The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in this day and age with all the tit in the world isn’t it great that he arrived healthy and safe. Some good news.
don’t like the green theme in the nursery personally. And really don’t like the new house Aoibhin is showing. That marble in the kitchen is awful! Just my opinion!

Reactions: 3
And in this day and age with all the tit in the world isn’t it great that he arrived healthy and safe. Some good news.
don’t like the green theme in the nursery personally. And really don’t like the new house Aoibhin is showing. That marble in the kitchen is awful! Just my opinion!
I do like the bathroom she showed. At least her house is a bit different and not just all grey!

Reactions: 2
The baby name is as plain as herself!

Ailbhe is the worst of them......... she should re name the boat company oceans of notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grabby Ailbhe is 30 seconds post partum and she’s on Instagram shiteing on “Queen Sibéal” being the “ideal labour soundtrack” 🙄 🤢You gave birth 5 minutes ago, put your phone down love because literally nobody gives a rat’s arse what you listened to during labour 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Grabby Ailbhe is 30 seconds post partum and she’s on Instagram shiteing on “Queen Sibéal” being the “ideal labour soundtrack” 🙄 🤢You gave birth 5 minutes ago, put your phone down love because literally nobody gives a rat’s arse what you listened to during labour 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do people actually do stuff like that during labour? Listen to music and all that craic? Genuinely interested. I had a scheduled section following a month long stay in the hospital so it was different for me. Personally I didn’t do a birth plan or have affirmations I’m not into that stuff I think it’s awful tosh but I’m wondering if it’s actually done in hospitals?

I do like the bathroom she showed. At least her house is a bit different and not just all grey!
That is a fair point! There is some life in it anyway not like Pippa’s grey soulless house.

Reactions: 5
Do people actually do stuff like that during labour? Listen to music and all that craic? Genuinely interested. I had a scheduled section following a month long stay in the hospital so it was different for me. Personally I didn’t do a birth plan or have affirmations I’m not into that stuff I think it’s awful tosh but I’m wondering if it’s actually done in hospitals?

That is a fair point! There is some life in it anyway not like Pippa’s grey soulless house.
I was so out of it from the gas & air and epidural on both my labour's that you could have played Metallica and I wouldn't have noticed!! 😂 Might work for some but definitely not a priority for me!

Yeah Im interested in seeing the rest of the house, I'd definitely prefer it to the likes of Pippas or Tara Makeups 'Anderson Ark' 😂 (disclamer: someone in Tara's thread made that up, I can't take the credit!!)

Reactions: 8
I was so out of it from the gas & air and epidural on both my labour's that you could have played Metallica and I wouldn't have noticed!! 😂 Might work for some but definitely not a priority for me!

Yeah Im interested in seeing the rest of the house, I'd definitely prefer it to the likes of Pippas or Tara Makeups 'Anderson Ark' 😂 (disclamer: someone in Tara's thread made that up, I can't take the credit!!)
Weak.. I had guns n roses playin with my first 2.their greatest hits and I think if I can remember the first one camr out to you ain't the first.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ah now it's a nice name and actually nice to see someone use a normal name. If she went with something mad people would saying something about that too. Don't see why names have to not be "plain" anyway it's a name not an outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ah now. Be nice! There is nothing wrong with that name if she gave him a strange outlandish name people would say she was wrong too. I do find her a little bland she isn’t my type of person but it’s a nice sensible name and he won’t be teased for it at school! I wonder will she do a spread for RSVP.

Reactions: 11
ah now. Be nice! There is nothing wrong with that name if she gave him a strange outlandish name people would say she was wrong too. I do find her a little bland she isn’t my type of person but it’s a nice sensible name and he won’t be teased for it at school! I wonder will she do a spread for RSVP.
Hardly, no where near interesting enough for a RSVP spread ! She can’t top big sisters Vatican style kitchen.

I had to have a look for the kitchen, I missed have missed it. I love quirky and different interior styles but... holy god. The stone must have cost a pretty penny, but it looks rotten. What were they thinking!!!

Reactions: 3
A freebie night for Doireann now in Tankardstown House..no doubt be more as they both on ALs..soo sick of all these getting freebies really puts me off places🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
A freebie night for Doireann now in Tankardstown House..no doubt be more as they both on ALs..soo sick of all these getting freebies really puts me off places🙄🙄
She’s really taken to the freebie hotel stays recently. You would think she’d put her hand in her pocket for the odd one and support the industry. Shouting out businesses on the radio in scrolling with the homies section to encourage us to buy from them while lapping up gifted stays and various other freebies herself. Another one of the do as I say not as I do brigade.

Reactions: 17
I got married there this year it's so annoying to see that they gift these people a stay but they don't even give a free anniversary stay to people who spend like 15k there!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I got married there this year it's so annoying to see that they gift these people a stay but they don't even give a free anniversary stay to people who spend like 15k there!!!
OMG thats so fecking sickening dont blame you🙄🙄The pure GREED of all these influencers is disgusting🙄

Reactions: 6
Same. Driving up the motorway in bae’s Range Rover for their freebie when they can both well afford it, grinds my gears!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.