Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
Why are Doireann and her hanger-on sister standing apart in the picture on her grid when she already posted that they were having lunch together earlier in the day. They were hardly sitting 2 metres from each other at the table.
What is the story with with meeting people for lunch etc in Dublin? You can only have people from one other household in your home or a gathering outside but can you go for lunch with people from 3 different households? Doireann, her mother and Ailbhe are all different households and were all dining together earlier.

Reactions: 10

Circe

Aoibhin was the same....I had my first baby the same time she had Hannorah & I remember her posing for some pic a wet week after having her & it actually made me feel like utter shite! It’s so unrealistic & not a reflection of how tough the first few weeks are esp as a first time parent😩

Everything with them is a performance, an act. They monetise every aspect of their privileged lives. The other one in the Shelbourne last week when likely thousands of her followers are unemployed/struggling because of Covid.

Reactions: 10

dee_mc

VIP Member
Not liking the kitchen counter top
I'm sure the worktop and splashback are very expensive #gifted marble but it kind of looks like cow print.
I always say kitchens date horribly but that's hideous on day one in fairness.

Reactions: 9

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Yes if only there were medical professionals already in place to give guidance and advice on such matters. Absolute pair of clowns

• Heart

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Ailbhe's hair looks almost the exact same? Looks like she got about an inch chopped
off, hardly life changing 🙄

Just noticed that Queen Dzoireann blocked me a while ago for sending a very polite message asking why doesn't she promote the wearing of masks instead of complaining about her maskne, as the risk of maskne will probably deter some (younger) people from wearing them. The passive aggressiveness is unreal.

• Haha

Ciaragh

And what are the sisters famous for? Have any of them done anything on merit of note? No, they’ve just shoved themselves shamelessly into the limelight with the help of Mammy and Daddy’s money and connections and are fucking milking it ever since

Daisy03

What's she on about "Mom" chop though? Just say you wanted to show off your hair cut, not everything has to be related to being a mother.

Pet peeve but hate when Irish people use Mom. I know it depends where you grew up and no offense to anyone who does use it
Mom is very common in Cork and is not a recent thing. Like I was born im the 80s and 99% of my friends would call their mother Mom.

Do you know what is worse? Mama! I see it so often on instagram...Mama of 2.

It seems to be a new thing amongs new mothers. Like i know babies call their mothers Mama when learning to speak but I think they use it as they think its cool and makes them come across like some earth mother!

• Sick
I love the post from pieces.ie that they were delighted to receive a call from Aoibhe to collaborate on items for her new home. When I bought from pieces for my new home I chose them as a young start up Irish business that I wanted to support. It’s disheartening to see expensive items given away following a begging exercise.

• Wow

Orange19

I think Ailbhe has always been desperate to be the yummy mummy pushing the pram, she always had pics/stories up with the other sister's kids. All the best to her and she'll be a great mum but I hope she doesn't overshare every aspect of her new life as a mum, she is not the first nor the last.

The 'Leeedil' ads Aobhinn is doing is so cringe, as if she shops there!!! She's gone full time flogger.

Also, doireann the dog is fab but we don't need 2000000 pics of him a day!

Circe

What does a new sweatshirt have to do with motherhood? Honest to God.

I have a friend who WORSHIPS them. Has the husband onto the podcasts and went down to stay at hotel over the summer for a babymoon. Following Ailbhe like a hawk as she is a new mam herself and it’s exhausting just watching her try to keep up with the Ailbhe approach to new motherhood.
I have a friend that is obsessed with them too. Gets cross when I point out the truth that they are nothing but a bunch of wealthy, talentless chancers.

Last edited:

Mona86

VIP Member
One of her husbands businesses has donated 30,000 euro from Summer trade to Elevate (the charity he set up after climbing Everest) so can’t be doing too badly. The influencer freebies obviously paid off!
charity donation = tax dodging primarily !!
Agree with comment above about a Ailbhe finding a route to freebies - very true. The dublin cruises can’t be too busy in the winter and also with covid in 2020 I imagine she might be wondering what are the long term options....

Daisy03

Ironic that Aoibhin talks about saving goals in the video for Lidl. She mentions saving for staycations. Wasn't her staycation this year an ad like everything else!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Must be very frustrating for Eoghan, who is actually very smart, clued-in and not famous for doing bad impersonations of bloggers/because her sister was on Fair City, to have to share the gig with her. He is quite good, but she embarrassing to listen to.
The fake laugh does my head in. Eoghan seems quite intelligent and she comes across as quite dim.

Olive85

I used to work with Doireann, she is a horrible fake person. So rude and would do/say anything to get a giggle from people.
And don't forget about the 2 or 3 lads she went off with or actively pursued, that had girlfriends and she knew they did!! I think that says enough about her character. She never gets outed for it though