Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malone

VIP Member
I think bloggers are so deluded they think their baby is going to be different and their lives won’t change - Newsflash ! It’s the same for all of us !

Reactions: 2

Thump

VIP Member
Radio DJs incorporate themselves and then they bill the radio station through their companies and then their company pays them a salary. It's how they all work it. I know of one DJ who earns 20K+ a MONTH before tax.

Abridged accounts are publicly available if you know where to look 🧐
The accounts are available for anyone to buy for €2.50 from the CRO.

Olive85

The absolute state of that Pippa impression, Doireann is an embarrassment at this stage. Having to haul out pathetic impersonations that weren’t even funny four years ago. Making sly, bitchy digs at Pippa in order to stay remotely relevant -what happened to “Women supporting women” and #BeKind, Doireann?

And then mentioning Pippa’s children while trying to rip the piss out of their mother? Everybody knows children are off-limits for cheap gags. Not even the most famous celebs in the world have to put up with their children being slagged, only the lowest of the low resort to that kind of crap. Imagine if the little boys heard that on the radio? Shame on you Doireann Garrihy and 2FM!!
I agree!! Its 2fms fault for allowing it. Sur

Ailte

VIP Member
Why is Aoibhin posting pictures of her two daughters in the bath? I get you can't see anything really bad but it's actually such an invasion of privacy. I have like 100 followers and a private insta account and I would never post a picture of my kids naked, never mind one for the world to see. There are people that look for this stuff on instagram and share it around. Regardless of the fact their private parts are covered with bubbles it is just not on and there's no need.
Thought the same. Awful.

Circe

What's she on about "Mom" chop though? Just say you wanted to show off your hair cut, not everything has to be related to being a mother.

Pet peeve but hate when Irish people use Mom. I know it depends where you grew up and no offense to anyone who does use it
This!

Cant-be-arsed

Skitting at that comparison! “Euge” is a lump of a man in that he is stocky. He comes across as very funny when they feature him on their stories.
Aw thanks everyone for your good wishes for us. I guess as long as Baba is healthy we can’t really ask for more but I’d like him there and I know he would find it extremely stressful to be outside the hospital waiting to be called in.

Loki

She does look a bit tired but it could be the stress of what’s happening and her husbands work would very much be affected and mothering 2 small children? Not sure she is pregnant
One of her husbands businesses has donated 30,000 euro from Summer trade to Elevate (the charity he set up after climbing Everest) so can’t be doing too badly. The influencer freebies obviously paid off!

Thump

VIP Member
he was in the TikTok GOAT house for a day, a place were “famous”...”content creators”... “create”.... 😳
then people on Twitter were calling him a pweirdo because the people in the house are younger than him, so he left the house. It’s more of a twitter story if you look up his name it’s all there.
Thanks

Don't know if there is a thread. Can't find it if there is.
Marty is big on Tiktok. I assume it must be teenagers or children doing the shoutouts.
It’s actually not, I certainly don’t follow teenagers or children, it’s Georgie Crawford and Trisha’s transformation.

• Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
My sister-in-law has a changing mat on a countertop in the utility room, and a cupboard above it with changes of clothes for the kids, nappies and powder etc, hats and gloves for going on walks etc. It's actually really handy and works perfectly with her house layout - it'd be a trek to go upstairs every time.
In a bungalow I think it'd be unnecessary.
Whatever works.

PEGGYPEGGY1980

I was so out of it from the gas & air and epidural on both my labour's that you could have played Metallica and I wouldn't have noticed!! 😂 Might work for some but definitely not a priority for me!

Yeah Im interested in seeing the rest of the house, I'd definitely prefer it to the likes of Pippas or Tara Makeups 'Anderson Ark' 😂 (disclamer: someone in Tara's thread made that up, I can't take the credit!!)
Weak.. I had guns n roses playin with my first 2.their greatest hits and I think if I can remember the first one camr out to you ain't the first.. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Panda88

Chatty Member
Sorry the rant about goody bags , hand written notes and dog beds / treats was actually directed at every other hotel that has propped up on my Instagram feed this year!! 😂 I need to start spacing my paragraphs!!
It could be directed at here too for the most part! It is sickening when you see all that stuff in places you have stayed and paid for and got nothing like that!

Ciaragh

You actually couldn’t make it up!! What would work well Doireann is “influencers” like yourself not breaking the fucking rules.
God, she is one cocky little bitch!! Getting increasingly sick of her by the minute 😡😡

Ailte

VIP Member
Nothing grinds my gears more than influencers showing leggings by pulling out the waistband and then zooming in on their torsos. Ailbhe looks ridiculous doing it. It's so irritating and doesn't actually have any benefit. Wow, the waistband is stretchy, that's not at all what I expected from a pair of leggings 🙄. Maybe tell me how supportive it is, or what your waist measurement is so I can know if I'll fit an arbitrary small, medium or large.
💯 how many times did she pull at it. We get it, you’re really slim not even 2 mts post partum. And the bloody husky voice Jesus! Enough!