The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Driving up the motorway in bae’s Range Rover for their freebie when they can both well afford it, grinds my gears!
🤣💯💯💯💯💯Both of them very priviliged & well off..its disgusting these freebie lavish trips they get & repeatedly TAKE🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Dogs room....complete with dog shower ? Will they also have their own VIP interview in their new pad 😂

Reactions: 7
Dogs room....complete with dog shower ? Will they also have their own VIP interview in their new pad 😂
Why did she even put that on her insta? A room with a shower for her dogs. Does she realise people have lost jobs not to mention lives and this was one shows her followers that her dogs have a shower. Too much money or mortgaged to the hilt.

Reactions: 8
Wholeheartedly sick of this disgustingly greedy family. Their entire f**king lives are sponsored by freebies and Doireann has the audacity to preach to people about supporting local business! Put your God damn hand in your pocket and pay your own way for once in your life Doreen you absolute talentless parasite! 😡😡

Reactions: 15
Wonder would they feel so happy about influencers bleeding their own families businesses dry 😴

Reactions: 11
Aoibhin and Doireann always going on about shop local and support businesses. Pity they dont practise what they preach and offer to pay and still promote when a company/hotel offers a gift. Ailbhe is not showing her son i really hope she continues not to because Aoibhins two are too recognisable and it is so sad.

Why did she even put that on her insta? A room with a shower for her dogs. Does she realise people have lost jobs not to mention lives and this was one shows her followers that her dogs have a shower. Too much money or mortgaged to the hilt.
This house is making up for other stuff in there lives. Using it as a distraction to what they can’t face. I feel sorry for Aoibhinn a bit she is practically a single mom with those kids.

Reactions: 6
This house is making up for other stuff in there lives. Using it as a distraction to what they can’t face. I feel sorry for Aoibhinn a bit she is practically a single mom with those kids.
I agree..she seems to be on her own alot with them which is hard going when they are so small. Genuinely think that's why she goes to Dublin so much so her mam can help her. Like they have built a big house I passed it recently but what's the point of it if hes married to the job and shes wrecked rearing the kids alone.

Reactions: 1
What do you mean, cos he runs a hotel? How do you know this ?

I agree..she seems to be on her own alot with them which is hard going when they are so small. Genuinely think that's why she goes to Dublin so much so her mam can help her. Like they have built a big house I passed it recently but what's the point of it if hes married to the job and shes wrecked rearing the kids alone.
Give me a break. There are plenty of lone parents in the world rearing more than two children without half the privileges Aoibhinn has. In fact, the vast majority of people have significantly tougher lives than she does

Give me a break. There are plenty of lone parents in the world rearing more than two children without half the privileges Aoibhinn has. In fact, the vast majority of people have significantly tougher lives than she does
Obviously people have tougher lives. I'm just saying its not easy with 2 small kids on your own when he works alot particularly evenings and nights. I have 2 small kids and its tough at times and my husband is there as much as I am.

Reactions: 5
How do you know where her house is?

What do you mean, cos he runs a hotel? How do you know this ?
Not the hotel it’s much more personal then that. It’s commonly known in the area what their difficulties are but I think it’s unfair to put it on something as open as this.

Reactions: 2
Dz has me sick with the free weekends away. The neck on her!!! Support local etc me hoop.

Dz has me sick with the free weekends away. The neck on her!!! Support local etc me hoop.
I messaged Tankardstown to say how disappointed I am that they are gifting these people stays and not people who have gotten married there and spent a fortune. Not to try get a stay for myself but because there are most likely people who got married there who are healthcare workers or maybe lost jobs or a loved one and could really do with a break. That would be much better advertising than gifting a stay to someone who can well afford it themselves.

If they do want to use Influencer marketing maybe instead of giving them the stay ask them to get their followers to nominate someone who deserves a stay instead.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.