Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Completely agree! Zero personality there. There is nothing in their home apart from a strategically placed designer handbag or pair of hunter wellies strategically placed by the Stairs for effect! 🙈
my husband worked with her when she was in the hospital, he said she was far too precious for hospital work, and no not a bit of personality.

Reactions: 2

Heidi77

VIP Member
Why is Aoibhin posting pictures of her two daughters in the bath? I get you can't see anything really bad but it's actually such an invasion of privacy. I have like 100 followers and a private insta account and I would never post a picture of my kids naked, never mind one for the world to see. There are people that look for this stuff on instagram and share it around. Regardless of the fact their private parts are covered with bubbles it is just not on and there's no need.
She posted the older one in bed asleep one night. I think it’s awful.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Basically to cut costs had close family and friends to the hotel that costs a fortune the. Just having a party in 2nd hotel, I’m sure you lot all have been at a after wedding party at some stage in your lives 😳
Any day 2s I've been at were a lot more laid back! More like a 30th birthday in the function room vibe than an actual wedding

Daisy03

I really wonder how the Beo event today was able to go ahead. There seemed to be a lot of gift bags. Not sure how that many attendees would be able to social distance.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I agree. It's not an offensive question at all and I'm amazed people are clutching their pearls over it
If anything this really highlights how emails/text messages can be taken so out of context!!

I think it was a really loaded question, others are equally convinced it was an innocous one!

Only one group can be right! Its funny how divisive it is!

Cant-be-arsed

Well Ailbhe is doing a #collab with Baby Elegance who now stock the Uppababy travel system she has a beautiful black and cream one gotten. What’s collab? Is that where they get a massive discount for advertising? I have last years version of the Uppababy it’s brilliant and we love it but we saved for it it certainly isn’t cheap. Worth every penny but it cost a fair few! We got a good price on Bella Baby for the whole travel system if anyone is in the market for one. #notanad #ipaidforit 🤣🤣🙈

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Ya Doireann was living rent free for years in her parents house and I'm sure has an amazing income. People like her should be trying to support irish businesses at a time like this. The only hotel they truly support is the armada spanning point. Was there for a wedding before, its grand. Great location but I wouldn't spend money there going forward purely because its so shoved down my throat. I'm sure there are loads of other gorgeous hotels in clare.
Aoibhin's husband owns the Armada, I wouldn't consider it supporting so much as marketing!

Glad Ailbhe and Ruairí didn't marry there though

Daisy03

Aoibhin confirmed she paid for it. Colour me surprised. I didnt think the Garrihy sisters paid for anything! Think the #BeKind is unneccessary. Given the amount of freebies they get i think its safe to assume they dont pay for much. The lady wasnt being unkind. She assumed it was gifted given their track record. Like look at Ailbhe. She is a complete unknown and it looks like she didnt pay a cent for her baby's nursery

Attachments

Littlegiggles

Totally off topic but there’s no thread on Daniella moyles, did anyone read her book? It’s actually really good, but in it she says how she basically got drunk and slept with a distants friends boyfriend... I got the vibe this was defo another influencer types boyfriend! Anyone know who it was out of nosiness??
Im reading it at the moment. Generally not the type of book i would read but would recommend. Something a few of these influencers esp the like of FBG should read

Madscone

VIP Member
Chiming in here, I think DOL is actually very insecure? The wig, the massive sunglasses, tent dresses and that she describes herself as a surgeon's wife.

She's a successful doctor in her own right, that's a big achievement but she seems so unhappy in herself (even before the cervical cancer last year).
The wig??? Does she wear one? I know she gets extensions but didn't think she wore a wig....

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
That’s a very tough situation for both of them, hopefully he’s bisexual because if he’s gay theres no chance it can work long time, you’d just be living a lie! Very difficult if aoibhin was unaware of this before marrying him, and sure now she has two kids and her whole life down there!
Surely this should have been something he should have discussed with her before they decided to get married? Very shady of him if he didn't.

wotzsnots

I think that comes from the Irish mham as opposed to American Mom
Yeah I have friends from the Gaeltacht who would say mom because of the Irish mam , but I dont think that's why the Garrihys use it even though Doireann was trying to say they did on the radio last week 😂