The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing wrong with this. I left my baby for a weekend away when she was 2 months old. She was with my parents. She's a healthy happy 7 year old now and thinks I'm the bees knees 😂
Everyone’s different and every baby. Would have been a struggle for me with the boob situation as well as Covid this year and my baba is intolerant so cried for the first 4mts solid so no chance of me going anywhere.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand her, but I don't see anything wrong with this TBH.
Each to their own I guess

There's nothing wrong with this. I left my baby for a weekend away when she was 2 months old. She was with my parents. She's a healthy happy 7 year old now and thinks I'm the bees knees 😂
I’ve no doubt the baby was fine either 😂 just in the middle of a pandemic it seems a bit mad 🤯

I

Ffs. So did the father but I don’t see you judging him 😡😡
Well you’re right there, my mistake. I just think it’s unnecessary in the current climate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well you’re right there, my mistake. I just think it’s unnecessary in the current climate!
I would actually say it's very necessary in the current climate, even with a small baby, for people to take a small break if they feel they need to, especially to celebrate something like an anniversary or another big occasion. (Obviously not taking breaks to the extent most influencers have been though)

Reactions: 15
I

Ffs. So did the father but I don’t see you judging him 😡😡
I don't have an opinion either way on heading away for the night as I'm not a mother myself- but to be fair, the thread is about the Garrihy sisters. I doubt anyone here gives a crap about the father and that's likely why he wasn't mentioned

Each to their own I guess

I’ve no doubt the baby was fine either 😂 just in the middle of a pandemic it seems a bit mad 🤯

I just hate the way the mother is only ever judged

Reactions: 6
Doireann posted about doing a mindfulness course and tagged the company so had a look. 300 euro for 8 weeks! Almost 40 quid a session, would you actually be able. Over Zoom as well so it's not even like there's a fee for building rental

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Doireann posted about doing a mindfulness course and tagged the company so had a look. 300 euro for 8 weeks! Almost 40 quid a session, would you actually be able. Over Zoom as well so it's not even like there's a fee for building rental
What a boring comment.

She can pay whatever she wants for a course to help her mental health. Did you actually read the details of the course? Each session is 2.5hours long so divide that €40 by 2.5. Plus the 8 weeks includes a day long retreat style session. Personally, for what it involves it sounds amazing!

I had zoom councelling all over lockdown. €40 per hour per week. Best money I ever spent. I survived things. Without it my relationship would have fallen apart and I likely would have burnt out at my job. So "would you be able"? Yes I would be able.

Quit the nit picking for nothing!

Reactions: 11
What a boring comment.

She can pay whatever she wants for a course to help her mental health. Did you actually read the details of the course? Each session is 2.5hours long so divide that €40 by 2.5. Plus the 8 weeks includes a day long retreat style session. Personally, for what it involves it sounds amazing!

I had zoom councelling all over lockdown. €40 per hour per week. Best money I ever spent. I survived things. Without it my relationship would have fallen apart and I likely would have burnt out at my job. So "would you be able"? Yes I would be able.

In fairness to that poster €40 per session for mindfulness over zoom is extremely expensive. €40 for a therapy session from a therapist on the other hand is very cheap so fair play for getting that. I pay nearly triple that per session but it's in person. I wouldn't begrudge anyone spending money on their wellness and mental health but I do understand her shock at that price, it's a lot of money for a lot of people, especially over zoom

Reactions: 14
What a boring comment.

No I can nitpick whatever I want. Please don't come on here ranting and telling me what to do. I'm glad you had help for your mental health but it's completely beside the point.

I'm sure she didn't pay the full 300 anyway. They like their things gifted and she advertised them. Only plebs have to pay the 300 😂

Reactions: 4
What a boring comment.

Agreed on the nitpicking!

Good on you for taking such a proactive step over lockdown, delighted it was so beneficial for you.

As for Doireann, think that was a positive message in that post about her investing in her mental health during this time. Sometimes we forget that everyone has struggles, particularly during these uncertain times.
Enough negativity online without finding fault with everything a person does.

Reactions: 5
Agreed on the nitpicking!

Good on you for taking such a proactive step over lockdown, delighted it was so beneficial for you.

As for Doireann, think that was a positive message in that post about her investing in her mental health during this time. Sometimes we forget that everyone has struggles, particularly during these uncertain times.
Enough negativity online without finding fault with everything a person does.
But I'm sure the majority of people in ireland at the moment couldnt dream of spending 300e on zoom calls. She can easily Express her opinions on looking after your mental health, without the price tag. Any good mindfulness coach or therapist will tell you you don't need money or an item to be mindful, just being in nature and putting away your phone is the probably the best and cheapest thing to do. In my opinion it's very evident that she's blind to money struggles in general. Her whole family are.

Reactions: 9
But I'm sure the majority of people in ireland at the moment couldnt dream of spending 300e on zoom calls. She can easily Express her opinions on looking after your mental health, without the price tag. Any good mindfulness coach or therapist will tell you you don't need money or an item to be mindful, just being in nature and putting away your phone is the probably the best and cheapest thing to do. In my opinion it's very evident that she's blind to money struggles in general. Her whole family are.
Agree on this point. They are so out of touch with the reality of how people are struggling, especially the one in Ennis with the new house. The parents are obviously very wealthy and appear to own numerous properties. They are far from ordinary, despite the act they put on.

Reactions: 6
"MoMs GeT sPoTs ToO!!!1!" - Ailbhe

AKA @ La Roche Posay pls send more productssssss

Reactions: 11
I thought Aoibhin might be pregnant lately the last knight and day shoot had the old loose blazer again that she got through 2 other pregnancies earlier on, then I see her latest post she definitely looks to be wearing the looser looking clothes again. Maybe she doesn’t want to rain on Ailbhes parade I don’t know what does anyone else think ?

I thought Aoibhin might be pregnant lately the last knight and day shoot had the old loose blazer again that she got through 2 other pregnancies earlier on, then I see her latest post she definitely looks to be wearing the looser looking clothes again. Maybe she doesn’t want to rain on Ailbhes parade I don’t know what does anyone else think ?
I was thinking the same last week.

Brave woman 3 under 4 is definitely a lot of work.

The irony of her talking about supporting Irish for the gift for Liobhan. Supporting Irish would require that you pay for stuff Aoibhin. The Garrihy's keep their purses under lock and key!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.