The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do realise the selfish gobshites are the meat factory owners who didn't care about social distancing or having their staff get their tempartures checked everyday not people going on holidays in Ireland
Yes!!!! Lets add the people who are in charge of DP centres to this too. Nothing wrong with with the Garrihys, Pippa etc are doing as they are within the guidelines.

I'd be gallivanting too if i had the time. I have annual leave in Sept and will gallivant to my hearts content as long as the guidelines allow me too!

Reactions: 9
It really is so annoying. Our honeymoon and mini moon were both cancelled and have no idea when we will be able to go now. Going away in Ireland in two weeks and if that's cancelled too because of selfish gobshites like these I'm going to scream!
Know the feeling had wedding postponed twice and honeymoon gone. Imagine if they to deal with these situations

Reactions: 4
You do realise the selfish gobshites are the meat factory owners who didn't care about social distancing or having their staff get their tempartures checked everyday not people going on holidays in Ireland
Not all cases are from meat factories or DP centres, there are still an increasing number of cases outside of that too. And I'm not talking about people going on one holiday, I'm talking about this lot who are off every week somewhere else making their list of possible contacts probably impossible to keep track of.

Reactions: 8
If they have the app,that will record their contacts.

Seriously i'm all for calling out bad behaviour of instagram people but this point bangs of hypocrisy.

Reactions: 7

Seriously i'm all for calling out bad behaviour of instagram people but this point bangs of hypocrisy.
Where’s the hypocrisy? Most people I know are making lots of sacrifices to limit the spread of Covid. Attending ante-natal appointments alone without their husband/partner, not visiting elderly parents and grandparents, children not seeing friends, working from home all the time, job losses, business closures, frontline workers living in isolation from their spouses and children. Families not attending christenings, First Communions and Confirmations.

Lots of people are making an enormous effort and then at the opposite end of the spectrum, you have the likes of all the Garrihy’s who can’t seem to stay at home for 5 minutes and it’s really like two fingers to the rest of us who are taking the hit for their lack of social responsibility

Reactions: 14

Oh we have an app to track contacts so that makes it ok? Not everyone has the app and even if you do that doesn't mean you should just go travelling all over. People still need to limit their contacts as much as possible. It's tit and nobody likes it but is has to be done. These people do unfortunately influence some people and the more people who are easily influenced see their favourite influencers out everywhere the more likely it is that they will think it's grand to be going travelling all over the place or mixing with loads of different groups.

Reactions: 6
Lets agree to disagree so. I cant be arsed with back and forth cos we i dont think any of us will back down! Lets all just wash our hands and keep the guidelines in mind 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is easily excited about everything! Like compost bags! She thinks it’s a life hack having one in the car! 🙄
It’s over the top, faux enthusiasm. As fake as the rest of her personality and makes her look deranged half the time. The sooner her 5 minutes are up, she’ll be nothing more than a Lidl promotions girl like her Failed City sister or unemployable like the other one. Let’s hope Daddy’s boat can keep them all afloat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's wrong with the hairdressers in her beloved Clare.
I am from Clare and can confirm that we have plenty extremely qualified hairdressers that would do the job nicely. But wouldn’t be good enough for Aoibhin I’m afraid! She feels she is a cut above the ordinary folk.

Reactions: 9
I am from Clare and can confirm that we have plenty extremely qualified hairdressers that would do the job nicely. But wouldn’t be good enough for Aoibhin I’m afraid! She feels she is a cut above the ordinary folk.
You know she's constantly saying shop local and help local businesses. But that doesnt apply to her obvs.....that just applies to everyone else and make sure you go to the Armada 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.