The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise she did her hair like that even on her wedding day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I can't believe she brought Norma Jean Hair down from Dublin to do her hair in the exact same style she does herself every second day anyway. Could have saved a few hundred there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you know that Ailbhe got married? And why does everything have to be connected to motherhood?! Of the 3 of them, and it's a tight contest, she is the most annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Dublin is on level 3 and Ailbhe is going away for a night! I know its technically not against the rules but with services only available to residents it seems like a sneaky way of being able to go out.

Reactions: 3
So Dublin is on level 3 and Ailbhe is going away for a night! I know its technically not against the rules but with services only available to residents it seems like a sneaky way of being able to go out.
I don't see an issue with that. The only residents allowed would be people from Dublin so people from Dublin going is the only way they will get any business. My sister in law was supposed to go away to celebrate finishing exams but obviously can't now so booked into a Dublin hotel.

Reactions: 9
I think the same. Iā€™m all for calling out Influencers on breaking the rules, but itā€™s not fair to hold them to a standard higher than the general public. Iā€™m thinking of booking a staycation in a Dublin hotel for my husband and I. I never normally would, but itā€™s supporting Dublin hotels that are on their knees and making the best of the lockdown situation.

At level 3 restaurants are closed except for outdoor eating / takeaway. I dont really understand why hotel restaurants are considered different. But this is more of an issue with the government recommendations.

I personally would not be comfortable staying in a hotel and eating in the restaurant given the number of cases in Dublin. I'm in Cork and had planned to meet 2 friends this weekend for dinner. We cancelled (before the rules regarding only 2 households mixing were announced) due to the cases increasing and cases arent nearly as bad here.

Reactions: 1
Just all wrong ....... Iā€™d bet we act like a friend to the 3, not a mother.
I think she
I think the same. Iā€™m all for calling out Influencers on breaking the rules, but itā€™s not fair to hold them to a standard higher than the general public. Iā€™m thinking of booking a staycation in a Dublin hotel for my husband and I. I never normally would, but itā€™s supporting Dublin hotels that are on their knees and making the best of the lockdown situation.
But they are ā€œinfluencersā€ so yes 100% they should be held to a higher standard than Joe Public.

Reactions: 3
So they have to go above what the government requirements are? Iā€™m all for calling out bloggers but thatā€™s ridiculous
Not go above it but be seen to do the right thing. If we are flouting lockdown rules we donā€™t have a few thousand people watching us do it. Letā€™s agree to disagree. Iā€™m not going over & back all day.
On another note I notice Rachel Gorry hasnā€™t been on all weekend after her little trip to Belfast.

At level 3 restaurants are closed except for outdoor eating / takeaway. I dont really understand why hotel restaurants are considered different. But this is more of an issue with the government recommendations.

I personally would not be comfortable staying in a hotel and eating in the restaurant given the number of cases in Dublin. I'm in Cork and had planned to meet 2 friends this weekend for dinner. We cancelled (before the rules regarding only 2 households mixing were announced) due to the cases increasing and cases arent nearly as bad here.
Well it's stupid that restaurants are closed anyway...they closed and cases went up so they clearly weren't the cause.

And Influencers should 100% be careful with following guidelines and what they post considering people listen to them and if they see them breaking the rules they'll think "sure it's grand X was doing it so I can too"

Reactions: 6
Well it's stupid that restaurants are closed anyway...they closed and cases went up so they clearly weren't the cause.

And Influencers should 100% be careful with following guidelines and what they post considering people listen to them and if they see them breaking the rules they'll think "sure it's grand X was doing it so I can too"
Yes - you put it better than me!

Reactions: 2
Canā€™t believe she left her tiny baby for the night :cry:
My baby is 6mts and havenā€™t left so no way I could have dreamt of it then. Everyoneā€™s different I guess. She referenced breast pumps in one snap, good luck with a night away pump or not that early on! Those puppies gonna be full full full!

Reactions: 5
Not go above it but be seen to do the right thing. If we are flouting lockdown rules we donā€™t have a few thousand people watching us do it. Letā€™s agree to disagree. Iā€™m not going over & back all day.
On another note I notice Rachel Gorry hasnā€™t been on all weekend after her little trip to Belfast.
I
Ffs. So did the father but I donā€™t see you judging him šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 18
There's nothing wrong with this. I left my baby for a weekend away when she was 2 months old. She was with my parents. She's a healthy happy 7 year old now and thinks I'm the bees knees šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.