Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
I blame Instagram for taking over from blogs, and Insta-stories more so, they are the new in thing but devalue the content by boiling it down to just a swipe up, nothing more. What would have been an inciteful blog post is now just 'swipe up to buy this' #affiliatelink #ad #gifted
I agree who bothers to read vlogs these days

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why she goes on about pregnancy skin...she really is not glowing and she has a lot of foundation on so you can’t really see her actual skin. The last time she said this about her skin and had no foundation on, it looked dehydrated and so many lines for someone in her 20s, she just looks old!
She’s in her 20s?!

Smallwomble

And she’s back to not getting it on her stories. Yes, she only had to buy chilli and creame fraiche to make their dinner so super cheap - BECAUSE YOU’VE BEEN GIFTED the bloody rest.
Also if she’s so bloody frugal surely they’d have spices like chilli already in the house.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
She put baked beans in her shepherd pie. Idk if her shepherd pie has meat or not though maybe a replacement or complement. She said it is a Liverpool thing. 😐
I do that sometimes, I put mince in as well, it's really nice and filling. I'm not from Liverpool though. I've had a ready meal shepherd's pie with beans in too, possibly a heinz one.