as their publicity-shy sister. Until, of course, yer man proposed and created a monster! Suddenly she was Ailbhe the bride to be, Ailbhe the bride, the newlywed, the expectant mother and now the new "mom" - suddenly she had a way of raking in the freebies and a sort of relevance, and she's loving it.
Personally I find it all quite revolting but considering the family she comes from it shouldn't come as a surprise.
This is very true.

Reactions: 3
Judging by the results of her polls not many first time "Moms" follow her and very few pregnant people either.

Reactions: 3
She does look a bit tired but it could be the stress of what’s happening and her husbands work would very much be affected and mothering 2 small children? Not sure she is pregnant
One of her husbands businesses has donated 30,000 euro from Summer trade to Elevate (the charity he set up after climbing Everest) so can’t be doing too badly. The influencer freebies obviously paid off!

Reactions: 2
One of her husbands businesses has donated 30,000 euro from Summer trade to Elevate (the charity he set up after climbing Everest) so can’t be doing too badly. The influencer freebies obviously paid off!
charity donation = tax dodging primarily !!
Agree with comment above about a Ailbhe finding a route to freebies - very true. The dublin cruises can’t be too busy in the winter and also with covid in 2020 I imagine she might be wondering what are the long term options....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.