The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thought she was being funny in her response, i just thought it was aggressive and rude!
Honestly tho, the question was really unneccessary. It was designed to imply shes a bad dog owner when we've never seen any evidence to say she is. I'd be telling them get stuffed aswell!

Reactions: 7
Why not just ignore it? Why respond? And why screen grab the response and then post it on your story?!

Reactions: 6
Honestly tho, the question was really unneccessary. It was designed to imply shes a bad dog owner when we've never seen any evidence to say she is. I'd be telling them get stuffed aswell!
Give over. It's a conversational question. Maybe they wanted to know if one of the other "influencer" public figures Garrihy sisters were minding the dog. Maybe a million reasons. People are naturally nosy by nature and you can't live out every minute detail of your life to monetise it and then clutch your pearls in shock when someone asks about your dog!

Reactions: 3
Give over. It's a conversational question. Maybe they wanted to know if one of the other "influencer" public figures Garrihy sisters were minding the dog. Maybe a million reasons. People are naturally nosy by nature and you can't live out every minute detail of your life to monetise it and then clutch your pearls in shock when someone asks about your dog!
We'll agree to disagree

Reactions: 1
Oh and thinking it's ok for her to tell her followers to get stuffed for asking about a dog? We'll definitely have to agree to disagree @Mooordgirl , if you think influencers are justified in being horrible to their followers (customers) and can behave whatever way they want despite being monetized for customers views and clicks

Oh and thinking it's ok for her to tell her followers to get stuffed for asking about a dog? We'll definitely have to agree to disagree @Mooordgirl , if you think influencers are justified in being horrible to their followers (customers) and can behave whatever way they want despite being monetized for customers views and clicks
Ah cmon - i think its more like ask a snarky question get a snarky answer!

The dog question -I agree, silly for someone to ask! But people will ask/comment on anything. Her audience also ranges from 13 year old upwards! Its the smart arse answer, firstly don't respond...delete and ignore it. Secondly don't screen grab and post your bloody answer! I did like Doireann in her original days, posting her videos from her bedroom or when she worked in spin and posting the videos from the bathroom. Now she just comes across as passive aggressive and too big for her boots.
Yes I really liked Doireann in the early days also and when on Spin, I don't follow her as much now but her answers/tone to followers can be very sharp. I wonder does she realise it herself? the question on the dog was harmless/innocent I would reckon, I could be wrong? Didn't she set up an Instagram page for Bertie so she is going to get asked questions?

Reactions: 11
Yes I really liked Doireann in the early days also and when on Spin, I don't follow her as much now but her answers/tone to followers can be very sharp. I wonder does she realise it herself? the question on the dog was harmless/innocent I would reckon, I could be wrong? Didn't she set up an Instagram page for Bertie so she is going to get asked questions?
I loved her when she was taking the Mickey out of the influencers. Such a natural talent for it, I used to be howling. Now she just is one of them. Nowt unique about her anymore IMO

Reactions: 8
As a dog owner it’s the type of question I would ask to figure out of the hotel was dog friendly. Funny how people read things differently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
As a dog owner it’s the type of question I would ask to figure out of the hotel was dog friendly. Funny how people read things differently 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. It's not an offensive question at all and I'm amazed people are clutching their pearls over it

I agree. It's not an offensive question at all and I'm amazed people are clutching their pearls over it
If anything this really highlights how emails/text messages can be taken so out of context!!

I think it was a really loaded question, others are equally convinced it was an innocous one!

Only one group can be right! Its funny how divisive it is!

Reactions: 2
If anything this really highlights how emails/text messages can be taken so out of context!!

I think it was a really loaded question, others are equally convinced it was an innocous one!

Only one group can be right! Its funny how divisive it is!
Very true!
Either way I don't think it was worth the screen grab to her stories. She can be quite snarky like

I was a fan but don’t like this passive aggressive snarky side of her!! Can’t warm to the podcast at all I’ve enjoyed maybe 2 episodes but that was due to interest in the people being interviewed. Kinda on the fence these days she used to be so funny back at the start with Marty....

So Ladies, do you have a jumper that’s perfect for walks with your baby ?
will mother Theresa be recommending jumpers for walks with babies at Beo? Buy tickets to find out

new hair, new jumper, MOMS ASSEMBLE !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t you just love if she could just come on with normal hair in the mornings and talk a little to the camera if she wants to start gaining a following; and no blow dried and styled to a T! But she really is dull as a dishwasher but needs to talk a bit of she wants to continue being gifted loads for her son!!

Reactions: 4
So Ladies, do you have a jumper that’s perfect for walks with your baby ?
will mother Theresa be recommending jumpers for walks with babies at Beo? Buy tickets to find out

new hair, new jumper, MOMS ASSEMBLE !
I do and it has about 3 stains of baby puke on it before we leave the house.... to pose on an idyllic mummy and baby walk 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She portrays the most unrealistic version of motherhood. Having a baby is all new jumpers, blow dries, serene walks and coffee. I was tearing my hair out, balling crying in the shower, screaming into a pillow, absolutely delirious with no sleep.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.