The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you've got it.
Surprised she didn't spot one in Lidl baby week selection (not)

You learn something new everyday šŸ˜‚. Wonder if her saying "we haven't got one for the kitchen yet" is her actually saying "we haven't been gifted one yet" like their whole nursery

Reactions: 3
Pieces.ie have actually just deleted all the complaints about Aoibhin demanding free stuff from them!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Another one for the boycott list!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Pieces.ie have actually just deleted all the complaints about Aoibhin demanding free stuff from them!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Another one for the boycott list!
Turned off comments for that post too! That's so annoying, I had supported them in the past because (I thought) they were an independent, up and coming Irish business and they have some really nice stuff you don't see in other places. Guess I'll be shopping elsewhere now.

Reactions: 8
Turned off comments and deleted.Wonder did they engage with the commenters at all..I see another comment on second last post too with an opinion. But again if it's not to their narrative its just trolling or jealousy šŸ™„

Turned off comments for that post too! That's so annoying, I had supported them in the past because (I thought) they were an independent, up and coming Irish business and they have some really nice stuff you don't see in other places. Guess I'll be shopping elsewhere now.
There will be nowhere left for us to shop at this rate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are Doireann and her hanger-on sister standing apart in the picture on her grid when she already posted that they were having lunch together earlier in the day. They were hardly sitting 2 metres from each other at the table.
What is the story with with meeting people for lunch etc in Dublin? You can only have people from one other household in your home or a gathering outside but can you go for lunch with people from 3 different households? Doireann, her mother and Ailbhe are all different households and were all dining together earlier.

Reactions: 10
Why are Doireann and her hanger-on sister standing apart in the picture on her grid when she already posted that they were having lunch together earlier in the day. They were hardly sitting 2 metres from each other at the table.
What is the story with with meeting people for lunch etc in Dublin? You can only have people from one other household in your home or a gathering outside but can you go for lunch with people from 3 different households? Doireann, her mother and Ailbhe are all different households and were all dining together earlier.
Doreen doesnā€™t follow the rules - she just likes to tell the rest of us to.

Reactions: 11
At the very least Doireann and Clare would've been nursing the baby which wouldā€™ve required contact between the adults. Fair enough, I hugged my niece the other day for the first time in over six months, Iā€™ll put my hands up and admit it! But donā€™t post a socially distanced photo if thatā€™s not what youā€™ve been doing! Just donā€™t post anything instead, why did the lunch need to be documented at all?

Well we can't even meet anyone for lunch now thanks to people like them who seem to find it impossible to limit their contacts.

Reactions: 4
Ailbhe thinking sheā€™s the tit with the latest post. Not being mean but sheā€™s thin yes .... yawn another bounce back in record time but she sure is no looker and just hanging on the coat tails of the sister and getting all the freebies.

Ailbhe thinking sheā€™s the tit with the latest post. Not being mean but sheā€™s thin yes .... yawn another bounce back in record time but she sure is no looker and just hanging on the coat tails of the sister and getting all the freebies.
To be fair, she didn't put on much pregnancy weight apart from the bump and she's not exactly posing in a bikini so we've no idea what her midsection is like now. I find the Garrihys annoying but I don't think we need to start body shaming women.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed. Nobody would comment if she was overweight so why comment on her being too thin. Sure she is naturally athletic and works hard on her body and if it makes her happy good for her!

And youā€™re gorgeous are you ? Iā€™m all for calling the Garrihys out on their greediness but commenting on their looks is well below the belt. She isnā€™t a model. She isnā€™t using her ā€œlooksā€ in her line of business.

Nope not in the slightest bit gorgeous. Statement retracted, it was mean. The pose that set me off but thatā€™s influencers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.