The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not liking the kitchen counter top
I'm sure the worktop and splashback are very expensive #gifted marble but it kind of looks like cow print.
I always say kitchens date horribly but that's hideous on day one in fairness.

Reactions: 9
Ailbhes baby room is cute and all but what does she possibly need with a throw from Avoca in the baby's room?

Reactions: 2
I feel a Vip inclusive look inside aoibhinns new home coming.. Hence the tidbits only...

*exclusive rather 😂

Reactions: 7
I must admit I was looking forward to seeing it but as above that counter would give me a headache! She doesn't appear to have #shoplocal either...

Reactions: 4
I feel a Vip inclusive look inside aoibhinns new home coming.. Hence the tidbits only...

*exclusive rather 😂
JUST said that to my mam earlier, she's into houses and I said that will be one to look at but you'll probably need to buy a magazine to see

Reactions: 1
It’s far too well put together to have that “just moved in feel” and the hair appointment in Dublin...definitely going to be sprawled across the floor in a “power suit” for a rag mag !

Reactions: 5
Looks like you’re right. Aoibhin’s picking outfits for the girls for a shoot today
Why the need to peddle those 2 children for financial gain. Is that why she had them? She works other ways she doesn't need to sell them. Think it's sad. I recognize them first when I see them around and not her because she's all filter and angles online

Why the need to peddle those 2 children for financial gain. Is that why she had them? She works other ways she doesn't need to sell them. Think it's sad. I recognize them first when I see them around and not her because she's all filter and angles online
It’s disgusting. The two children have been plastered all over social media since they were in the womb and now Auntie Ailbhe’s the same with her truckload of Baby Elegance freebies. The most nauseating aspect is Aoibhin’s holier than thou delusion when in reality she’s just a talentless nobody pimping her little children out for profits.

Reactions: 11
The worst was the night of the first little girl’s birthday and she had a pic of her asleep in bed. That’s her private safe place. It shouldn’t be all over the net.

Reactions: 6
Reckon Ailbhe has had the baby? No stories since the nursery tour (🙄) on Mon, and last grid post was 5 days ago. Which sis will get the honour of godmother??

Reactions: 1
Reckon Ailbhe has had the baby? No stories since the nursery tour (🙄) on Mon, and last grid post was 5 days ago. Which sis will get the honour of godmother??
I reckon its going to be Aoibhin, just because Doireann is already GM to one of Aoibhin's babbies.

I was sick looking at the nursery tour the other day and the Baby Elegance stuff she got gifted. They're fab in fairness but she got all that and travel system. I got the pram she got for our first and took us ages to save for it!!

Reactions: 6
I reckon its going to be Aoibhin, just because Doireann is already GM to one of Aoibhin's babbies.

I was sick looking at the nursery tour the other day and the Baby Elegance stuff she got gifted. They're fab in fairness but she got all that and travel system. I got the pram she got for our first and took us ages to save for it!!
Ailbhe is godmother to Hanorah so they’re even! Child will prob have two of each! I’m not fussed on the nursery bits to be honest. Very plain like Ailbhe. The lamp is the nicest part of it and that was gifted from a friend. Other than that the woolen avoca throws look grannyish! I’d say it’s a boy because there’s nothing that screams girl or even neutral in that room! I just keep praying all these influencers having babies don’t use the name I’ve picked for my Baba. Because I will change it. I would honestly love to know how many people went to baby elegance based on ailbhe’s testimony? Ireland is so small and there’s really only a few places you can go for everything so I really dont know why all these places are lavishing gifts upon the influencers.
I actually wouldn’t be able to believe my luck if I was gifted an entire nursery and travel system after having paid for my own.

Yep you’re right...he’s arrived!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.