Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClaraF

The house looks cold & very cluttered in places.
Recently she’s started to sound resentful about money. She is a talented stylist but if it doesn’t pay that well she or her husband would be better off getting a regular job.

Her sister’s house isn’t completely my style but it looks very comfortable & cosy. I find it a bit odd that her sister sells her kids stuff when she could pass them down to Alex. Maybe she really needs the money but you get very little for kids stuff second hand, it’s not really worth the hassle IMO.
Maybe Alex has the pick of it and anything she doesn’t want her sister figures she can sell - although can’t imagine she makes much back. Probably better to give it to charity?? 🤷‍♀️ I did like her sisters house though. It looks homely!

Uppompey

Chatty Member
So over the last few days Alex has been showing us how they've spent hours and days packing and sending parcels out. Yet the matches were only added to her online shop the other day - yesterday maybe? So who have they been sending them to? Is this just freebies to other influencers? Surely you'd do those first, then launch the product at the same time as you launched it on the shop? Or am I missing something lol.
There were probably some freebies - Laura Fantacci (Wardrobe Icons) had some in her home on the day they launched to buy

Dizzy

VIP Member
Tragic situation for her and her husband but she was stale before that. The miscarriage was fairly recent, she lost her focus well before that.
Yeah I agree, it was before that. I just meant that the miscarriage must contribute to why it’s stayed stale. She must realise that she’s lost her way but bigger things to deal with and all that.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Anyone else’s algorithm gone a bit weird? I’ve seen Alex’s post about her bloody kitchen about 100 times and keeps being at the top of my feed 😡

Mustard

VIP Member
I knew that was a Lidl shopping list before I read the comments. She said she doesn’t like lentils and yet she wants to cut down on meat.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Does anyone know the story of her and peggy’s photo being in the daily mail? I don’t think I followed her then so didn’t see it. No offence but why was she being featured in the paper?

ClaraF

There’s absolutely no point of difference between the two accounts. Any ad would fit either page: Odd vegetables in Alex’s new kitchen! Odd vegetables are frugal in a new kitchen!

She’s just doubled her workload having to generate content for two accounts right before she has a baby. 🤦‍♀️
Yes there is another bedroom which she used as a dressing room. She was clearing it out when she was pregnant with her twins. At the time she said it was for grandparents to come and stay. Maybe they’ll get an au pair!! 😂

ClaraF

I fear she’s swapped her “chic” for “niche” 🙄 I guess that’s her get out incase her product fails and it’s over priced that no one wants it.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Does anyone know the story of her and peggy’s photo being in the daily mail? I don’t think I followed her then so didn’t see it. No offence but why was she being featured in the paper?
I don't think she was directly, I thought it was a random article and her image had been used.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine living my life on instagram every day and then having to navigate something so heartbreaking as this. Hopefully by sharing she feels supported by the lovely comments she’s received

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I don’t mind her too much, but the baby shuffling thing is a bit odd no? Other mums I know have been advised to get physio therapy or training to encourage walking. But maybe as people have said, it’ll catch on!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Firing up an old thread as she posted a ‘tutorial’ this evening on how she does her hair. Oh my. Honestly, it’s bloody awful. Really awful. Am I alone in wondering what she’s thinking?
totally agree - this also only works for thin hair so it’s not exactly a very universal tutorial. She looked like it needed a good wash and blow dry before attacking it with straighteners! The crackle bit made me laugh...

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
That is true! I think if I was her I'd try to keep my hand in with the styling though. She doesn't even really try to style herself anymore.