The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP to their grandfather, very sad and it's a shame he never got to meet Ailbhe's baby.

Sorry for abrupt change of topic but someone said Doireann's bf looks like Eugene and I literally can't unsee it in the latest pic she has put up. Also he kind of looks like a chipmunk 🙈
Oh my god ! HE DOES look like their dad ! ! Jesus !how did I not spot That

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A self care pack, exactly what was needed for our Doireann. Will they make play to get onto the BEO wellness wagon ? Haribo anyone ? It helps with mediation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the post from pieces.ie that they were delighted to receive a call from Aoibhe to collaborate on items for her new home. When I bought from pieces for my new home I chose them as a young start up Irish business that I wanted to support. It’s disheartening to see expensive items given away following a begging exercise.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I love the post from pieces.ie that they were delighted to receive a call from Aoibhe to collaborate on items for her new home. When I bought from pieces for my new home I chose them as a young start up Irish business that I wanted to support. It’s disheartening to see expensive items given away following a begging exercise.
I'd be mortified ringing somewhere asking did they want to gift me something in return for a #! It just goes to show how much they think of themselves

Reactions: 15
I'd be mortified ringing somewhere asking did they want to gift me something in return for a #! It just goes to show how much they think of themselves
Brass neck to match all their fancy bathroom fittings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, that kitchen would give me a headache. I'm glad she didn't choose various shades of grey like every other influencer out there but the marble backsplash is way too OTT. Personal preference but I hate those brassy gold switch plates as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OMG, mortified for Aoibhin! Love how Pieces.ie threw her under the bus too, literally telling everyone straight out that she approached them begging for freebies. Is she broke or what? How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG, mortified for Aoibhin! Love how Pieces.ie threw her under the bus too, literally telling everyone straight out that she approached them begging for freebies. Is she broke or what? How embarrassing
Just greedy I think. Seems to be a Garrihy family trait.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely mortified for her that Pieces said she phoned them. I bet that wasn’t part of the deal 🤣🤣

I can’t get over some of the things in her house... the bizarre celtic-tiger-hotel-reception-rotten-frame-light-fitting thing above her fireplace. The absolute hack!! Notions beyond belief.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely shameless !
Meanwhile, a new super mom is born, Ailbhe just loved giving birth !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't have kids but is it normal to have a changing unit in the kitchen aswell as the nursery?!? I would imagine most normal people can only afford one.
I never used my changing unit - changed them on my knee or put the mat on the floor. Not likely to be trekking upstairs to do it.

Reactions: 4
My sister-in-law has a changing mat on a countertop in the utility room, and a cupboard above it with changes of clothes for the kids, nappies and powder etc, hats and gloves for going on walks etc. It's actually really handy and works perfectly with her house layout - it'd be a trek to go upstairs every time.
In a bungalow I think it'd be unnecessary.
Whatever works.

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids but is it normal to have a changing unit in the kitchen aswell as the nursery?!? I would imagine most normal people can only afford one.
I do have one upstairs and downstairs, they’re not fancy, one was second hand from my friend and the other was a gift when baby was born. I needed them after a section, core was so weak was agony to change baby on couch or on the bed. Definitely couldn’t be trekking up and down the stairs at every change either.

Reactions: 1
Yeah totally normal, unless you want an aching back 24/7
You learn something new everyday 😂. Wonder if her saying "we haven't got one for the kitchen yet" is her actually saying "we haven't been gifted one yet" like their whole nursery

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.