Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciaragh

Maybe that was the only chance he was going to have to do it? You can't just go and do it whenever you like so he would have planned it ages in advance
I realise that and I just think it was a weird time to do it. And to have such an expensive, time-consuming hobby that occurs thousands of miles away doesn’t lend itself very well to family life. That’s just my opinion, I’m not asking you to agree with it.

Reactions: 2

Circe

Why is Aoibhin posting pictures of her two daughters in the bath? I get you can't see anything really bad but it's actually such an invasion of privacy. I have like 100 followers and a private insta account and I would never post a picture of my kids naked, never mind one for the world to see. There are people that look for this stuff on instagram and share it around. Regardless of the fact their private parts are covered with bubbles it is just not on and there's no need.
It is awful.

Cant-be-arsed

I would love to just hear a mom blogger say ‘ lads my vagina was made shit of’ at least we could relate !! The idea that the baby pops out & mom back dolled up is just unrealistic
Jesus almighty I’m after nearly choking on me tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious! And I say that with the utmost respectful sympathy. I’m sure vaginal births are no craic at all. I had a section so I can’t relate! He was popped out alright but not by me! And I was too busy puking into a bowl for the next 6 hours and getting an IV to stop the sickness to be worried about putting makeup on or even brushing my hair!

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Aoibhinn always says how shy she is she did the good glow podcast and u can tell shes v v shy person so prob comes across as standoffish
I think that might be the reason. She definitely seemed uncomfortable at attention at one event. Sometimes shyness can be misinterpreted.

Ailte

VIP Member
Oh but sure didn't they spend all their childhood summers on Inis Oírr which isn't even part of feckin' Clare! 🙄 As someone from the west I can't stand people like the Garrihys claiming ownership of somewhere they spend 4 weeks of the year. Get a grip.
Same. From west also and this boils my blood 🙄

Thump

VIP Member
Sorry this is OT but does anyone know if there is a thread for Martin Gilfoyle? Or what has been going on with him recently that he’s getting shoutouts from people saying how nice etc he is.

Clontarf2020

Totally off topic but there’s no thread on Daniella moyles, did anyone read her book? It’s actually really good, but in it she says how she basically got drunk and slept with a distants friends boyfriend... I got the vibe this was defo another influencer types boyfriend! Anyone know who it was out of nosiness??

Cant-be-arsed

Haha well you know what I mean- if you choose to breastfeed that’s all baba needs not that one is better than the other but let’s just say there were no shops or access to formula you could feed your baby yourself x
Oh God yeah I totally get it and in fairness the babies prefer the boobs too there’s no doubt about it 🤣 really they need to be just cuddled and loved and fed and changed (the endless laundry in the early days 😫) not a load of stuff in a room they won’t even sleep in for months!

LittleLazyDaisy

Well now I have to say you are right there she is gone very bland it’s the same content all the time lately, the floaty dresses and enormous sunglasses and treadmill shots and her walking into the surgery....I cannot disagree with you! I do like the Q&A she does on some medical issues. She seems to be a very good doctor and very knowledgeable.
yes I agree. Her medical stuff is good and she answers the queries very well. She kind of ignored the questions about why she left the video doc thing. I heard it went bust.

Completely agree! Zero personality there. There is nothing in their home apart from a strategically placed designer handbag or pair of hunter wellies strategically placed by the Stairs for effect! 🙈
And the empty Louis Vuitton boxes

Thump

VIP Member
The stuff going on on Twitter the other day was insane in fairness. So much derogatory stuff about the guys being predatory etc. because they're older. Really unfair. I died at one tweet though which said 'Surely at his age Marty Guilfoyle is in the goat house as Bean an Tí' 🤣🤣🤣
I feel 100 years old currently, have no idea what a tic tok house or goat house is 🙈

• Haha

Ciaragh

I’m sure he just doesn’t want to be online. He’s not a celebrity. It was probably his life’s dream to climb Everest. She competed in Dancing with the Stars just after they got married - is that weird too?
No, of course not and I’m not sure why you’re asking. That was work, in Ireland. Not even remotely comparable to flying to the opposite side of the world alone for a hobby