The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be very preachy and condescending. The way she talks about Lidl in the video its like its a whole new shopping experience. I highly doubt she shopped in lidl before they coughed up!
Had a pic or story up (early in lockdown) and was in the Dunnes queue as she showed the trolley handle...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a thread for Emma - lots of people seem to like her. I’m not decided yet I feel like she doesn’t really portray a realistic image of life with 3 kids and the constant sensory play lectures drive me nuts. Not everyone is happy to let their children completely wreck their house!!
sorry I don’t know how to link the thread for her to this one I’ll mess with it and see can I do it.

@Cant-be-arsed

Another dose that Dr Laura.
I see the girls Grandad has passed away and is to be buried tomorrow. A genuinely nice man and an amazing musician. They just be very sad after him. Having lost my own beloved Grandad in the early stages of the pandemic (thankfully he didn’t die of the Covid he was very old and had been ill for a while) I do feel for them. Funerals are awful at the moment. Like they aren’t ever nice or anything but they are particularly hard right now.

Reactions: 10
Ah bless he was 95. RIP
Yeah he was a great age. I’ve heard it said when someone dies at that age it isn’t a tragedy but it’s a great hole in the life of their family.
Sorry I’m a bit fed up of the Covid and the restrictions and thinking of poor souls who can’t have a proper send off when they die. Wondering if I’ll be able to have my husband in with me when our baba comes and just generally hormonal 🤣 and sick of it.

Reactions: 4
My dad is 90 his in a nursing home in the west only seen him a couple of times during the year there granddad seemed like a nice man

Reactions: 1
Yeah he was a great age. I’ve heard it said when someone dies at that age it isn’t a tragedy but it’s a great hole in the life of their family.
Sorry I’m a bit fed up of the Covid and the restrictions and thinking of poor souls who can’t have a proper send off when they die. Wondering if I’ll be able to have my husband in with me when our baba comes and just generally hormonal 🤣 and sick of it.
I'm fed up of people going on about the pubs when women like you don't know if they will have to be alone for one of the most important moments of their life! I work near holles st and every morning there are loads of dads waiting outside for their babies to go home 😭 Hopefully your husband gets to be there!

Reactions: 4
Re John not being pictured in the magazine shoot, I'm sure I read a comment on her Insta from one of the hair or makeup people thanking both of them for their hospitality on the day, so clearly he was there but didn't want to or wasn't asked to be featured.
I think that's fair enough tbh - she's the one whose job it is to sell her lifestyle, and if he's not into it, he's right to just not get involved.
What's the story with the his and hers shower situation though - are they actually in the same room (as I'm sure she referred to the green-tiled shower as 'John's corner') or is the green shower part of an en suite, perhaps?

Yeah, we’ll that’s ok if he doesn’t want to be featured and shes ok with that too. I would have just thought a family shoot might be nicer. And then it raises his profile a bit for the hotel. But it’s ok if he’s more private (I deliberately only have two followers on insta)

Think we’re all fed up with covid!!!! Hopefully it will work out ok for you when you have your baby.

That’s so true whoever said losing someone at 95 is not a tragedy but leaves a huge hole in the family. RIP to their grandad

RIP to their grandfather, very sad and it's a shame he never got to meet Ailbhe's baby.

Sorry for abrupt change of topic but someone said Doireann's bf looks like Eugene and I literally can't unsee it in the latest pic she has put up. Also he kind of looks like a chipmunk 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He does! Someone used the term he's a lump of a man like Eugene which is the most accurate description of anything I've read in a long time. 🤣 He must have a lot of patience for Dzoireann and her lack of being of being able to take any constructive criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skitting at that comparison! “Euge” is a lump of a man in that he is stocky. He comes across as very funny when they feature him on their stories.
Aw thanks everyone for your good wishes for us. I guess as long as Baba is healthy we can’t really ask for more but I’d like him there and I know he would find it extremely stressful to be outside the hospital waiting to be called in.

Reactions: 2
The baby name is as plain as herself!

Ailbhe is the worst of them......... she should re name the boat company oceans of notions!!
Nothing wrong with a good solid name. Some of the names I hear people calling children these days I cringe for the their future. Imagine being wheeled into surgery and meeting Dr Bowie or Dr Precious or Dr Princess and putting your internal organs in their hands. A name is something a child has to carry through their entire life. Make it a solid option and not just a cute one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RIP to their grandfather, very sad and it's a shame he never got to meet Ailbhe's baby.

Sorry for abrupt change of topic but someone said Doireann's bf looks like Eugene and I literally can't unsee it in the latest pic she has put up. Also he kind of looks like a chipmunk 🙈
You’re welcome 👌🏼

I think Eoghan can’t stand her and he makes that pretty clear. They’re not a compatible pairing at all and the interaction between them is painful to listen to. Which is why I don’t.
Agree I don’t think he likes her at all . They never seem to do anything outside of the job... I know times we are in but they never even went for a drink pre covid .. she is flat out meeting Marty for lunch etc .
I think he actually finds her cringe

Reactions: 6
Agree I don’t think he likes her at all . They never seem to do anything outside of the job... I know times we are in but they never even went for a drink pre covid .. she is flat out meeting Marty for lunch etc .
I think he actually finds her cringe
He’s 36 so a bit older than her so I can see why they wouldn’t hang out together. I’d say he’d prefer to be working with someone who has more experience. He’s not everybody’s cup of tea but he’s been in the business a long time. He used be on tg4 back in 2006 so he has worked his way up the ladder unlike her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.